Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Raghav looked angry . That would never be his reaction after getting divorce papers from his wifey . He would instead be broken , drowned in sorrow and drink like a fish 2 din ke seperation se jab bande ki halat itni kharaab ho gayi thi toh divorce pe toh aansu ki nadiyan baha dega vošŸ˜†. So basically he knows its a plan

Baaki iss show mein aajtak vo kabhi nahi hua jo maine socha hain toh ek aur baar sahišŸ¤£

Edited by Phoenix_Fire123 - 2 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Officially a couple has to wait for 6 months prior to divorce. 

Raghvi ka annulment ho sakte? Divorce deed is not valid even if it's faked. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I always wondered since the news of fake divorce drama cane into light that what could prompt them to do this? there was no motive ā€¦ how could them doing divorce drama make Mandar confess ? or what truth are they trying to bring which they themselves donā€™t know..

now it looks a little understandableā€¦ Mandar blackmails Pallaviā€¦. (why is donā€™s wife getting blackmailed.. reason unknown) ā€¦ and ask her to divorce Raghav.. whether Raghav knew already about Pallavi faking itā€¦no idea.. 

what I thought he really has no clueā€¦and confused ā€¦the bts today may have made sense because when Raghav comes to know.. naturally he is angry and concerned for Pallaviā€™s safety.. so he wants to take her along but in between that ramleela inspired getup made me confused and curiousā€¦

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I always wondered since the news of fake divorce drama cane into light that what could prompt them to do this? there was no motive ā€¦ how could them doing divorce drama make Mandar confess ? or what truth are they trying to bring which they themselves donā€™t know..

now it looks a little understandableā€¦ Mandar blackmails Pallaviā€¦. (why is donā€™s wife getting blackmailed.. reason unknown) ā€¦ and ask her to divorce Raghav.. whether Raghav knew already about Pallavi faking itā€¦no idea.. 

what I thought he really has no clueā€¦and confused ā€¦the bts today may have made sense because when Raghav comes to know.. naturally he is angry and concerned for Pallaviā€™s safety.. so he wants to take her along but in between that ramleela inspired getup made me confused and curiousā€¦

I don't know what is Mandar's really motive.  I hope it's logical and has some substance

The deed is drafted in such a way that the  Raghav Rao is the first party  to file for divorce.  It's another strategy from the villains side to separate thd leads. 

There are two ways of looking at it. 

1. Mandarin was Vedant's business partner and Raghav Rao destroyed everything that belonged to both of them by handing over Ved to the police.  He did not have the resources to free Ved. Secondly Raghav's sister and her BF left him to die on the roads after the hit and run.  Mandar has every reason to hate Raghav Rao. He literally wants to erase and wipe him out. 

2. Otherwise, Mandar is madly in love with Pallavi, she has become his obsession. Unfortunately he cannot accept that she has moved on, therefore trying all sort of tactics including threatening to physically harm Ayi, Raghav so that she gives up. 

Sikku hasn't really changed the script entirely just tweaked a bit to suit the audience's taste. 

He wanted to continue with Farz and Kartavya so that Mandhar is slowly exposed but now he is taking a faster route.