What are your expectations from Young AB and KR?

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1423969622684962820?s=19

This is a new look of Aetasha as AB and it's far more better than the previous look.😆

Okay so the leap would be of 7 years that means AB will turn 17 (as she turned 10 in her current birthday) and KR is 13 now so he will turn 20. So, my dear folks what are your expectations from young AB and KR? I mean what do you think their traits would be like?

For AB, she would be mature & sensible for sure but I hope a bit of her childishness remains. She should remain foodie , clumsy , cute & funny🤣. She will be courageous , intutive and frank like she is now.I just hope she doesn't become too mature like the old Sasu Bai Fauj. I so wish she gets to know about YBs antics and keep that woman on her toes as she won't leave Mahal. I am looking forward to her conversation with MR, I hope the essence of their relation remains same even though she has grown up.

For KR, I hope he turns into a good warrior and not a drugee please(even though he is going to be a kuch din ka mehman in show). He better turns into a diligent & responsible person. I can't expect him to be calm as AB has to make him calm as per history but one thing is sure he would be more compassionate and practical. I hope he turns into a witty person plus he learns more musical instruments. I want to see his dynamics with GB and Harku. I hope he gives befitting replies to Dhana ji & ZS whenever they comes to manipulate him.

So what are your thoughts guys??

P.S Trying to increase forum activities.😆

Edited by rmahi25 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

personally speaking, i have low to zero expectations from kinshuk vaidya because you guys already know my opinion from the previous promo release thread..

ive seen the actress but i cant comment on how she'll mould here because its been a while since ive seen her...

no comments on the age discrepancy🤔but its better than 31+ or 40+ year olds playing a younger role...or some nakhre wale celebs being inducted for the roles...

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, although there were records of KR's drug addiction, I don't want to see that in the show. Better to leave this topic uncovered, like the many other things that were not touched in the show. I want him  to remain the compassionate person that he has become before going to gurukul. And yes, I want KR and AB to show a tit for tat attitude towards DB and her evil gang.

Regarding AB, the first thing that I want to be retained is the pakkam pakki dosti between AB and MR. Even after growing up I want them to be friends first, then father-daughter and then sasur-bahu. Also I want a strong bonding between GB and AB postleap.

Last but not the least, I want the post leap story to be more political than the typical DB and co trapping AB-KR again and again. The cvs have already over-done their planning and plotting pre-leap, don't want to watch that again.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

This is a new look of Aetasha as AB and it's far more better than the previous look.😆

Okay so the leap would be of 7 years that means AB will turn 17 (as she turned 10 in her current birthday) and KR is 13 now so he will turn 20. So, my dear folks what are your expectations from young AB and KR? I mean what do you think their traits would be like?

For AB, she would be mature & sensible for sure but I hope a bit of her childishness remains. She should remain foodie , clumsy , cute & funny🤣. She will be courageous , intutive and frank like she is now.

Yup, I wish the same. She should be a grown up who still has child-like curiosities and not afraid to speak her mind.

I just hope she doesn't become too mature like the old Sasu Bai Fauj. I so wish she gets to know about YBs antics and keep that woman on her toes as she won't leave Mahal. I am looking forward to her conversation with MR, I hope the essence of their relation remains same even though she has grown up.

For KR, I hope he turns into a good warrior and not a drugee please(even though he is going to be a kuch din ka mehman in show). He better turns into a diligent & responsible person. I can't expect him to be calm as AB has to make him calm as per history but one thing is sure he would be more compassionate and practical. I hope he turns into a witty person plus he learns more musical instruments. I want to see his dynamics with GB and Harku. I hope he gives befitting replies to Dhana ji & ZS whenever they comes to manipulate him.

Let's keep our expectations minimal for now🤣

Post leap episodes kab hai? Date batayi thi kya?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

personally speaking, i have low to zero expectations from kinshuk vaidya because you guys already know my opinion from the previous promo release thread..

ive seen the actress but i cant comment on how she'll mould here because its been a while since ive seen her...

no comments on the age discrepancy🤔but its better than 31+ or 40+ year olds playing a younger role...or some nakhre wale celebs being inducted for the roles...

Hopefully she will do a good job in this role. Haven't seen her shows before but looks promising.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Well, although there were records of KR's drug addiction, I don't want to see that in the show. Better to leave this topic uncovered, like the many other things that were not touched in the show. I want him  to remain the compassionate person that he has become before going to gurukul. And yes, I want KR and AB to show a tit for tat attitude towards DB and her evil gang.👏 yessss

Regarding AB, the first thing that I want to be retained is the pakkam pakki dosti between AB and MR. Even after growing up I want them to be friends first, then father-daughter and then sasur-bahu. Also I want a strong bonding between GB and AB postleap.

Both a biggg yessss!! If they don't show this.. i'mma probably stop watching the show🥺

Last but not the least, I want the post leap story to be more political than the typical DB and co trapping AB-KR again and again. The cvs have already over-done their planning and plotting pre-leap, don't want to watch that again.

Yes!!! Show something concrete. I don't mind occasional plots by DB & gang which did happen but not entirely dedicated tracks for them. 

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Let's keep our expectations minimal for now🤣

Post leap episodes kab hai? Date batayi thi kya?

Post leap episodes will start from 16th aug

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

I don't have any expectations frankly speaking! I just wish that makers don't ruin the character of the great AHILYA BAI HOLKAR in the name of daily soap. I just wish the actress playing grown up Ahilya plays the role as good as little Ahilya aka Aditi (who has done a superb job!) did. Again I wish instead of going to the path and exploring her romantic love life with KR like a daily soap, makers explore her training and journey from a wife to the greatest ruler of Indore. I wish grown up Ahilya's questioning ability never ceases in any situations. I want to see grown up Ahilya as a strong lady who could beat DB & her gang with her persona. And from grown up KR, I wish that he will be mature and never have soft ears. I wish he can't be easily manipulated by anyone and be more confident about himself and most importantly never ever gets jealous of his wife's qualities/achievements and never feels that he is getting overshadowed by his wife. Also I wish Kingshuk does the role as good as Krish did.

Gonna miss Aditi & Krish a lot!!

Edited by Interstellarr - 2 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I wish they cut down on the amount of crying sessions they made Ahilya undergo during her childhood phase because they were irritating to the core at a certain point. 🤔

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Such high expectations!! 🥳👏

Keep your fingers and everything crossed🤣