u4tlu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Would like to know how MR will reply to DB for dragging AB from gyan kaksh ( did I say it right?). I feel a DB went a bit too far this time? Any thoughts on how Malhar will take her to task? Don’t suggest adult education for DB and SB LOL 

Edited by u4tlu - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It might be a dream bcoz i dont think she has the guts to stop her education. Or maybe she will say now that there is no guru who will teach her and thats where malhar will step up

u4tlu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee101

It might be a dream bcoz i dont think she has the guts to stop her education. Or maybe she will say now that there is no guru who will teach her and thats where malhar will step up

Didn't look like a dream  and also there is no excuse for dragging AB by hand so forcefully. I mean she is not the sahi  saas for AB. GB is there right? There is no excuse for being that rude to a kid. when there are more “saas” es around and that too one who is elder to her. GB is totally supportive of AB’s education. Shouldn’t DB be more tactful if nothing else.  How many times can anyone escape with rude behaviour. Wouldn’t anyone be bound to overhear? MR is so dense I cannot comprehend. DB is cunning I get it. But such venomous behaviour? I am amazed at her audacity. 

Edited by u4tlu - 2 years ago
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1425022860746240000?s=19

GB gonna give a befitting reply to DB. Somewhere she knows that what will DB try to do in these 7 years but GB will protect AB. She will let AB yo take proper education with other qualities so that she can learn and acquire the qualities of Queen to support her Son(future King) like she used to do earlier.

Its GB vs DB now😆...the whole week will be interesting but I will miss KR in palace.

u4tlu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1425022860746240000?s=19

GB gonna give a befitting reply to DB. Somewhere she knows that what will DB try to do in these 7 years but GB will protect AB. She will let AB yo take proper education with other qualities so that she can learn and acquire the qualities of Queen to support her Son(future King) like she used to do earlier.

Its GB vs DB now😆...the whole week will be interesting but I will miss KR in palace.

. Yes that Will be interesting. But my point is DBs assumptions and linking ABS education with KRs education. Knowing MR how does she take things into her hand so boldly?  GB keeps her word. But MR wants AB to be an example to women. Even that DB overlooks. How come DB allocated work to AB? I thought GB does that. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: u4tlu

. Yes that Will be interesting. But my point is DBs assumptions and linking ABS education with KRs education. Knowing MR how does she take things into her hand so boldly?  GB keeps her word. But MR wants AB to be an example to women. Even that DB overlooks. How come DB allocated work to AB? I thought GB does that. 

Yesterday's episode showed it. Gautama gives a fitting reply. DB can give tasks as she is her daughter in law as well but Gautama's wishes are primary.

u4tlu thumbnail

Yes true. GB has become more refined now. DB’s poisonous words do not decrease and no one seems to hear them. Strange

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: u4tlu

Yes true. GB has become more refined now. DB’s poisonous words do not decrease and no one seems to hear them. Strange

Sometimes when someone keeps doing the same thing you tend to ignore them, it is for the best.👍🏼

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

DB's character had potential but sadly they just derailed her characterization woh bhi NB taking faida of her beti ka moh.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

DB's character had potential but sadly they just derailed her characterization woh bhi NB taking faida of her beti ka moh.

Yes. She could do so much better but *sigh* they had to have a dark character and did this🤔