Ragazza_dolce thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey amazing babies!!!The way you showered your love on my previous os was just something unexpected.With all your kind and inspiring words backing me up,here I am with another os which ends being my second one.Also,I would like to suggest you that if possible try listening 'Bade achhe lagte hain' in the background while reading it.It somehow has some soothing effect to the story. So, without any further delay,let's move towards the os...

It was a cold night where the silver pearl-white wings of the moonlight danced in midst of the blanket of stars that stretched till the infinity.Any normal man wouldn't even dare to imagine the loneliness that perched along the wide lanes of the national highway let alone drive a vehicle, but here we had our power couple,old enough in age but still young in love,marching towards their destination with a soaring speed in their favourite Mercedes-Maybach Exelero. While with every fading moment,the song playing the background went in to become softer and this just added to the beauty of the illuminated and peaceful night...

'Bade Acchee lagte hain

Yeh Dharti ,yeh nadiyaa, yeh rainaa aur ?

Aur tum mm mmmm....'

"Vansh,don't you think,going on a honeymoon at this age is just so embarrassing?? ",asked Riddhima irritatingly.

"First of all,what is this 'at this age' Riddhima ??...We are just in our forties to remind you!!! "

"Vanshhh!!!You know what I mean;like we have two kids who are going to get married in the next few years and look at us,we are enjoying our so called honeymoon period like we are the ones who are newly married and need some privacy",Riddhima shouted ,annoyed at the actions of her husband.

Vansh shook his head,smiling at his wife's concerns and replied,"Riddhima that isn't a good reason to not go on a honeymoon.Now talking about embarrassment,why would we get embarrassed??You have to understand Riddhima that honeymoon doesn't necessarily means getting naked and attaining physical intimacy,instead a honeymoon is a time to bond, relax, celebrate as a couple, reflect on your relationship, and look ahead at what's to come.And you definitely don't need to shy about the fact that we enjoy each other with every aspect of life and not just physically..."

Listening to her husband's words of wisdom, a proud grin flashed across her face and tears filled up her eyes with both honour and guilt.

The moment Vansh saw the tears in his beloved wife's eyes,he applied the brakes and shifted towards Riddhima with urgency..."Riddhima!!!Look at me Sweetheart!!!I'm so sorry dear!!!My intention wasn't to hurt you in any ways Sweetheart...",just as he was going to continue his apologies further ,Riddhima cut him and said chuckling, "Oh no Vansh!!!I'm not hurt by any of your words,its just I was thinking about how stupid I am..."After brushing of her tears stains that rested on her cheeks with her palm she resumed saying"...And talking about these tears,they are not because of what you explained me earlier silly!!Instead these are the tears of pride.I used to think that you are a great businessman who has great ethics,a great husband,a great lover,a great father but listening to your words today,it made me realize that you are perfect in every department Jaan!!!I'm so lucky to have you in my life.I love you so so so much!!!"

Vansh was just observing the way how pride reflected from his beloved wife's words.Beaming like a lovesick puppy who just got appreciated by his crush, he re-ignited his car;for the night was falling more cold and breezy.

After a few moments of conversation between the parents and the children through video-calling,Riddhima shifted her gaze towards Vansh and started talking...

"Vansh everything is fine,but why are we staying in Dehradun for almost 3 weeks??? Isn't it too long??!"

Vansh chuckled looking at her confused face and started,"Ohh Riddhima!Do you think that we are going to stay at the suite all day long and just gossip about things.If it was upto me,I would have extended the stay from 3 weeks to 3 months,far from any stress with my Sweetheart!!Although I won't mind spending the entire time with my sweetheart in my arms..."taking a slight pause,he came closer to her,brushing his lips on her earlobes,he whispered huskily,"...in our bed!!!"

Noticing his sudden mischievous mood,Riddhima blushed heavily and hit his arms playfully.Tucking her hairs behind her ears,she said,"That's not what I meant Mr.Rai Singhania!!!"

Maintaining his playful demeanour,he asked,"Then what did you meant Mrs.Rai Singhania?!!I would love to know your pleasant and romantic thoughts about us."

"Vansh I'm asking you seriously and here you are making fun of me.I don't want to talk to you or visit Dehradun with you. Reverse the car,we are returning back home !!",she whined.

While the smile was still plastered on his face,Vansh shook his head and said,"Do we really want that Sweetheart?!!I very well know the dramatic you,so stop whining like a kid.Moving ahead,lets discuss my plans for us.So reaching there first we are going to check-in to our suite,then we can take rest for few hours because my back is no doubt getting locked by the way I'm driving for the past few hours from New Delhi to Dehradun..."

"Vansh!if that is the case,we should take a halt at any nearby hotel and resume our drive tomorrow morning,because anyways it isn't safe to ride during such hours, on such a lonely road",Riddhima said worriedly.

"Common Riddhima!!!I was just joking and if we take a break,we won't be able to stick to my plans ahead,so let's just continue the ride but if you are not comfortable we can take a break as you said..."

Riddhima immediately cut Vansh in middle and exclaimed excitedly,"Not at all Vansh,I'm comfortable enough, you can go ahead with your plans!!! "

Vansh snickered at Riddhima's childish nature and continued,"So that being said,now please don't interrupt me.So where was I??...Yes!!...We are going to have an eventful honeymoon sweetheart.So,first of all we are going to seek the divine blessings at the Tarkeshwar temple,then we would enjoy a jungle safari at Rajaji National Park.Also we can visit the Tiger falls and set a camp over there.Visiting a new place and not trying it's cuisine is a disrespectful act,so will explore the local market and cuisine through the Paltan Bazaar.And definitely I'm not going to miss the chance of visiting the clock tower and spend some quality time over there with you.Arrgghh!!...How can I forget that ??!...Sorry Sweetheart,I forgot to do the advance booking of paragliding for us... "

As soon as he transferred his gaze from road to Riddhima to explain her further and get reaction,a glowing smile rested on his lips as he watched his sweetheart having a sound sleep.

After about half an hour of silent driving he felt Riddhima adjusting herself.Even before he could make any movement,her sweet voice reached his ears...

"Ohh,I'm so sorry Vansh!!!Actually I was very tired and due to that,I don't know when I simply dozed off.But anyways you should have woken me up?!! "

"Riddhima you were looking so cute while sleeping,why would I want to disturb your beauty sleep,hunn??!"

Shaking her head,Riddhima asked with concern,"Vansh,if you want we can switch places and I can drive ahead,You can trust my driving.I don't drive that bad!!"

"I can drive myself Sweetheart, still thanks for your concern.But you can do me favour of engaging in some gossips with me so that I can remain fresh and alert,how does that sounds??",asked Vansh with some tiredness.

"It's alright Vansh,but what can we do??!...Let me think...Ohh Yessss!!!I can just ask you some questions and you have to genuinely answer them,whats your say???"

"Alright,it sounds interesting.",agreed Vansh.

"So tell me Vansh,what might have you done,if I wouldn't had fallen for you?"

Vansh grinned and replied,"You too know that Sweetheart, you wouldn't have been able to resist my charms at the first place so you,not falling for me isn't going to happen even in your dreams.Yet to satisfy you let me tell you,I would have still loved you with all my might... "

The answer was so simple yet so heart-warming, but Riddhima didn't wanted to abrupt the game by being overwhelmed by her emotions so she continued playfully,"Thank you Vansh.Although you don't need to flatter yourself by assuming that I am crazy about your so called charms and looks.It's just that you remind me of my grandfather!!"

"Ohhh,is it so sweetheart?!!...",even before Vansh could complete his extremely mature comment,Riddhima interrupted him before she could turn into a blushing mess,"Okay,okay!!!...Now moving on to the next question...What is the best gift you have ever received???"

Without even thinking for a second Vansh replied,"You sweetheart...Riddhima you are not only the best gift but the best thing ever happened to me...I really love you Riddhima!!! "

It was becoming very difficult for Riddhima to control her emotions,but gathering all her courage she went on asking different questions until came the final question,"Vansh...what would you do if I...d...die the very next moment???"

The impact of the question was such that Vansh applied the brakes immediately and the roaring engines went silent and the car halted in the middle of the deserted road.

"What rubbish question are you asking me Riddhima?!!...This would never happen because I would never let such thing happen... You remember Riddhima that we had promised each other that we would take our last breath with each other,so how can you think about leaving me alone.I love you so much that I can't even think about leaving your side in any condition,even if it means succumbing to death!!!But remember one thing 'WE WILL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER'",saying the last line with every fibre of his body,Vansh leaned forward to kiss Riddhima's temple.

While being in each other's embrace for few moments,they suddenly felt a bright flash of light across their faces and a loud honking...even before they could realize anything and react to the situation,the world went black and it was too late to register what has happened...

________

Next morning,the sun raised the same direction,the birds chirped the same way,the world woke up in the same way yet it had an emptiness in it pointing out towards a tragedy which was wrong in its way...

*******    Breaking News!!     *******

India's leading businessman and billionaire Mr.Vansh Rai Singhania and his wife,Mrs.Riddhima Rai Singhania,faced a lethal car accident by a heavy loaded truck on their way to Dehradun.Their children Rihaan Rai Singhania and Vanya Rai Singhania are being contacted by the local authorities to hand over the dead bodies to legal heirs.

Two souls resting their head on each other with fingers intertwined were enjoying the peaceful silence surrounding them like a protective shield when suddenly the feminine figure chimed in,"Vansh!!Everytime you responded my question it consisted of an 'I Love You' but I failed to repeat the same but you know what you mean to me.So, now let me tell you...I Love You Jaan...Not only in this birth but also in the upcoming births too, I want you and only you as my soulmate and want to be by your side everytime you need me..."

Hearing this the other soul smiled and said "It's alright Sweetheart!I know that you love me the same way I love you.I too want you and only you as my soulmate...And have you noticed we didn't broke our promise of being with each other till our last breath...This shows how strong our connection and how powerful ou love is...I Love You too Sweetheart!!!"...

Saying this,the two heavenly souls embraced each other while they were being promised nirvana by the universe to be ever together...

I genuinely don't know how the os came out.This is something that wasn't pre-planned at all.I started writing with no such definite plot but instead penned the things that came to my imagination.I haven't thoroughly proof-read it,so if you find any grammatical errors please do inform me.As a newbie,neither do I know many people in the forum nor am I allowed to tag anyone,hence if you genuinely like the story do share it amongst your friends so that I could an insight about how the os came out.I would be very pleased if you share your honest opinions about the os ,be it critical or appreciative,I would love to hear them all.

Thank you for reading the os!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant attempt dear hats off each every scenes are meaningful and a soulful update yaar keep rocking

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Its beautiful dear 

Even death could not separate them . 
Riansh love gonna stay for eternity.❤️❤️❤️

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Amazing One shot.

Riansh together till eternity.

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First off i didn't even know ki this os will have a bitter sweet end. But they wanted to be together till the end and they were. But still i cried reading this os.

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: KV2711

Brilliant attempt dear hats off each every scenes are meaningful and a soulful update yaar keep rocking

Thank you so much dear🤗

I'm glad that you liked it😳...

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Its beautiful dear 

Even death could not separate them . 
Riansh love gonna stay for eternity.❤️❤️❤️

Thanks Navi!!!🤗

Hope you don't mind me calling you that😆...

Although they might fight every now and then,but eventually thay are destined to be always together❤️...

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Tintin11

Amazing One shot.

Riansh together till eternity.

Thanks dear!!!🤗

Even death can't separate them,such is the power of their love❤️... 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Thanks Navi!!!🤗

Hope you don't mind me calling you that😆...

Although they might fight every now and then,but eventually thay are destined to be always together❤️...

Na na 

Nav , navi anything you want .

Yep they fight , they have trust issues but they will always be together 

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

First off i didn't even know ki this os will have a bitter sweet end. But they wanted to be together till the end and they were. But still i cried reading this os.

Heyyy Raveena!!!🤗

I myself wasn't aware that the story would end like this😆,it was once when I completed that I noticed how the events turned up and personally I was kinda okay with that so I just posted it⭐️...

Awwwwee,don't cry baby😊...

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts❤️...