Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Came across this vid on sm. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSGexlcBM0R/?utm_medium=copy_link

Do you think naira knew that the bacho ka baap would fall into another love story and neglect her kids 😂 . Thats why she was saying if something were to happen to her, the grand mother and great grand mother would handle her kids. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oh so they both don’t care about their children, poor kids they deserve much better parents than KaiRa

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonlight493

Oh so they both don’t care about their children, poor kids they deserve much better parents than KaiRa

Goenkas are selfish and I don't want  Kairav bhi selfish ho. Karthik is the worst father in the world😡 Karthik sy better Naira thi 

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Karthik sy better Naira thi 

Haha disagree.

Naira not only made Kairav suffer in isolation, poverty, & depression, but she also neglected him regularly. Be it letting him run around Goa alone, or ignoring him to focus on Krishna. She also risked his life by pulling her ego drama during a high risk pregnancy. Not to forget when she alleged him of attempting to murder Vansh.

Kartik is yet to risk his children's life, force them into poverty, or allege them of murder & give them panic attacks ðŸ¤ª

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 2 years ago
Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Goenkas are selfish and I don't want  Kairav bhi selfish ho. Karthik is the worst father in the world😡 Karthik sy better Naira thi 

True atleast naira never abandoned kairav and took off. About kairav being selfish, think it is a lost cause. He has both nature and nurture against him now. 

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

True atleast naira never abandoned kairav and took off. About kairav being selfish, think it is a lost cause. He has both nature and nurture against him now. 

Naira's children deserve a better father their so-called father his adopted daughter ky sath busy hai😥

Naira's children deserve a better father their so-called father his adopted daughter ky sath busy hai😥

He’s also forgotten about his real adopted daughter who is probably in some ashram while this Sirat is allowed to stay in his and Nairas house 🙄🙄