Very Slow Episode

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Very Unnecessary scenes, Last 10 minutes should of been Where the show should of started

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Very Unnecessary scenes, Last 10 minutes should of been Where the show should of started

It was actually quite better than what I had expected lol, nd sphere origins ka show h, I think abhi hoga Thora slow, let's wait what happens aage aage

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I found it much better.

Since season 2 is set up in Gujarat they needed to establish the theme in first half.

Superb acting and great base episode.

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash

I found it much better.

Since season 2 is set up in Gujarat they needed to establish the theme in first half.

I found acting the weak link actually, not bad, but average, let's see the child actors now,bachhi pyari h waise , vansh sayani ko dekha nhi uske purane show m to pata nhi kaisi acting karta h,dekhte h

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I was tired due to journey but episode was so good that I could not resist to give opinion 

First big applause to camera angle camera  angle is so good. I like that camera angle Very much were  jhumar ko upar se gol gol kar ke dikhate hai. That scene of jhumar gol gol ghunmana look so Beautiful.  My stuck on it Poora Canvas cover kiya 

God bharai is rasm is so good 

And I Dont think it is Very slow . It has normal speed. And acting  and body language according to situation and character is so apt that I Dont care  it was sslow or fast 

And yet I have to see casting fully whether it is directed by siddharth sen gupta Or  pradeep yadavon

And who is writer. Is it purendu shekhar 

And I happy to I am back again in  my old home balika vadhu 2 . Balika vadhu was my old crush. I was regular watcher of old bv    and now this 

I start watching color due to bv 2 

Dimpleboy thumbnail

About vansh acting... Like in most of the serial child do over acting instead of acting  and make it irritating.. Vansh is opposite of it and always do a natural n cute acting.. 

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved it story will take time to progress but I like episode and performance of all actors

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I actually have mixed opinions about the episode - I found the characters a little loud & OTT!

Being a fan of BV1, comparisons are going to be inevitable, but I hope they keep the subtlety and dignity which was a hallmark of the show!

But will wait before I form a complete judgement...too early!

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash

I found it much better.

Good to see you here Alpha! Will you be watching this one?

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manasi_16

I actually have mixed opinions about the episode - I found the characters a little loud & OTT!

Being a fan of BV1, comparisons are going to be inevitable, but I hope they keep the subtlety and dignity which was a hallmark of the show!

But will wait before I form a complete judgement...too early!

Same here!! In the first season, the characters looked effortless with their Rajasthani accent, yaha Thora forced laga, ok maybe its too early m, they'll improve im sure, I actually watched it comparing it to barrister babu, nd the grace that show had right in the beginning, I found it a bit off, ab bigaad diya use, but story wise I found this fine, will wait for the kids to actually review the show 

Edited by aastha12345 - 2 years ago