Posted: 2 years ago

And today nikki is showing arrogance🤢 and telling shweta is jealous of her😆

Originally posted by Biggboss15

And today nikki is showing arrogance🤢 and telling shweta is jealous of her😆

Actually she is so annoying. 

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Thank you for such detailed updates but I haven't started watching the show yet. 😳thanks for the tag! @priya

I didn’t know that behna 

Do you want me to tag you in future?

Originally posted by priya185

I didn’t know that behna 

Do you want me to tag you in future?

Yeah.. written updates padh k shayad dekh lu😆

IMO Swetha choose the right members for her team. However, she did make a mistake in choosing the members for the stunts. If she choose Sana for the first stunt in her place and for the 3rd stunt used Abhinav rather than Divyanka the end result would have been different. 

Originally posted by gibige

IMO Swetha choose the right members for her team. However, she did make a mistake in choosing the members for the stunts. If she choose Sana for the first stunt in her place and for the 3rd stunt used Abhinav rather than Divyanka the end result would have been different. 

Exactly I agree with you👍🏼

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Yeah.. written updates padh k shayad dekh lu😆

Waise dekhke utna fayda nai because this show is turning into a sasta version of bb🤢

Originally posted by Nonpareil

You passing personal comments on mem for their view on contestant n show makes no sense .

he got burned n keeps crying mama didn’t select me in her team is fact .

Vishal won but he keeps crying is loser n cry baby . He slipped tat he didn’t like Abhinav with girls in a team n girls performing stunts with him . 

Instead of enjoying win , he is spiteful n fighting with Shweta y ? For wat ? 

Becos of him , dt, Sana n others involved n made it BB . Some one Tell him this is kkk not BB n keep calm , perform stunts n get lost .

Instead won , he exposed n shown his real face n degraded himself n his achievements with his loser attitude , cry baby n spiteful . 

U r being spiteful n attacking mem for ur fav Vishal , bad taste too. 

It’s not related to skills , he is fighting which is not needed . His personality .👎🏼

Swetha given reasons for selecting team  n acknowledged her bad decisions n offered to give her name in elimination stunt but Rohit refused her name .

Vishal got jealous n tharki has no guts to admit it .

lol you really hate him do you?

yeah he isnt my fav but i dont really dislike him either so im kinda neutral.

what vishal was saying that he dont like seeing abhinav competing against a weak girl in water for the elimination stunt.

watch it again you are getting a totally different meaning out of it

what personal comments did i pass? am i not allowed to reply to other members when i dont agree with them?

you cant say factually incorrect things and then pass them off as "opinions" thats not how it works

thats like saying in my opinion 2+2=5 

dumb right?

Edited by ayaan786 - 2 years ago