Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

she meant that toxic ex 69 effects πŸ€£

That's what came to my mind..πŸ€ͺ😑

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I remember once when my Cousin Sasu ma had creepily touched my beer bloated tummy and made fun of me in the middle of a family function and said:

Kuch hai kya 

And guess what all Mohalla Aunties were like kya joke mara hai and they all started laughing πŸ˜”

how can she touch you like that...........indeed creepy and these ladies i tell u, useless hai sab.....jab dekho gande comment karke haste rehte hai and they think its their achievement

my eldest cousin sis didnt have kid till she was 47......oh boy i have seen the drama......now she has 2 kids........to kya medal mil gaye sabko batao? 

Edited by maanmeet1 - 2 years ago
SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I remember once when my Cousin Sasu ma had creepily touched my beer bloated tummy and made fun of me in the middle of a family function and said:

Kuch hai kya 

And guess what all Mohalla Aunties were like kya joke mara hai and they all started laughing πŸ˜”

disgusting πŸ€’ I am sorry you had to go through that 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Raavi cant even own a slap πŸ˜†

That's how low IQ she is after all that education. 

If I were Raavi, I would be proud and say, I slapped him because he deserved it. 

I am conflicted about Raavi. I was so sad for her when she got afraid of Shiva after slapping him. She thought he’d hit her back! 

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Raavi cant even own a slap πŸ˜†

That's how low IQ she is after all that education. 

If I were Raavi, I would be proud and say, I slapped him because he deserved it. 

I am conflicted about Raavi. I was so sad for her when she got afraid of Shiva after slapping him. She thought he’d hit her back! 

she wasnt afraid......she was thinking what she has done........just my pov

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: majoni03

She does not care whether  Shiva and Raavi fall in love or not. She just wants them to sleep together and make babiesπŸ˜•. 

Yeh babies nahii product manufacturing Jaise lag rahi thi...who cares if both r on the verge of killing each other..bass...bacha paida karo saath saath mein..sab Mangal.. πŸ˜‘

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Yeh babies nahii product manufacturing Jaise lag rahi thi...who cares if both r on the verge of killing each other..bass...bacha paida karo saath saath mein..sab Mangal.. πŸ˜‘

ekdusre ko maarne se phele bache paida karke dadi ke god mein daal do..........fir mar jao.........chalega

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

disgusting πŸ€’ I am sorry you had to go through that 

Ashu, that's what I keep telling you, people! TRP audience loves this stuff because it happens in real life a lot. We might sit here and speculate about what if, but in real life, the first solution given by the baby boomers generation is to create a Baccha so that the focus is on the kid while the couple doesn't have time to focus on their issues. 

It's a sick trend. 

There is a slight change with the younger generation. Still, many millennials who have been conditioned a certain way in society also follow the norms, thus adding a continuum to the abuse cycle. 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Sadly this is mentality of most the people. Shaadi ho gayi to baccha paida karna hain. Things like falling in love slowly after marriage  and consummating after 1 year happen in serials only

There are worse things- some families believe that if a marriage is shaky, a baby will help resolve issies and bring a couple closer πŸ€ͺ

I have seen lot of ruined lives in my family because of this thinking 😐 Surprise Surprise, a baby does not fix a broken marriage 

maanmeet1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Exactly! And if they can't get along, why bring in new life in that mess and ruin their life and give them trauma at a young age?!

i agree to your every word.....but these people dont understand the trauma and all those things.......aurat hoke itna nahi kar sakti, itna nahi seh sakti........humne to ye kiya, wo kiya...........tumhare he nakhre hai.......god itna sab melodrama hota hai