Episode 162 : New wine, old bottle

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode starts with Malharrao giving task to Ahilya to bring the flag and krishnakumud (?).

Dwarkabai is upset. Malharrao comes to meet her. She argues with Malharrao about giving the task to Ahilya when Gunoji was right there. He explains that change is necessary. 

Dhanaji is angry that Ahilya is chosen for the task but Gunoji is very calm and says he need not worry. He has something planned (I think).

Ahilya is completing her work, looking into the scarcity of water, causing poor yeilds which result into less tax payment. She is writing it and then talks to an imaginary Khanderao. She chooses her outfit and talks to him. Young Khanderao is sitting in his usual place by the Mridangam and she tells him that she wants him to come back soon, she can't wait any longer.

Next morning Ahilya dresses up and leaves for the temple.

Gautamabai and other queens gather around the tulsi and perform pooja. 

Precap : Ahilya on horse, going to bring the flag and comes across adversities.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I liked the episode, it had the old dynamics untouched and new Ahilya is doing good. I'd give her some time, she seems promising. 

How did you find today's episode?

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I liked the episode, it had the old dynamics untouched and new Ahilya is doing good. I'd give her some time, she seems promising. 

How did you find today's episode?

Well I was not able to catchup with episode as I had classes till 9 so 7.30 and 8.30 both time slots were missed

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Neha🤗

I want to mention a dialogue of DB from yesterday's episode, "Akka Saheb badli nahi hai Sarkar woh toh bass iss baat ke liye khush hai ki KR ki anupasthiti mei Ahilya uske adhikaro par kundli maarkar baithi hai".

GB supporting Ahilya in KR's absence was kinda expected, her real test of character will be her attitude towards Ahilya if ppl starts comparing KR and Ahilya.

Yesterday I felt the actress(forgot Ahilya's real name) was better. I guess she will take some time but slowly my eyes will accept her as Ahilya. 

It's good to see Ahilya taking responsibilities of the kingdom😳 I liked the scene where she was analysing which crop to farm in which part of Malwa.

But I didn't like her conversation with imaginary KR, it seemed like she was hallucinating. I would have preferred if all these monologues were shown while Ahilya was writing a letter to KR, instead of her imagining KR's visit to talk with her everyday.

Last but not the least, I disliked the netted stole that DB was wearing in her conversation with MR. It was very distasteful.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Thanks for the update Neha🤗

I want to mention a dialogue of DB from yesterday's episode, "Akka Saheb badli nahi hai Sarkar woh toh bass iss baat ke liye khush hai ki KR ki anupasthiti mei Ahilya uske adhikaro par kundli maarkar baithi hai".

GB supporting Ahilya in KR's absence was kinda expected, her real test of character will be her attitude towards Ahilya if ppl starts comparing KR and Ahilya.

Yesterday I felt the actress(forgot Ahilya's real name) was better. I guess she will take some time but slowly my eyes will accept her as Ahilya. 

It's good to see Ahilya taking responsibilities of the kingdom😳 I liked the scene where she was analysing which crop to farm in which part of Malwa.🤗

But I didn't like her conversation with imaginary KR, it seemed like she was hallucinating. I would have preferred if all these monologues were shown while Ahilya was writing a letter to KR, instead of her imagining KR's visit to talk with her everyday.

Last but not the least, I disliked the netted stole that DB was wearing in her conversation with MR. It was very distasteful.

Yep! That's why the title New wine old bottle, these things didn't change. Nothing much did, except Gunoji being more calm and possibly cruel even.

She will be back to her basics, insecurities. 

Same! I wanted it a bit more mature but this is fine if they wanted to show their childish innocence? They shouldn't over do it. 

It was a part of her blouse. Very fancy but not so great in the show (period-wise). I liked it but not on her😆 mujhe pehenna hai. 😆

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Yep! That's why the title New wine old bottle, these things didn't change. Nothing much did, except Gunoji being more calm and possibly cruel even.

She will be back to her basics, insecurities. 

Same! I wanted it a bit more mature but this is fine if they wanted to show their childish innocence? They shouldn't over do it. 

It was a part of her blouse. Very fancy but not so great in the show (period-wise). I liked it but not on her😆 mujhe pehenna hai. 😆

Yup, Gunoji seemed more cruel. I guess he's was the one who planned those blasts shown in the precap.

Probably they wanted to show the teenage fantasies and innocence of a 16-17 yrs old. (Ahilya is supposed to be16-17 only naa coz the leap was of 7 yrs and Ahilya was 9-10 prior to leap) But the actor looks quite older and more mature than a teenager that's why that scene looked a bit out of place and forced.

Yes, the blouse would have looked good in a modern show but not in a period show.

Btw I liked the new hairstyle of GB😉 It's much better than the pre leap one, which looked like her hairs were ironed😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Yup, Gunoji seemed more cruel. I guess he's was the one who planned those blasts shown in the precap.

Probably they wanted to show the teenage fantasies and innocence of a 16-17 yrs old. (Ahilya is supposed to be16-17 only naa coz the leap was of 7 yrs and Ahilya was 9-10 prior to leap) But the actor looks quite older and more mature than a teenager that's why that scene looked a bit out of place and forced.

Yes, the blouse would have looked good in a modern show but not in a period show.

Btw I liked the new hairstyle of GB😉 It's much better than the pre leap one, which looked like her hairs were ironed😆

Haan. Even DB's hairstyle is tasteful. I'm not fond of Ahilya's sarees. 🤔 blouse style is pretty.⭐️

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Okay so finally I watched the last 2 episodes of show. I liked few things and disliked few. 

First of all why the Palace is still same? Are they still living in Malwa? If Indore is the capital they should live there naa??

I liked AB and horse scene it reminded me of AB caressing Kapila and her little calf in the initial episodes. ❤️ AB is consistent helping everyone around her be it from royal family or normal public. She was shown clearly for the first time with shiv ji infront of her,that shot was amazing👏. MRs logic behind competition was great and AB decoding it was soo good❤️. The best part was her explanation,I totally loved the first episode.

Moving forward to the second episode there were 3 important scenes in the episode. First DB giving glimpse of future that GB might go against AB again and support KR. The reason she is just supporting her now is that AB is doing proxy for KR. (Let's see what GB will do when again MR will compare them). Second was AB writing recommendations for some changes in farming,that scene was good❤️. Also, is she living in KRs room? Third scene was my favourite - Adult AB talking to young KR. In her imaginations the old image of KR is there,she saw him in the same attire in which he left Malwa,the last image of KR is still imprinted on her heart. I doubt this is a teenage fascination or even love it's more of "attachment". They both got habituated & attached to one other in their childhood days and made a beautiful bond. That was one of the reason why early marriages used to happen so that the man and wife gets attached to one other. Seeing Krish after a week felt soo good❤️. AB is eagerly waiting for her Subedar jii😆. KR playing Mridangam is always a delight to watch honestly❤️. I wish there is some parallel scene of Adult KR and young AB where KR speaks how she motivated her in the last 7 years of loneliness to give his best.❤️

I know some of you didn't liked it but it atleast gave us some insights that the child inside her is still alive. Otherwise she has become too mature as a 17 year. I understand in that era things were different people became way too mature in little age only. But, it seemed off to me as I haven't adjusted plus AB's makeup & look is giving her mid 20s look. AB's makeup was similar too GBs,they could've give her pre leap Harku's makeup atleast and her hairdo needs to be changed. As she is looking older than Sitabai and maybe to DB too. And why is DB wearing net wala shruginstead of shawl makers ko kya ho gya hai. Gunoji has become calm and smart will Dhanaji has become impatient,role reversal ho gya ye toh🤣🤣. Right now I want to see DB's popat that's it. 

P.S Did ZS planted landmines ??🤣 kya comedy hai.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Maine pehla episode nahi dekha abhi😆

Thanks for the update. Yup, we almost got the same likes n dislikes🤗

Dhanaji sach me bade nahi huye🤣 

Lag raha hai uska kaand hai, tabhi itna shant tha 🤔

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Okay so finally I watched the last 2 episodes of show. I liked few things and disliked few. 

First of all why the Palace is still same? Are they still living in Malwa? If Indore is the capital they should live there naa??

I liked AB and horse scene it reminded me of AB caressing Kapila and her little calf in the initial episodes. ❤️ AB is consistent helping everyone around her be it from royal family or normal public. She was shown clearly for the first time with shiv ji infront of her,that shot was amazing👏. MRs logic behind competition was great and AB decoding it was soo good❤️. The best part was her explanation,I totally loved the first episode.

Moving forward to the second episode there were 3 important scenes in the episode. First DB giving glimpse of future that GB might go against AB again and support KR. The reason she is just supporting her now is that AB is doing proxy for KR. (Let's see what GB will do when again MR will compare them). Second was AB writing recommendations for some changes in farming,that scene was good❤️. Also, is she living in KRs room? Third scene was my favourite - Adult AB talking to young KR. In her imaginations the old image of KR is there,she saw him in the same attire in which he left Malwa,the last image of KR is still imprinted on her heart. I doubt this is a teenage fascination or even love it's more of "attachment". They both got habituated & attached to one other in their childhood days and made a beautiful bond. That was one of the reason why early marriages used to happen so that the man and wife gets attached to one other. Seeing Krish after a week felt soo good❤️. AB is eagerly waiting for her Subedar jii😆. KR playing Mridangam is always a delight to watch honestly❤️. I wish there is some parallel scene of Adult KR and young AB where KR speaks how she motivated her in the last 7 years of loneliness to give his best.❤️

I know some of you didn't liked it but it atleast gave us some insights that the child inside her is still alive. Otherwise she has become too mature as a 17 year. I understand in that era things were different people became way too mature in little age only. But, it seemed off to me as I haven't adjusted plus AB's makeup & look is giving her mid 20s look. AB's makeup was similar too GBs,they could've give her pre leap Harku's makeup atleast and her hairdo needs to be changed. As she is looking older than Sitabai and maybe to DB too. And why is DB wearing net wala shruginstead of shawl makers ko kya ho gya hai. Gunoji has become calm and smart will Dhanaji has become impatient,role reversal ho gya ye toh🤣🤣. Right now I want to see DB's popat that's it. 

P.S Did ZS planted landmines ??🤣 kya comedy hai.

yeah  I loved that adult ahilya and chhote KR scene.

It is pretty obvious that once KR comes back, GB is gonna support him