Ragazza_dolce thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Heyyy everyone!!!For all those who are interacting with me for the first time let me just introduce myself to you and then move forward,so,I'm Shreya and just a newbie,who is trying to engage herself in the forum and interact with the forum members.I'm not at all good at writing such things but I wanted to contribute atleast one os to the forum and here I am.Being a keen reader who is fond of reading,I actually can very well tell that what I've written is not even an average os compared to the great authors present in the forum.Okay,so I don't want to make this introductory part any longer so let's just move to the os...

------------------------

A house,luxurious or small,is only called home when you know that you have a family waiting for you over there to relieve old memories and make new ones.A bedroom is only thought of being an enchanting place, when you know that once you'll put your head on the pillows and lay under the bed covers with your loved ones,no nightmare can disturb your peaceful sleep.

Within the huge mansion,a bedroom with soft and soothing greys and silvers creating a sparkling,luxurious feel is something everyone desires of.From a classy,elegant and modern chandelier that dangles over the bed to a walk-in closet full of designer tuxedos and dresses,you just have to think about a thing and you will find it between the walls of the great VR Mansion.The silvery grey carpet surrounding the bed, actually tempts you to walk over it bare feet sans any branded footwear to feel it's warmth and softness while the dark wood accents surrounding oneself like a breeze of fresh air.Sunrays peeping through the wall-sized slides and flashing on the black and grey bedding,soft as a feather,falls on the number one South Asian Mafia,Vansh Rai Singhania, who lies there on the queen-sized bed with his 2 year old daughter,Vanya Vansh Rai Singhania,laying on his bare chest with a cute pout.

With the snake family left behind and Riddhima being gone to New Delhi for a healthcare seminar after much convincing,the only souls left in this huge VR Mansion were Vansh and his princess,who were embracing each other while being in a deep slumber like there is no tomorrow.

It was 8:30 in the morning when Vansh suddenly felt some gentle poking on both the sides of  his face and a sweet humming.Opening his eyelids slowly,when he slightly paid attention to the source of distraction,he found his jovial princess poking both her pointer fingers into his cheeks while blabbering "Daddaaaa...Vaannna wisssh Gooo Moooinnn" along with some baby words which were difficult for Vansh to understand.The sweetness of his princess's voice itself was so soothing and peaceful that it didn't mind Vansh to wake up so early on a Sunday morning and he kept looking at Vanya's angelic face and her adorable expressions while she kept blabbering things which came to her young mind.The fact that she wasn't even able to pronounce her own name was too comical for Vansh.

It was 9:15 now and the father-daughter duo were still leisurely crawling and playing out on the bed.It was then when Vansh suddenly found her princess's mood changing from bright to dull.After asking for the nth time that why was she sad,Vansh got to know the reason when Vanya told,"No momma...only me and daadda...Daada no cookinnn...anddd noo breakfaaasst...Vaanna hungllly" while tears were filled in her beautiful honey orbs.Although Vansh was sad about the fact that his daughter was unhappy and crying,but he couldn't control his smile when he noticed that Vanya's lingual skills were improving very nicely as compared to the other children of same age and not to forget the fact that she thought that her Dadda can't cook and now she is worried about her breakfast.

When he noticed that more and more tears were falling from her eyes,he panicked and started soothing her with a baby voice,"Vanya!!!"...no attention..."Baby!!!"...again  no attention..."Princess,please look at me"...hearing this she slowly started to angle her neck and observed Vansh with her moist eyes and asked timidly in between her sobs,"Vaanna plinchess daadda???"Her question brought a faint smile on Vansh's face and he replied,"Yes dear,Vanya baby is absolutely her Daddy's princess!!".Hearing this Vanya started jumping in her place while clapping her hands and her mood immediately turned from sour to sweet.

Taking this as a good opportunity,Vansh picked her up from her place and positioned her on his laps;her endearing face facing towards his own glowing face."Princess!!Although momma is out of town,but it doesn't means that Dadda will keep his princess's small tummy  hungry.I do know how to cook baby but before that we need to freshen up,so let's get in the bathroom",explaining this,Vansh picked Vanya in his arms and started walking towards the bathroom.

Keeping Vanya in one arm, Vansh started arranging a washcloth,a soft cotton towel,a clean nappy and clean clothes for Vanya.Freshening up himself quickly,he started filling the baby bath tub with lukewarm water and undressing Vanya.The moment his fingers brushed her tummy while undressing,Vanya started giggling whole-heartedly which brought a precious smile on his face.Placing a kiss on her forehead,he made Vanya sit in the tub.Vansh turned to pick up the washcloth for cleaning her face,when suddenly he felt water droplets on his face which were the result of Vanya splashing water playfully.Shaking his head,he started cleaning her with a mild soap especially available for babies.

After almost 15 minutes of a jolly bath,Vansh picked Vanya in his arms and made her sit on the pad to dry her out completely.Now he was standing in front of Vanya with two dresses,first a baby pink colour flare dress while the other being a cute polka dot jumpsuit."Me love flocks",hearing this from vanya confirmed that she wanted to wear the pink flare dress and he started dressing her but not before applying the baby lotion on her.

The giggling sound that was being heard everytime he touched her near the tummy region made him reminded of the ticklish nature of Riddhima and he started missing her.Although he wanted to face-time Riddhima but currently his first priority was to feed his princess otherwise he would have to face the wrath of 'Mommy Rai Singhania' because although Vanya is Daddy's princess but she can't keep any secret from her momma.

After almost an hour of freshening up session,Vansh started moving downstairs towards the kitchen for the breakfast.Asking the chef to prepare the desired breakfast for himself,he started arranging the breakfast for his princess.Neither did he lacked a good amount of staff nor was he incapable of making or affording some fancy baby food products,yet he placed a small cup milk,a slice of whole-wheat bread and a boiled egg in front of Vanya and started feeding her;because he believed that a healthy food is 100 times more rich than a fancy food.While Vansh was busy feeding her he heard her asking something innocently which grabbed his attention and he started listening to her."Daadda no food!!!me sad!!!",hearing this at first Vansh felt proud of the fact that even at such tender age,his princess cares about her parents so much but she needs to that her Dadda isn't deprived of any food.Sighing he replied,"No princess,daddy's food is being brought by the chefs.You don't need to worry about it baby".Hearing this Vanya's face scrunched up and she confusingly asked,"Daadda!!!Chef bad...he hide food ".Although the entire conversation was very serious from baby Vanya's point of you but it only appeared comical to Vansh by the way her daughter accused the chef of robbing her father's food and keeping him hungry."Naah princess,Chef uncle isn't a bad person instead he a good person who makes food for both momma and me!!",acting as if she understood everything,Vanya nodded and resumed eating her breakfast while blabbering about bizarre things to his father and grab his attention throughout the breakfast.

The entire day passed by while playing,eating,face timing Riddhima during her breaks and many cute moments between the father-daughter duo until they finally dozed off embracing each other but not before whispering 'I love you' to each other.

This was a short attempt by me to write something.I don't know how you feel about it but I would be very happy if you share your honest opinions.Also I haven't done any proof reading,so please do tell me if you find any grammatical error throughout the os.

Thank you for reading.❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haayee... Nazar na lage iss father-daughter duo ko....

Now... Coming to the story... It was too good Shreya....

The way Vansh and Vanya took care of each other.....😘😘🤧🤧

PS - Koi bhi aadmi ho.... Apni biwi se zaroor darega.... 🤭🤭🤭

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: watersanon_Rose

Haayee... Nazar na lage iss father-daughter duo ko....

Now... Coming to the story... It was too good Shreya....

The way Vansh and Vanya took care of each other.....😘😘🤧🤧

PS - Koi bhi aadmi ho.... Apni biwi se zaroor darega.... 🤭🤭🤭

Bilkul...Nazar na lage in dono baap-beti ki jodi ko...

I'm glad that you liked it❤️

I just love imagining vansh and vanya playing with each other and doing such cute stuffs kyunki show mein toh aisa kuch mila hi nhi🥺

But let's just leave that behind...

Once again thank you for your appreciation Rose!!!🤗

Edited by Ragazza_dolce - 2 years ago
Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all you yourself have become great author by writing such a beautiful piece of art ♥️♥️

And Thanks for contributing such a magnificent and breathtaking update 😍😍

It is so so good, I just loved it. 

Starting from describing the house, to Vanya poking his paa, and then her cute conversation 😂

And then her ticklings and that father daughter cute and sweet conversations ♥️♥️

Lovely update ♥️♥️♥️

Pls don't underestimate your talent dear. 

You have such huge talent.

The imaginations and your writing skills -- I have become fan 😍😍😍

Keep writing 😊

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Such a beautiful piece dear

from describing the house , to little detials of vanya shower it was indeed very beautiful.

vanya and her father rocks . I chuckled she is dada princess but never hides anything from muma . 

Keep writing more 

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Thank you dear🤗!!!

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akkusharma77

First of all you yourself have become great author by writing such a beautiful piece of art ♥️♥️

And Thanks for contributing such a magnificent and breathtaking update 😍😍

It is so so good, I just loved it. 

Starting from describing the house, to Vanya poking his paa, and then her cute conversation 😂

And then her ticklings and that father daughter cute and sweet conversations ♥️♥️

Lovely update ♥️♥️♥️

Pls don't underestimate your talent dear. 

You have such huge talent.

The imaginations and your writing skills -- I have become fan 😍😍😍

Keep writing 😊

Thank you so much for your appreciation dear!!!

It's so nice of you that you actually tried imagining things from author's point of view😊...

I can't promise it,but after your inspirational words would give a thought to writing😆...

Once again thank you for reading and appreciating❤️...

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Such a beautiful piece dear

from describing the house , to little detials of vanya shower it was indeed very beautiful.

vanya and her father rocks . I chuckled she is dada princess but never hides anything from muma . 

Keep writing more 

Hey Navdeep!!!🤗

Thanks for reading and appreciating the os!!!❤️

I actually wanted to see the father-daughter bonding in the show but we weren't that lucky enough😒...

Nevertheless,your comments actually do matter to me👍🏼...

Would love to interact with everyone here and know more about your preferences in regards with writing and reading😊

Thank you🤗!!!

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

This was really adorable loved it so much.

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krazzy_Tintin11

This was really adorable loved it so much.

Awwwwee😳...

Thanks dear for your acknowledgement❤️...

Not to mention the fact that I really like your stories...do keep writing more of them👍🏼...

See you around in the forum🤗