The current!! What the heck

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

🤣 for once I can take special effect of them touching... But what's up with this bolt everytime... 

Aise toh they would never be able to romance or touch... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Makayla200231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lol, but sometimes when you touch someone you can get shock, its happens to me sometimes. I think they added the effects to let the audience know they gave shock. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Makayla200231

Lol, but sometimes when you touch someone you can get shock, its happens to me sometimes. I think they added the effects to let the audience know they gave shock. 

But thats static.. It's about cold weather ðŸ˜† and nothing to do with people... What Kekta is showing is Bhagya connection... 

Stolen_Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lol.. Why didnt Lakshmi felt the shock when she was saving Rishi??? But the shock is not needed..it just ruin d moment is what i felt

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stolen_Heart

Lol.. Why didnt Lakshmi felt the shock when she was saving Rishi??? But the shock is not needed..it just ruin d moment is what i felt

It was to jolt them out ðŸ˜†.. But use horns and other things to bring them back...

I guess Kekta needs reason for everyone to find something to mock in this show I guess... 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It was kasam 2.0.bas heroine naam hi changed hai .dekho hero ka naam bhi same hai rishi.🤣😆

BluebelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

It was to jolt them out ðŸ˜†.. But use horns and other things to bring them back...

I guess Kekta needs reason for everyone to find something to mock in this show I guess... 

When Ekta took the phrases "sparks fly between them" too literally. That's why there's an electric spark all the time I suppose ðŸ˜›

"Lag gaye 440 volt chhune se tere" ðŸ˜†