Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Chupchap Sojao Sama

See i am soo scared of my teacher ji that i slept even before you texted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

I think its purposeful but also just bad writing/direction. 

I also thought even for yesterday when they were rushing to tend to Mandar - they didn't need the camera focusing on what was happening to Mandar. We got it - he hurt himself, I don't need to watch him writhing in pain. He's the villain. Instead they should've shown Pallavi seeing this all happen and wondering about leaving, but also wondering how could she leave, etc.  I agree, they're essentially not giving us enough scenes where we can peer into Pallavi's thoughts and feelings. They're few and far between. A lot of Raghav's scenes revolve around what he's feeling/thinking. With Pallavi - its a reaction to what's happening, but not what her internal thoughts & feelings are. 

Exactly....Raghav had the white lungi wala Raghav to talk and display emotional turmoil...Pals has no monologues, no self talk with mirror or even Krishna...makers are so partial here. 

MissWiseUnicorn thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Oh my don't pull me open my mouth ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Who will marry a man so that she can be his brother what a stupid one and top of it she is blaming hero moved on his life๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

How can a bhabhi can be love with devar and how she expects this is possible

She always lives on own her own illusion. They way she and than old clan torture sai emotionally I don't have words..how 19yr old can bear that trauma everyday ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ she is strong but still at eod she is just a girl.

Bold: thatโ€™s the reason I stopped watching the show because I realised that mental harassment... that too to a teenager 

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn

Bold: thatโ€™s the reason I stopped watching the show because I realised that mental harassment... that too to a teenager 

Glad you did because everyone can take that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

MissWiseUnicorn thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

All I can say is after having watched PS, GHKKPM, Udaariyan, and even bits of Anupama this year -- we here at MHRW are MUCH better off. 

Raghav got a real redemption track - I don't think I've ever seen that in an ITV show. Pallavi never purposely shut him out / ignored him during this time - she actually accepted his changes without giving him flack about their past, I don't think I've ever seen that in an ITV show either. 

MHRW supremacy all the way๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ 

This is probs the only show jisko itni shiddat se dekha hai maine because there isnโ€™t unnecessary stretching of drama and people (mostly) act like mature adults when dealing with stuff

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn

I just re read my comment and I sound so dramatic๐Ÿคช I swear I'm not like this as a person๐Ÿคฃ I was just having a moment after watching the episode ๐Ÿคฃ

Because of the reel you shared, I went to rewatch one of my favourite videos someone made on instagram of old Pallu and it's a gem so I'm sharing here too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

https://www.instagram.com/p/COAqIpZBPVj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

seeing Pallavi like this feels so nostalgic--it's like it has been a long time since I've seen her like that

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Yup.

Hello parboni how are you?

I'm fine. How are you?