Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissWiseUnicorn thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

It's only possible is Pallavi is 6-7 years younger to her brother. Tab i can actually try to find some logic warna my answer is adopted

My vote also goes for adopted ... that would explain why she doesn’t wanna go back to her dada vahini 

Edited by MissWiseUnicorn - 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghumonu

So the don raghav is back? Using glass to threaten D family? Don is back!! Good!! What happened in precap?

Yeap don't worry your Anna beast avatar is on the way and cvs will serve you with feast🤣🤣

Pallavi lashing at mandar, he needs to see doctor not her. Anna award function waiting for pallavi because she needs to give the award but she isn't present, mandy doing some.khand again. Pallavi on scooty but don't know she is going to function or hospital ✌️

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn

My vote also goes for adopted ... that would explain why she doesn’t wanna go back to her dada vahini 

Maybe Pallavi was never their family. 

MissWiseUnicorn thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

Maybe Pallavi was never their family. 

Conspiracy theory 🧐🤣 

I have this theory too actually and this way so many loopholes get filled warna makers toh Pallavi ke ASLI MAYKA ko bhul bhul kar chuke hai 

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Yeap don't worry your Anna beast avatar is on the way and cvs will serve you with feast🤣🤣

Pallavi lashing at mandar, he needs to see doctor not her. Anna award function waiting for pallavi because she needs to give the award but she isn't present, mandy doing some.khand again. Pallavi on scooty but don't know she is going to function or hospital ✌️

Yeh creep jald hi bura pitega!! Iska haddi pasli sab ek karega Anna!! Don se panga ise bohut bhari parega!! Aj glass se katal karne gaya tha!! Agli bar kaman na lekar a jaye!! 🤣

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn

Conspiracy theory 🧐🤣 

I have this theory too actually and this way so many loopholes get filled warna makers toh Pallavi ke ASLI MAYKA ko bhul bhul kar chuke hai 

Bhool gaye kyunki Mayka hai hi nhin 😂😂