Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Aweeeeeeee wowwwww so beautiful n so romantic πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

Rani playing hide n seek with Veer n Veer find his Rani πŸ€— hold her hand n take her away from all the peoples. He take her to the corner n lifted her veil with love to seeing her beautiful face β€οΈ Veer is lost in Rani's beauty n Rani feel shy to look at Veer like that. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈ

Cute n lovely romance between RanVeer 😍😍❀❀❀ now they both give actual n real hubby wifey feelings πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

CVS done their work so perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ really they deserves appreciation for it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

One thing I noticed in this segment how Fahmaan look at Megha  he is staring her all time in their IV 😍😍 it's so lovely n he also said that "Khan uncle dundhte rah jaoge" for searching Rani ❀ they both took my heart away yaar ❀❀

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Aweeeeeeee wowwwww so beautiful n so romantic πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

Rani playing hide n seek with Veer n Veer find his Rani πŸ€— hold her hand n take her away from all the peoples. He take her to the corner n lifted her veil with love to seeing her beautiful face β€οΈ Veer is lost in Rani's beauty n Rani feel shy to look at Veer like that. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈ

Cute n lovely romance between RanVeer 😍😍❀❀❀ now they both give actual n real hubby wifey feelings πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

CVS done their work so perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ really they deserves appreciation for it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

One thing I noticed in this segment how Fahmaan look at Megha  he is staring her all time in their IV 😍😍 it's so lovely n he also said that "Khan uncle dundhte rah jaoge" for searching Rani ❀ they both took my heart away yaar ❀❀

I agree it was so cute yaar. After lot of bashing we got it

...Seema... thumbnail

Ranveer romance dhinka chikaπŸ₯³

Thank u fr sharing kate❀️

CVS keep it up