Let the woman cry in peace, people!

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I am actually going to give Pakhi Didi a green pass for today's episode.

Do you know why?

Kyuki ro lene do bechari ko. Samrat ke aane ke baad to usko ye "mere pati to mere saath hai hi nahi" vala card use krne ko nhi milega na. To aaj ke liye, let her cry.

#PeaceOutBro

Edited by ShipIsSailing - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I was thinking the same... bechari this is the last time she will be able to use her "mein akeli hoon" card. After Samrat comes back, she won't be able to even mention that she is sad... though the besharam she is she will still play the victim. ðŸ¤£

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Does samrat divorce Pakhi in the original version? And does he tell the family his reasons? I keep switching between wanting to find out about the original and not wanting to dilute my sairat experience 

I skipped the entire cry fest knowing she is heart broken because Virat is celebrating his anniversary with Sai but she cannot confess that to the family 

couldn’t believe the episode was 30+ mins long when there is Pakhi drama but only 20 when there is sairat trying to romance 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I was thinking the same... bechari this is the last time she will be able to use her "mein akeli hoon" card. After Samrat comes back, she won't be able to even mention that she is sad... though the besharam she is she will still play the victim. ðŸ¤£

"mai akeli hoon" card se soon it will be "mai dukeli kyu hun" card. Didi is still going to cry because she is not a villian. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

swara397 thumbnail

No guys, when Samrat will be back she will give her world famous daat pissing expressions thinking why the hell he returned... Pata nhi kal ko usse bol bhi de " Tumne wapis aa ke meri bezzati kar di Samrat" 

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swara397

No guys, when Samrat will be back she will give her world famous daat pissing expressions thinking why the hell he returned... Pata nhi kal ko usse bol bhi de " Tumne wapis aa ke meri bezzati kar di Samrat" 

Bole jo bolna h...Bas director Samrat ko maare na.