Taliban China Pakistan--

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

What  actually these countries want and WHY SO MUCH greedπŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Its so so serious. So so sad for Afghans

Entire world need to pay attention towards Afghanistan crises and come up strongly against Taliban and its main supporters China and Pakistani to save the humanity and pride of Afghan womens as women and children suffer in the hands of Talibanis.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

criminal minded countries think by having gun  they can do anything....no humanity what so ever....at the end hope there own families will face god

for uneducated Talibans----these countries govt pay u for there own selfish reason...But u r creating problem for urself and ur famiies just for money.......search good job or do agriculture job....try to be happy in small things and humanity................dont help criminal minded selfish goverment and political dirty people ...cause at the end ur families will suffer 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

criminal minded countries think by having gun  they can do anything....no humanity what so ever....at the end hope there own families will face god

for uneducated Talibans----these countries govt pay u for there own selfish reason...But u r creating problem for urself and ur famiies just for money.......search good job or do agriculture job....try to be happy in small things and humanity................dont help criminal minded selfish goverment and political dirty people ...cause at the end ur families will suffer 

Ah you wanted to communicate with Talibanis on BWF. πŸ‘ 

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I have Pakistani relatives, some of them are seriously brainwashed about the situation. My heart goes out to Afghanistan.

MayaSarabhai thumbnail

It's heartbreaking what's happening in Afghanistan. πŸ’” 

I wish we could help them somehow, especially the women and children.πŸ’” 

F@#k Taliban. F@# those who help Taliban. F@#k those who created Taliban. 🀬

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

US withdrew from Afghanistan and now Taliban is retaking the cities .

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why isnt thr ally India sending thr army for help? 

I feel for the innocent onees. 

Edited by mz.gigglez - 2 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

I have Pakistani relatives, some of them are seriously brainwashed about the situation. My heart goes out to Afghanistan.

Not just Pakistanis, Bangladeshis as well. I see posts from brainwashed madrasa chhaaps on Facebook, claiming that the Taliban is leading an "anti-imperialist" surge in Afghanistan. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MayaSarabhai

It's heartbreaking what's happening in Afghanistan. πŸ’” 

I wish we could help them somehow, especially the women and children.πŸ’” 

F@#k Taliban. F@# those who help Taliban. F@#k those who created Taliban. 🀬

My heart goes out the Afghans. I wonder what the UN is doing about this. 

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Not just Pakistanis, Bangladeshis as well. I see posts from brainwashed madrasa chhaaps on Facebook, claiming that the Taliban is leading an "anti-imperialist" surge in Afghanistan. 

Yes, I completely agree. It's heartbreaking because I have family members who are sane and then others who have lost it. Imagine actually thinking this vile group is of benefit...yuck. Sadly that sentiment does spread across South Asians like you said.