This Show Must Not Go On!

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Forgive me for playing with the old expression, “ the show must go on”.🙏🏽
This show is awful and it makes me feel like I have to wash my hands after watching it. Yuk!  So first we have Darsh who married and has slept in the same bed, had romantic moments with his wife, but can’t tell Charmdini(her new name in my book)is not Nandini?  Huh?  We have Shobhit who not only set up his poor innocent bhabhi and blind brother, but now we know had a sexual relationship with Charmdini, but still married Gunn.   Whaat? We have the whole Rawal family who is lying to Dumb Darsh(who will now be referred to in this post as DD) about who his real wife is and who Charmdini really is.  We have ridiculously stupid Charmdini, who is going to spend the rest of her life as someone else so that her baby will have a family.  Kya?  You are a doctor, idiot!  Will you never practice again?  Will you sneak off and do surgeries while Darsh thinks you’re making sweets?  Are you incapable of raising your child on a doctor’s salary?  If you were so concerned with society and being a single mom, why did you sleep with a loser like Shobhit in the first place?  Will you really bed DD and convince him the baby is his, when you know you’re not really married to him?  Last but certainly not least we have the disgusting, sleazy, sneaky, hypocrite that is Mrs. Rajvi Rawal.  If ever there were a more detrimental mother than she, I wouldnt wish her on my worst enemy.  She has forced Shobhit into a loveless marriage for DD’s sake, driven him to evil deeds and then disowned him.  She has accused her pure as snow daughter-in-law of being characterless, while she welcomes her other sons pregnant ex with open arms.  She has DD living with said ex under the same roof and then lies to poor Nandini about the true nature of DD and Charmdini’s relation.  Only God can punish her!

The Rawal’s have done nothing for Nandini but ruin her life.  She should take them all to court for fraud, take the whole house and jail them all.  Now the precap looks like even Vini has turned against her thanks to DD & Co.

Sorry for the rant, but this show must not go on!  Please someone in this dead forum notify me when it gets the ax.  My only regret is that I won’t be the one to swing it!

Edited by LoLo - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seafarer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agree! What a horrible show this has turned out to be! Hard to believe I was a fan of this show once upon a time before marriage track ruined the show! Time for this show to end asap!

Rawals especially dumbest Darsh and selfish Rajvi are worst mother son duo in ITV.....can't stand any of them. Nandini is only consistent character left on show now...she never stood nonsense ever! Only way now to redeem the show now is to kill stupid Darsh and get a new man for Nandini! That way Rajvee will get a tight slap on her cunning face and Nandini will get a man who deserves her! 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey they said it’s going off air? What happened?

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The show became awful after DD got his vision back and Charmini was made his  wife. The blind man who could sense just everything about his wife seems to have lost his brain post surgery...a  random woman with ultra modern dressing sense is presented before him as his wife and bansuri's sister (the biggest joke).

No words for selfish Rajvi, she has very conveniently forgotten that only because of angel Nandini , her son who was humiliated by the society could have a life partner who cared for him wholeheartedly .She is the reason he got his vision back and Rajvi has the audacity to lie to nandini about Darsh charmini false relation. 

Earlier used to fastfwd Gun and vanlata scenes , now Darsh charmini and Rajvi scenes are pukeworthy. Nandi deserves a new guy in her life and surely she can take them to court..

Hope she doesnt have to stay at Rawals house any longer and witness the silly concern of DD for charmini because of vinni.

Simran_h thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with you 😕 i was a fan from the first promo because i like the plot between and blind man and a simple and sweet girl but they ruined everything 🤬 i really hope the makers makes a new entry for nandini 😍 she really deserve love and respect 🥺💜

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you TM. This show started on a good note. But now it's getting bad to worst. The ratings are bad for star plus show. I won't be surprised if it gets cancelled.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hey they said it’s going off air? What happened?

Let’s hope so!

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Truly, disgusting show, the family now knows the truth about the baby and their question is, how will Darsh accept the baby when there was no consummation. Seriously, how low and now Rajvee will do a 2nd marriage, to give the greenlight for Charmni to sleep with Darsh.

This show is ruined and I believe cancellation is in sight, ratings are low and people have given up.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumihp

Truly, disgusting show, the family now knows the truth about the baby and their question is, how will Darsh accept the baby when there was no consummation. Seriously, how low and now Rajvee will do a 2nd marriage, to give the greenlight for Charmni to sleep with Darsh.

This show is ruined and I believe cancellation is in sight, ratings are low and people have given up.

Agree, totally disgusting. And who is trying to kidnap Nandini? Is that Charmi or Rajvi? Rajvi is contemptible. She is not deserving to be called mother. How could Darsh not recognize Nandini? Charmi is self serving too. 

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LoLo

Forgive me for playing with the old expression, “ the show must go on”.🙏🏽
This show is awful and it makes me feel like I have to wash my hands after watching it. Yuk!  So first we have Darsh who married and has slept in the same bed, had romantic moments with his wife, but can’t tell Charmdini(her new name in my book)is not Nandini?  Huh?  We have Shobhit who not only set up his poor innocent bhabhi and blind brother, but now we know had a sexual relationship with Charmdini, but still married Gunn.   Whaat? We have the whole Rawal family who is lying to Dumb Darsh(who will now be referred to in this post as DD) about who his real wife is and who Charmdini really is.  We have ridiculously stupid Charmdini, who is going to spend the rest of her life as someone else so that her baby will have a family.  Kya?  You are a doctor, idiot!  Will you never practice again?  Will you sneak off and do surgeries while Darsh thinks you’re making sweets?  Are you incapable of raising your child on a doctor’s salary?  If you were so concerned with society and being a single mom, why did you sleep with a loser like Shobhit in the first place?  Will you really bed DD and convince him the baby is his, when you know you’re not really married to him?  Last but certainly not least we have the disgusting, sleazy, sneaky, hypocrite that is Mrs. Rajvi Rawal.  If ever there were a more detrimental mother than she, I wouldnt wish her on my worst enemy.  She has forced Shobhit into a loveless marriage for DD’s sake, driven him to evil deeds and then disowned him.  She has accused her pure as snow daughter-in-law of being characterless, while she welcomes her other sons pregnant ex with open arms.  She has DD living with said ex under the same roof and then lies to poor Nandini about the true nature of DD and Charmdini’s relation.  Only God can punish her!

The Rawal’s have done nothing for Nandini but ruin her life.  She should take them all to court for fraud, take the whole house and jail them all.  Now the precap looks like even Vini has turned against her thanks to DD & Co.

Sorry for the rant, but this show must not go on!  Please someone in this dead forum notify me when it gets the ax.  My only regret is that I won’t be the one to swing it!

Hi Lolo..

I totally get your frustration and agitation towards this show... I have been such a loyal follower that I feel so betrayed by what they are showing now in the name of entertainment!

I must appreciate all the names you've given them.. Charmdini is right way to address her!

The latest update from what I saw today ( beats me why I still watch it, maybe coz it's so bad it's good 🤪) is that 

DD is slowly doubting why ishaani seems oh so familiar and wonders what her cryptic taunts mean!

Charmdini is falling hopelessly in love with DD ( her ex's older bro n childs uncle)🤢 completely agree about why can't she fathom being a single parent? Is it so bad! Also she can still get Ravals to support her but without using Darsh! Absolutely no logic..

No comments on Rajvi's manipulations, as she has now planted the seed of it being Darsh's child in Nandini's head, poor girl was flabbergasted ( as we are all)

Today they was a ridiculous scene of getting Nandini to sign divorce papers, so that DD can actually marry Charmi ( the levels of fraud!) In between this some religious need to get Darsh to put sindoor on his wife's head,  but since Nandini is still is wife, rajvi has the audacity to ask Nandini to apply sindoor on herself, she says she has nothing to do with all this crap..

Just when I think it can't get worse...precap shows Nandini getting kidnapped/ knocked out in her room 🤣

And sub plot of Vinni actually being considerate, she was just pretending to be angry, and has been asking DD help to get someone to marry Nandini.. he is now making a profile on matrimonial website...no idea where this is leading! 

I would agree with you that the show must not go on.. but for time spent watching the crap fest, they better give us some sensible ending!