Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

CVs are trying everything expect RanVeer romance,πŸ˜† When they will understand NEGATIVITY IS NOT THE ONLY THING in a show and RANVEER ROMANCE ALSO NEEDS TO increase trp?πŸ˜†

I hope next week it will increase at least by 0.1 .πŸ˜‰ 

Edited by caller123 - 2 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Copy paste like CVs the TRPs are

Intro episode

They should have shown a atleast 2 duo moments of VR Devi 

N 2 interaction from Devi with Veer,

Like you are a doctor give this farting mausaji some advice I will some herbal home made medicine 

Like on table he did not eat food , she should have served him with some mischief element 

Patidev has not eaten food whole day, hope they show Devi going to their room with food for Veer

Actually I wanted Devi asking Veer for some footcare medicine n Veer decides to apply it 

Dishi dear dish us some FF

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

CVs are trying everything expect RanVeer romance,πŸ˜† When they will understand NEGATIVITY IS NOT THE ONLY THING in a show and RANVEER ROMANCE ALSO NEEDS TO increase trp?πŸ˜†

I hope next week it will increase at least by 0.1 .πŸ˜‰ 

No dear...it won't increase till next week because they will not show RanVeer's romance till next week. 

Sometimes, I think that TRP will never increase because I don't feel that they will ever give RanVeer's romance.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

No dear...it won't increase till next week because they will not show RanVeer's romance till next week. 

Sometimes, I think that TRP will never increase because I don't feel that they will ever give RanVeer's romance.

Yup, You are right. We will never get RanVeer romance. Trp too remain same until they show RanVeer romance.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Copy paste like CVs the TRPs are

Intro episode

They should have shown a atleast 2 duo moments of VR Devi 

N 2 interaction from Devi with Veer,

Like you are a doctor give this farting mausaji some advice I will some herbal home made medicine 

Like on table he did not eat food , she should have served him with some mischief element 

Patidev has not eaten food whole day, hope they show Devi going to their room with food for Veer

Actually I wanted Devi asking Veer for some footcare medicine n Veer decides to apply it 

Dishi dear dish us some FF

Cvs can make this whole track super interesting but they don't want to! And I am just kinda bored with the usual scenes! πŸ˜΅

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Cvs can make this whole track super interesting but they don't want to! And I am just kinda bored with the usual scenes! πŸ˜΅

Same here. They are purposely brought old woman track and dragging it like a rubber band to avoid giving romance😡

Even I am bored.😡