Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Nope I don’t. Do you? Any idea why Rahul and Abhinav don’t get along? They barely see eye to eye.

Bigg boss ki dushmani wahi jane😆. Though I think abhinav is the one who is holding grudges

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Bigg boss ki dushmani wahi jane😆. Though I think abhinav is the one who is holding grudges

Abhinav pretends he is cool and he is successful when it comes to maintaining a cool composure outside but from within he is nursing his grudges. But here I can see even Rahul avoids him.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

This Vishal is headache . He is so burned n keeps crying mama didn’t select me in her team . Oh dis man child made kkk as BB , eliminate this loser man 🤢 so irritating this loser , must be kicked out with frying pan 🤢

This loser can’t fight with men but fights with women , such a loser he is 🤢

Edited by Nonpareil - 2 years ago
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

This Vishal is headache . He is so burned n keeps crying mama didn’t select me in her team . Oh dis man child made kkk as BB , eliminate this loser man 🤢 so irritating this loser , must be kicked out with frying pan 🤢

This loser can’t fight with men but fights with women , such a loser he is 🤢

this makes no sense 

how is he a looser when he won? they literally destroyed the other team 60 to 10. and he was right in calling shwetha out that she picked her team based on her preference and not skill.

even rohit agreed with that.

and is winning against women easier than against men?

why shouldnt he get credit for that?

his task performance in this show so far is actually really decent you have to admit that even when you dislike him. thats just facts.

shwetha on the other hand cant really call the other team weak when she got destroyed by them 60 to 10

Edited by ayaan786 - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

this makes no sense 

how is he a looser when he won? they literally destroyed the other team 60 to 10. and he was right in calling shwetha out that she picked her team based on her preference and not skill.

even rohit agreed with that.

and is winning against women easier than against men?

why shouldnt he get credit for that?

his task performance in this show so far is actually really decent you have to admit that even when you dislike him. thats just facts.

shwetha on the other hand cant really call the other team weak when she got destroyed by them 60 to 10

This makes no sense by personal comments on mem , post on topic .

Their team won know n he is safe know , y he is making so much noise . 

Fact is he is burned tat Swetha didn’t select him in her team .

Swetha said know y she selected n she selected on prev stunts performances which is right n her bad decisions costed her team n luck also didn’t favor at tat time .

Instead of celebrating d win with his team , he keeps crying on Swetha n made it BB n Swetha said know vishal , Arjun, Varun want stronger ones eliminated , so instigating n forcing their opinions on Swetha .

You ve to admit even if u dislike other povs on ur fav , respect other povs n post on topic .

priya185 thumbnail

8th august

divyanka was unfortunate she fell she has ankle problem but I think shweta chose her because she did swing task so easily. but here the jump was bigger and it was easier for tall vishal to do it

in code task abhinav forgot the task brief which cost them heavily also shweta was more distracting than rahul. rahul barely said a word. varun was very fast and remmebered the task though he forgot it a few times 

abhinav was very good and determined in the elimination task aastha tried well thought she couldn't swim

I think shweta did not choose her team well she should have chosen vishal or arjun. but Vishal brought it up so many times like a broken record. also with due respect nikki should never have been called back she brings down the standard of the show 

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

This makes no sense by personal comments on mem , post on topic .

Their team won know n he is safe know , y he is making so much noise . 

Fact is he is burned tat Swetha didn’t select him in her team .

Swetha said know y she selected n she selected on prev stunts performances which is right n her bad decisions costed her team n luck also didn’t favor at tat time .

Instead of celebrating d win with his team , he keeps crying on Swetha n made it BB n Swetha said know vishal , Arjun, Varun want stronger ones eliminated , so instigating n forcing their opinions on Swetha .

You ve to admit even if u dislike other povs on ur fav , respect other povs n post on topic .

you calling vishal a looser makes no sense 

he literally won thats no personal opinion/comment

thats just facts

calling someone a looser who just won is just being spiteful.

and then trying to degrade his achievments by saying he only can win against girls is in really bad taste too.

shewetha selected the team on personal preference if she did it based on their past performances then she wouldnt loose soo bad with her team.

either that or she is a terrible judge of the contestants skills.

you cant have it both ways

we all know she selected all the guys she liked which is fine but then she should have the guts to admit it and not double down on her mistake

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

you calling vishal a looser makes no sense 

he literally won thats no personal opinion/comment

thats just facts

calling someone a looser who just won is just being spiteful.

and then trying to degrade his achievments by saying he only can win against girls is in really bad taste too.

shewetha selected the team on personal preference if she did it based on their past performances then she wouldnt loose soo bad with her team.

either that or she is a terrible judge of the contestants skills.

you cant have it both ways

we all know she selected all the guys she liked which is fine but then she should have the guts to admit it and not double down on her mistake

You passing personal comments on mem for their view on contestant n show makes no sense .

he got burned n keeps crying mama didn’t select me in her team is fact .

Vishal won but he keeps crying is loser n cry baby . He slipped tat he didn’t like Abhinav with girls in a team n girls performing stunts with him . 

Instead of enjoying win , he is spiteful n fighting with Shweta y ? For wat ? 

Becos of him , dt, Sana n others involved n made it BB . Some one Tell him this is kkk not BB n keep calm , perform stunts n get lost .

Instead won , he exposed n shown his real face n degraded himself n his achievements with his loser attitude , cry baby n spiteful . 

U r being spiteful n attacking mem for ur fav Vishal , bad taste too. 

It’s not related to skills , he is fighting which is not needed . His personality .👎🏼

Swetha given reasons for selecting team  n acknowledged her bad decisions n offered to give her name in elimination stunt but Rohit refused her name .

Vishal got jealous n tharki has no guts to admit it .

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Thank you for such detailed updates but I haven't started watching the show yet. 😳thanks for the tag! @priya

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya185

8th august

divyanka was unfortunate she fell she has ankle problem but I think shweta chose her because she did swing task so easily. but here the jump was bigger and it was easier for tall vishal to do it

in code task abhinav forgot the task brief which cost them heavily also shweta was more distracting than rahul. rahul barely said a word. varun was very fast and remmebered the task though he forgot it a few times 

abhinav was very good and determined in the elimination task aastha tried well thought she couldn't swim

I think shweta did not choose her team well she should have chosen vishal or arjun. but Vishal brought it up so many times like a broken record. also with due respect nikki should never have been called back she brings down the standard of the show 

Shweta was very bad as a captain. Choosing divyanka for going in that height stunt inspite of knowing about her ankle injury was wrong. But as other teams were calling her unfair that's wrong. Shweta was a worst captain but not unfair. Anyways nikki should be thrown out of the show enough of her nonsense🤢. She has the audacity to show arrogance after aborting almost all stunts😡