Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Kinda looking forward to it - just don't like alia in it, as usual shoved down the audiance throat. But thank god for small mercies no dp n kareena! 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

IMDB is your friend. Rani’s last movie before she had a baby was Mardaani which was a hit. 4 years later, she released Hitchki which was also a hit and made like a huge $100 million in China. Since then she has given a hit almost every year. How did a 4 year break to have a baby turn into an 8 year “lull” for you?

Rani taking a break is a “lull” and “fading away” and that too for double the time she actually was away. On the other hand, Aish being away is “taking prolonged breaks” unlike others. 👎

Aish had 4 releases in 2010 and 3 were disasters. The only hit was a Rajnikant movie. Then she took a 5 year break and came back with more disasters like Jazba, Sarbjit, and Fanney Khan. The only decent showing was a supporting role in ADHM. After that she disappeared again for 4-5 years. But it’s Aishu so it’s a prolonged break. For others, it’s a lull and fading away. 😂

If she was as popular as you claim, she would at least get a good opening for her movies. Even her big comeback Jazba had no takers. 

Mic GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Kinda looking forward to it - just don't like alia in it, as usual shoved down the audiance throat. But thank god for small mercies no dp n kareena! 

But then who will do the crying scenes with flaring nostrils to prove her prowess acting skills. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: hotchoco

IMDB is your friend. Rani’s last movie before she had a baby was Mardaani which was a hit. 4 years later, she released Hitchki which was also a hit and made like a huge $100 million in China. Since then she has given a hit almost every year. How did a 4 year break to have a baby turn into an 8 year “lull” for you?

Rani taking a break is a “lull” and “fading away” and that too for double the time she actually was away. On the other hand, Aish being away is “taking prolonged breaks” unlike others. 👎

Aish had 4 releases in 2010 and 3 were disasters. The only hit was a Rajnikant movie. Then she took a 5 year break and came back with more disasters like Jazba, Sarbjit, and Fanney Khan. The only decent showing was a supporting role in ADHM. After that she disappeared again for 4-5 years. But it’s Aishu so it’s a prolonged break. For others, it’s a lull and fading away. 😂

If she was as popular as you claim, she would at least get a good opening for her movies. Even her big comeback Jazba had no takers. 

I said she came back with Mardaani, how are you equating that period with a lull? You're not thinking straight. 😂😂 The lull period was before that, between 2006 to 2013, where she worked relentlessly but not with good results.

I don't understand why you are cherrypicking certain years to suit your ill-logical narrative. 😂 Also, clearly you cannot differentiate between films that are disasters, flops, average and semi-hits so I can't help it, but you may carry on with your tirade.

Her flop film Jazbaa opened bigger than all of Rani's recent 'hit' films Mardaani, Mardaani 2, Hitchki and that's where I'd like to sign off.

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why is everyone talking about DP here 😆

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

Just to clarify…. I don’t hate baby Bhatt but I am literally sick of her all over the place 

Ma'am she's had ONE release in the past 2.5 years. 

Perhaps try to avoid stalking her, then you won't see her "literally all over the place".

Rekha Umrao GIFs | Tenor

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaalGang

Why is everyone talking about DP here 😆

2 exes of Ranbir plus one current gf would be a better star cast lol 

Also apparently whomever is not in the cast must be burning in jealousy 😳

Edited by mz.gigglez - 2 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

This casting only makes sense if PC and Kat are playing hippie lesbian moms who are on a road trip along with little daughter Alia.

They should have cast Deepika or Kareena instead. 

DP + KK as the "hippie lesbian moms"?

Kareena GIFs | Tenor

Deepika Padukone | Deepika padukone, Bollywood actress, Beautiful actresses

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So according to PC, it was them who lobbied Farhan to make a girl's trip movie? Farhan is a fantastic director and I am looking forward to his next directorial venture. Just that every big film need not have Alia everytime!👎🏼 Casting Bebo in her place would have been more fun instead. 

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

2 exes of Ranbir plus one current gf would be a better star cast lol 

Also apparently whomever is not in the cast must be burning in jealousy
 😳

🤣🤣🤣