Love,Love,Love:Saudamini, Manorama,Bondita

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Anirudhha till date accepted him falling in love twice..his first love Saudamini and then Manorama..

Saudamini: Saudamini was his teenage love. They both felt it as love when it was an infatuation from both sides.They did not understand the deep values of each other. They wouldn't have been happy even if they had ended up getting married.Saudamini wanted a lavish, english lifestyle and with liitle care of the 'Desh' wheras Anirudhha, the 'pagal bangali' that he was, cared only about the betterment of his 'desh'.

Manorama: Anirudhha got attracted towards his co-ager Manorama which was one sided love. He fell in love with the values of Manorama which involved 'Fitoor' for 'Independance of the country' just like him. This love involved passion, physical attraction and care.This would have worked if it was both sided and if conditions were favorable which were not.

Bondita: Bondita started as Anirudhha's commitment aka 'zimmedari', just a step towards completing his 'fitoor'. Anirudhha never realized when his one-sided 'zimmedari' became the  companionship of the two. Companionship  involves little passion.That is why Anirudhha said, he does not consider Bondita as his typical wife as for him 'love' should involve passion.Companionship involves a self-promise to be with the other despite differences. Both work hard to make the relationship work to be with each other which we see both Bondita and Anirudhha doing over time. Companionship is deep friendship first then a romantic relationship. That is why, the relationship expert Bondita says in the letter, 'mei shadi ke bad bhi dost banake rehna chahati hun. ' in the letter. Additionally,for Bondita, it was always a true marriage, a life-long relationship of love, care and commitment. Bondita, even though got separated from him as he wanted to, never separated from her feelings about their relationship. It is this feeling, devotion of Bondita that Anirudhha got attached to unaware. He was so delighted to know that he is 'SANSAR' of Bondita. I remember when once young bondita called him 'Sirbabu', he did not like it and said 'abhi mei tumhara 'sirbabu' nahi hun...'.He wanted to hear her call 'Baristrababu' or 'Patibabu'..the personal touch..he never wanted to and never wants to loose..It will be Bondita's commitment, devotion and their lived companionship that will pull Anirudhha from fog of 'Dushamani' that has engulfed him today.

Companionship even though has little passion and romance, works better as passion dies down but friendship, commitment remains over a long term and will WIN. 

-Anamika

i loved ur thoguhts if we see bon love

the feelings she feel is natural for 18 yr old girl but her unconditonal and devotional relation for ani is next level 

her dreams shows she tries ki uski life normal ho age wise but even shw knows and accepts the truth selflessly.bon knows thier pyar is anokha-her dreams ar eper her normal age but real life mein aisa kuch nahi hua -this show shiws the unique love they have and wil always have-pyar samparpan,dosti,bharosa vaala which bon belives in -this is bondita we are talking about

i dont judge her on her dreams whocbh i want to be stopped now pls 

regarding mano-will this thing combe back in bon life as ki ani mano relation work kar jaata aagr 2 sided hota

Edited by Katy4566 - 2 years ago

I couldn't help but reply.... Ani was merely attracted towards Mano. It wasn't love. He was attracted towards her because of her bravery. It would have never worked even if it was two sided. My pov.