^^MHRW GOTW#3 “TELL ME SOMETHING”^^

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

W E L C O M E 

GOTW# 3

*T E L L  M E  

S O M E T H I N G*

On people’s demand once again due to amassing popularity this game is chosen from being a fun game to the Game of the Week

The forum members, are not strangers to this game, nor aliens to its rules

This game is similar to ask me something in Instagram session 

Here you indeed have to voice our meaning ask a question

No interrogation, hahaha only pure questions of ease and fun

But make sure, all are dignified in disposition and doesn’t hurt personal sentiments 

For example 

When the first person puts a question this way 

What is your favourite destination?

The next person must quote the post/question of the first person and answer it 

Make sure you quote the question, without quoting the post, lack of clarity might be inevitable

R U L E S 

Only one question per post.

Questions seeking personal information/inappropriate in nature are not allowed.

If you want to answer a question, quote it and answer, so everyone knows it answers which question.

Questions can be related to show and otherwise.

Answers are member's views. Please be accepting and don't involve in arguements/bashing.

Please don't force anyone to answer any question, you can insist/encourage but in a friendly limit only.

Please answer the questions directly. If you don't like a particular question or are not comfortable answering, avoid it. No compulsion on answering 

Make sure, to keep the game as fun as possible, because all GOTW are played for increasing the forum activity 

No personal chit chats in the GOTW 

Make sure the game is played with all enthusiasm and maximum participation is expected 

Game idea Credit: Shri_12 and RishuDarling 

C H E E R S!! 

E N J O Y P L A Y I N G!!

Permission sought from MHRW mod: BilliCat.

Edited by CarpediemRose - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Due to popular demand, the game is back again 

Tagging ppl here 

Pls tag maximum ppl as possible 

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The most embarrassing moment of yours in public??

muktaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for tagging me!

Girls and guys, I want to know which is the happiest surprise you have ever received in your life.

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

The most embarrassing moment of yours in public??

I was just entering this carnal/fair - nice weather and all - very crowded place..

no clue what happened.. but I tripped over my own feet I suppose (i dont have such big feet though)..

anyways.. tripped and fell.. got up pretended to be all cool and it is all part of my entrance.. my friends were laughing.. (best friends, yeah right) 

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: RishuDarling

I was just entering this carnal/fair - nice weather and all - very crowded place..

no clue what happened.. but I tripped over my own feet I suppose (i dont have such big feet though)..

anyways.. tripped and fell.. got up pretended to be all cool and it is all part of my entrance.. my friends were laughing.. (best friends, yeah right) 

Best friends 

What else can we expect smiley37smiley37

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktaps

Thanks for tagging me!

Girls and guys, I want to know which is the happiest surprise you have ever received in your life.

Surprise I have received but happy 

Like really happy wala to nahi hai 

But yeah, I ordered Chetan Bhagat's novel and unexpectedly I received a signed copy...so yeah, I guess that was the most recent one for me...other than that to mostly surprises mujhe pata chal jate hein smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: muktaps

Thanks for tagging me!

So here goes... a whole essay.. for you.. are you ready? 😆

It will sound very cliche but my happiest surprise was last year on my birthday.. my parents were abroad for some time.  then there was the COVID-19 outbreak and at some point borders closed up. Full Lockdown, quarantine.. Then, my birthday was approaching and somehow, as always, The Gods were smiling upon me and figured it was time to show me what true happiness is exactly.. 

My parents came back on time for my birthday.. I wanted to go get some take out but they cooked me the best and simplest meal: homemade fried rice, chicken marinated like only my mom can and grilled in the oven under strict supervision of my dad.. I tell you honestly that was the best day, the best birthday and bestest surprise ever! 

I have learned (and maybe I knew it all along) that I dont need much.. my most precious gifts in life are "my people.." ❤️ And this year I found out that RR and SKR now also belong to this category! ❤️

But hey... that does not mean I dont like material stuff 😆 you can always surprise me!! 😆

muktaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: RishuDarling

So here goes... a whole essay.. for you.. are you ready? 😆

It will sound very cliche but my happiest surprise was last year on my birthday.. my parents were abroad for some time.  then there was the COVID-19 outbreak and at some point borders closed up. Full Lockdown, quarantine.. Then, my birthday was approaching and somehow, as always, The Gods were smiling upon me and figured it was time to show me what true happiness is exactly.. 

My parents came back on time for my birthday.. I wanted to go get some take out but they cooked me the best and simplest meal: homemade fried rice, chicken marinated like only my mom can and grilled in the oven under strict supervision of my dad.. I tell you honestly that was the best day, the best birthday and bestest surprise ever! 

I have learned (and maybe I knew it all along) that I dont need much.. my most precious gifts in life are "my people.." ❤️ And this year I found out that RR and SKR now also belong to this category! ❤️

But hey... that does not mean I dont like material stuff 😆 you can always surprise me!! 😆

Yes, I would like to read essay, novels, anything from my friends!!

Awww that's so sweet

I'm glad ur parents came back just in time and u got to celebrate with them

muktaps thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Surprise I have received but happy 

Like really happy wala to nahi hai 

But yeah, I ordered Chetan Bhagat's novel and unexpectedly I received a signed copy...so yeah, I guess that was the most recent one for me...other than that to mostly surprises mujhe pata chal jate hein smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

oh, that's great