Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

I think it’s the case with every woman not Just indian 😂😂

Yes it is the case with all women over the world!! Because we know the men have manufacturing defects of looking everywhere and not satisfied with one thing. 🤣

meghumonu thumbnail

I’ve told my mother I don’t want to get married and it’s better to keep me like this coz if not the next day itself I’ll be coming home 😂😂😂

My mother says if some unlucky person marries me he will do griha pravesh from one door and griha vidai from another door. 🤣

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: inlieu

Why does Raghav look sad?

And in this photo there is no romantic or passionate feel, so it might be them talking strategy and next steps.

He’s missing his wife obviously staying with him 

There is something romantic and lovely in this back hug 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

I really hate those people who after committing crime did not feel but rather see it as an achievement and gloat about it. It somehow shows that they are not human anymore and has descended to the level of a monster.

Yaaaaa true that 

Such cheapos 

RishiGirl thumbnail

I never expected him to try kill his own mother not once but twice. Matricide is greatest of all sin and nothing can redeem a person who kills his/her own mother. They should rot in deepest circle of hell.

Definitely 

That’s the biggest sin and the cheapest thing u can ever do 

They should do how severely he’s being punished or treated back for doing such a thing 

meghumonu thumbnail

Yaaaaa true that 

Such cheapos 

Dukh yeh hai ki aise log duniya mai bhare pare hai!! 

meghumonu thumbnail

Definitely 

That’s the biggest sin and the cheapest thing u can ever do 

They should do how severely he’s being punished or treated back for doing such a thing 

Only punishment is brutal death!! A person who tries to kill his own mother twice , tries to break her finger when she is paralyzed and then gloat about hurting her. No jail or asylum is enough for a monster like him . A brutal death is the answer for his crimes.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He’s missing his wife obviously staying with him 

There is something romantic and lovely in this back hug 

Not feeling it... Their tashan scenes have much better chemistry than their so-called chemistry. Nothing like the feels we used to get during the Hyderabad schedule. Those episodes, now that I look back at them, had a lot more emotional depth. These days it feels like eye candy, almost no chemistry. I don't know if it's because of some change in the crew or the filming style but it's quite noticeable. Shame, because now's the time when the audience is ready to see their romance at this stage of their relationship. 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Yes it is the case with all women over the world!! Because we know the men have manufacturing defects of looking everywhere and not satisfied with one thing. 🤣

Ohhhh yessss

No doubt in that even 😂😂

RishiGirl thumbnail

My mother says if some unlucky person marries me he will do griha pravesh from one door and griha vidai from another door. 🤣

Hahahhahahaa 🤣🤣

Oh gosh 😂😂😂