Amazing first episode.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Firstly huge welcome to the old balika vadhu team:the writers ,music team,director(pradeep yadav) and the ph sphere origins..hopefully like season 1 this show will make a mark and if the premiere is anything to go by..a refreshing break from the current toxic shows on this channel and rival channels.

Amazing premiere..must watch.

They beautifully established the new background Gujarat.. characters were established without unnecessary rush and kudos to the team in retaining season 1 bgm and title song(though now in gujarati) ..please do not change the bgms..the old bgms are perfect.

The writing was to the point and the execution was top notch.

All the actors were very good ..special mention to anandis parents .jigars parents were good too and baby anandi is born.

Glad to see the slogans at the end of each episode is back..that was an integral part of balika vadhu season 1.

Rating:8/10

(I would have given a 9 since it managed to make me even tear up a little and the acting and execution was perfect..but I reduced one point for unnecessary tension inducing precap..I was a regular viewer and know for to fact that season1 was known for its subtlety..there was no need for nail biting precaps..so I didn't like that.Do not fall prey to the chase behind trps.The show is excellent..give it time and the numbers will follow.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Firstly huge welcome to the old balika vadhu team:the writers ,music team,director(pradeep yadav) and the ph sphere origins..hopefully like season 1 this show will make a mark and if the premiere is anything to go by..a refreshing break from the current toxic shows on this channel and rival channels.

Amazing premiere..must watch.

They beautifully established the new background Gujarat.. characters were established without unnecessary rush and kudos to the team in retaining season 1 bgm and title song(though now in gujarati) ..please do not change the bgms..the old bgms are perfect.

The writing was to the point and the execution was top notch.

All the actors were very good ..special mention to anandis parents .jigars parents were good too and baby anandi is born.

Glad to see the slogans at the end of each episode is back..that was an integral part of balika vadhu season 1.

Rating:8/10

(I would have given a 9 since it managed to make me even tear up a little and the acting and execution was perfect..but I reduced one point for unnecessary tension inducing precap..I was a regular viewer and know for to fact that season1 was known for its subtlety..there was no need for nail biting precaps..so I didn't like that.Do not fall prey to the chase behind trps.The show is excellent..give it time and the numbers will follow.)

I'm worried for the trp chase actually ðŸ˜­, its competing with ghum so trp ka dhyan denge writers bahut zyada, let's see what happens 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It is sad ki khuch parent apni  beti jisne duniya dekhi nahin us beti ki shaadi janam lene se pehle hi decide kar di jaati hai 

Like this anandi ki shaadi jub yeh anandi duniya mein aayi hi nahin thi use pehle hi iski shaadi decide kar di gayi ki. Anandi ka baal vivaah already decide kar diya gaya is ke janam se pehle hi hai 

Baal vivaah is wrong but so wrong beti ne duniya mein  kadam rakha nahin tha aur iska baal vivaah iske janam pehle hi decide ho gaya . So wrong 

UNIK_GR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok so this is just a thought which came to my mind while reading this thread

Ab iski shadi bachpan m hi kr di but agr yeh lesbian hui toh....this is actually a good method to normalise lgbtq in india.

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: UNIK_GR8

Ok so this is just a thought which came to my mind while reading this thread

Ab iski shadi bachpan m hi kr di but agr yeh lesbian hui toh....this is actually a good method to normalise lgbtq in india.

No, its not, when they come to know that the gal is a lesbian when she grows up, how are they going to treat her? Like trash, just how they treat infertile woman like trash

Acceptance lies in accepting someone the way they are, not by hiding the identity or being forced to accept 

UNIK_GR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I never said that they should hide her or anything its just an idea and it solely depends on the makers to how to show this. Just chill bro.