Bigg Boss 15 OTT - Daily Discussion Topic-15th Aug 2021-Sunday Ka Vaar - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: saniya9919

I find it funny 'The way Shamita speaks'. ðŸ˜†

I think Shamita-Divya are Rubina-Jasmine of this season. Both are so controlling, I don't think their friendship will last for long time. 

Fut already padd gai WKV mein ðŸ˜†

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I skipped their BB13 2.0 and saved 30 minutes of my life. 

I thought they were going to enter the house as contestants, so I felt I had to catch up on them. ðŸ¤£

I checked the Wikipedia page when there was 5 minutes left and realized that they were just visiting. ðŸ¤¬

guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Neha is like a 5 years old kid. Boohooo no one is supporting me. And Ridhima is that best friend forever who is like mein hoon na mein hoon na. ðŸ¤¢

Speaking of - Riddhima's fights are getting more and more hilarious. ðŸ¤£

The ultimate question is who will Neha support in Riddhima, the girl she convinced to be on her side versus  Pratik, the boy she flirts with ðŸ¤£

Edited by guenhwyvar - 2 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Im catching up on the wkv episode aur ye zeeshan phir se shirt ke bina ghum raha hai ðŸ˜¡

KJo ke liye kuch bhi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I think his mic got covered when he wore the coat so KJo told him to bring it out, so Zee was like it got covered when wearing the coat. So KJo told him to take it off. 

Matlab kuch aur, chaahat kuch aur ðŸ¤£

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

KJo ke liye kuch bhi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I think his mic got covered when he wore the coat so KJo told him to bring it out, so Zee was like it got covered when wearing the coat. So KJo told him to take it off. 

Matlab kuch aur, chaahat kuch aur ðŸ¤£

Haan SOTY audition de raha hai.

Matlab shirt blazer ke underneath toh pehen nahin sakta lagta budget itna kam hai ki sirf jackets liye hai show ke liye along with bathrobes😆

guenhwyvar thumbnail

Hitmans bodyguard GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Which fight does this remind you guys of ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hellos people! 

How is the season going so far? Haven’t really caught up with any episodes as yet after episode 2 Is the season any good? Tbh, the fact that I have to go an extra mile to watch this season either on shady websites online or buy Voot membership is putting me off a little. Is it even worth investing time and money? Saw Sidnaaz joined yesterday’s episode so season ain’t going good? Cashing on popular ships already?

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is it bad that I felt a bit bad for Raqesh yesterday? Only a bit - but I did. I suppose because uski chutney banayi KJO neh all for Shamita - and she hereself was very rude and ridiculing to him there too. KJO ki Shamita ke liye wakalat I am not liking at all.

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

Hellos people! 

How is the season going so far? Haven’t really caught up with any episodes as yet after episode 2 Is the season any good? Tbh, the fact that I have to go an extra mile to watch this season either on shady websites online or buy Voot membership is putting me off a little. Is it even worth investing time and money? Saw Sidnaaz joined yesterday’s episode so season ain’t going good? Cashing on popular ships already?

Hey Begum! Kya haal chaal hain? 

This lot is a mixed bag of namoone. They would've done better had they been on Main BB directly. But since it's on Voot, which sucks, it's going a little thanda am assuming. It's hard to follow the episodes. Live Feed hi dekh leti hoon when I get time. 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

https://twitter.com/bb_live_feeds/status/1427229085139312644?s=21

Yeh ridhima ka muje kuch samaj nahi aa raha Kaise baat karte hai yeeh 

🤣 ðŸ¤£

Fight ðŸ˜Š Fight ðŸ˜Š Fight ðŸ˜Š

I know Ridhina is looking crazy in this fight. But I am glad she is doing something and not Phokatchand on the show. 
😀