ANIRUDHHA AND BONDITA-THE TWIN FLAMES

MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I read comments on social media that the romantic angle between annirudhha and bondita is unwarranted. Their pure bond should prevail.

Reading it I wondered if romance is not pure love! πŸ€” IT IS. Just like any other forms of love where you care about someone else more than yourself.πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Yes, I definitely do not want their romantic relationship to overpower the twin flame relationship Anirudhha and bondita have.

The twin-flames

Twin-flames are like one soul cut into two parts.πŸ’«πŸ’«  As the twin-flames complete each other it is very difficult for them to stay away from each other emotionally. That is why Anirudhha says, "Pichhale atha salonse mei ek adhura jeevan ji raha hun..!" We see both of them in deep anguish whenever they part ways emotionally as if they have lost part of themselves.e g. When Anirudhha expels young Bondita. Wonder why they react differently to eight years of separation? It is because Anirudhha had to emotionally part ways from Bondita due to to the 'Dushmani' whereas Bondita unaware of the conditions was living in the same emotional lively coziness of Anirudhha.

Is romance necessary?

Not really! But I saw it as inevitable at least from Bondita's side. Unaware of the real nature of their marriage she always saw Anirudhha as her 'Patibabu' along with being her protector, her mentor and a companion. She already had started getting romantically attracted towards him with growing age. Anirudhha naturally never reciprocated the romantic feeling towards Bondita due to her young age but he too enjoyed Bondita exercising her full right over him. We see him loving it when she colors him on the day of holi even forgetting Manorama to whom he was attracted romantically then. In a relationship of husband and wife, each is suppose to love, care for other more than anyone else. Anirudhha refuses to marry Vaijayanti for the same reason.  He is even now is not sure if he is romantically attracted towards Bondita as Bondita is but the honest person he is realizes that he can't give the same place in his heart to anyone else that Bondita enjoys as if she is the half heart which will be an injustice to any wife.πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

I WISH

The twin flames have same deep seated values.Bondita and Anirudhha have both have deep seated urge to fight for equality, respect and love for every human being. Also twin flames are born to learn from each other. Anirudhha is learning relationship building, patience from Bondita whereas Bondita needs to learn smartness and to overcome her naivete from Anirudhha. I wish writer does not forget the uniqueness of the twin-flame bond of ANDITAπŸ‘«....they look two but yet are one...created and blessed by 'Ma Dugga' for eviction of evil and flourishing of Barriester Babu's 'Mera Desh' where prevails equality, love and care!❀❀❀

-Anamika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Beautifully penned down! β€οΈ

I agree they are twin flames entwined in this beautiful game of fate.

Please write more on your thoughts on the current track and how you se the relationship further progressing.