Why the drastic lack of promotion for BB Post Leap?

Posted: 2 years ago

Am I the only one who feels the buzz around Barrister Babu is DULL?

1. Channel does not promote the show.
  2. There is NO repeat telecast
  3. Show does not even start on time.
  4. No buzz generated by PH nor the cast (except some reels posted by the actors)
  5. Competion in that time slot is TOUGH yet it continues to get steady TRP despite all these above reasons.

If you go on SM and search for Barrister Babu anywhere, be it on insta or twitter, There is a stark difference in the offscreen promotion or content. I don't even watch any other show than BB but I know everything happening in other shows on other channels because other shows are putting out more BTS content, more promos, even the cast members from the spot boy to the producer are promoting their show. 

Whereas in BB, I see only a handful of actors  promoting and mentioning this show comes on at 8:30.  

Other than the loyal viewers, no one actually even realizes this show comes on at 8:30 because there is no promo nor any buzz by the Channel throughout the day.

8:30 miss ho gaya due to the late telecast phir gaye kaam se... repeat bhi nahi hai agle din dekhnesmiley5

Despite the POWER PACKED week, there was NOT a peep by the channel nor the PH nor the cast about the amazing performances. 

Fans alone cannot keep creating buzz for the show. Why are the PH or the decision makers not taking a proper stand regarding the marketing of this brilliant show? 

We aren't asking you spend money either on hiring some specialized team to master mind the marketing and promotion. The least that can be done is the use social media. PH, cast members, everyone can put in an effort to give out extra content so that it reaches more people.

This was NOT the case preleap. We had BTS, interviews, photos, everything daily flowing in to keep audience engaged and occupied. 

Now, the only time I see any buzz or hype is when the lead actors put out some of their BTS. 

Honestly, rather than trending for promos from COLORS, can we fans just start asking the PH and cast why they are not promoting their own show?? 

Why this stark difference in promotion post leap? 

Your show took a LEAP and you have the BEST star cast with stellar writers plus everyone else working yet you are not promoting it? 😲

How do you expect to compete with those TRP slot leaders with everything playing against your odds? 

How will the TRPS rise if the PH does not seem concerned to create a buzz for their own show? 

Please guys, we need to start question the PH and the cast regarding this low buzz. It's not hard to generate buzz for your own show. 

I request the members on SM, wherever you are, PLEASE highlight this message and bring it to the attention of the Cast, show decision makers, PH, Channel.. I dunno who as long as they realize they aren't helping the TRPs much with this treatment.

If they can see the message that the RTM BG is wrong or the montage is crazy or certain scene is not required then they will see this too.

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago

I totally agree,but there is a lack of effort both by the cast,channel as well as the PH🤔Is there any way where can reach out to them❓

Tagging... if you know people who actively participate on SM for BB then please put this message out.

Originally posted by Siddiquie

I totally agree,but there is a lack of effort both by the cast,channel as well as the PH🤔Is there any way where can reach out to them❓

Patani they see these things or not😒

tagging more... please tag anyone you know who can spread this message.

Originally posted by Siddiquie

SM is the ONLY way since they took notice of the feedback regarding the RTM BG, everything else so we can only put this message out via SM. Tag them and make them read.

tagging some others here.

Messaging SSP to promote but they never reply even a technical message 🙄 . 

Hope ye bv ki trp acchi ho to it will bb as well.

Like simar2  help udariyyan ' udariyaan help CS  as shows never start on time  .

Originally posted by PRIME1

Messaging SSP to promote but they never reply even a technical message 🙄 . 

Hope ye bv ki trp acchi ho to it will bb as well.

Like simar2  help udariyyan ' udariyaan help CS  as shows never start on time  .

I'm not on SM warna I would try to contact all these fangroups, my reach is only till IF.

I don't have much hope ke BV ke wajah se hoga yaar... the competition is TOUGH in this time slot. Sony is also going to off air KRPKAB soon too, pata nahi uss slot me kya naya ayega phir.

All in all, without aggressive marketing by PH, I really don't know how they plan to make this show float.

sorry, just tagging more people using the posts.

Will they listen if we post this message in twitter or insta and tag them? If yes then do give me their ids if anyone knows. I will post them. Infact I think everyone from this IF group should make twitter accounts and also ask twitter BB viewers to post this message tagging the ph. 

Originally posted by Nandini25

Will they listen if we post this message in twitter or insta and tag them? If yes then do give me their ids if anyone knows. I will post them. Infact I think everyone from this IF group should make twitter accounts and also ask twitter BB viewers to post this message tagging the ph. 

There are fangroups on twitter that probably have a reach to many followers and might even have the cast following them. Mainly, they notice all the tags on twitter or insta if many people retweet it to bring it to their attention.

I don't have their twitter accounts but I can provide the list of insta accounts from one of Mangesh's post:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CR_3OvgC8Ln/?utm_medium=copy_link

He has tagged everyone required in this caption of this post. 

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago