RanVeer OS: His Solace!

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dishi love it.❤️Your write ups give us what we want but cannot get from unromantic CVS. Thank you so much.❤️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Dishi love it.❤️Your write ups give us what we want but cannot get from unromantic CVS. Thank you so much.❤️

Thank you so much kate!!! I am glad🤗❤️

I have so many ideas related to this track but cvs are always going the old school way😵

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Thank you so much kate!!! I am glad🤗❤️

I have so many ideas related to this track but cvs are always going the old school way😵

Dishi, don't expect anything from boring CVS.  This whole week no progress in the story. I am already bored. Your stories only interesting.  

Those CVS are really unromantic and boring.😵

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Your os makes me feel proud on u otherside makes me hate CVS more n more in this world.don't know either to enjoy your os more or hate CVS more🥺

Dear please join with cvs and give your amazing ideas to that idiots 🤣🤣

👏I always keep saying this ur an amazing writer love u from my bottom of heart ❤️❤️Thanks for this lovely update ❤️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Dishi, don't expect anything from boring CVS.  This whole week no progress in the story. I am already bored. Your stories only interesting.  

Those CVS are really unromantic and boring.😵

They come up with interesting tracks like this one but they don't know how to give us RanVeer scenes😭

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

Your os makes me feel proud on u otherside makes me hate CVS more n more in this world.don't know either to enjoy your os more or hate CVS more🥺

Haha thank you so much! Yes most of the times CVS disappoint us by keeping us deprived of RanVeer scenes when the usp is them only😵

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

Dear please join with cvs and give your amazing ideas to that idiots 🤣🤣

👏I always keep saying this ur an amazing writer love u from my bottom of heart ❤️❤️Thanks for this lovely update ❤️

Haha! Even I want them to at least show up here and read my stories so that they could get ideas to show Ranveer scenes! 😆

Thank you so much!! It really means a lot!! 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

They come up with interesting tracks like this one but they don't know how to give us RanVeer scenes😭

Agreed. They don't know how to balance. They have made Veer so dumb.