🤝 🍃|Entwined Raghvi Drabbles 2.0| 🍃🤝 {writers desk}

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

|| Welcome RaghVians ||

To

MHRW 150 Episodes Celebration 

β€˜Entwined RaghVi Drabbles 2.0’

✨ Multi-Author Drabble Activity  βœ¨

Where our wonderful writers will collaborate with each other and write one entwined  Raghvi story β€οΈβœ¨

Entwined RaghVi Drabble 2.0 ~ Readers Desk 

Entwined RaghVi Drabbles 2.0- Sign up thread

✨Special Thanks ✨

To 

Riya aka Haal-E-Dil for this beautiful tag .smiley31

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

-Important Rules /Instructions -

1. Readers :are instructed to refrain from posting a comment until the last drabble has been posted; this regulation is in place to ensure continuity. Readers are urged to tag writers and provide their opinions and comments on all updates in reader’s thread (Reader’s desk) . Don't be hesitant  to share your review πŸ€—Your enthusiastic participation will help to make this event a success. Thank you β€οΈ
  2. Writers : 
  • Word limit - minimum 150 words and maximum 400 words. 
  • Writers please refrain from chatting in this thread; instead, use this thread (Link )to chat and coordinate.
  • If two people reserve the right to continue the same drabble, the first one to reserve will get it. Because they have reserved a post below, the second person to reserve a post can either continue once the first person has finished their drabble or quit. We can ask the moderators  to remove that comment, and the second individual can continue any other time when they choose to .
  • The story's continuity should be maintained by the writers. Writers are free to take the drabble in any direction they like, but consistency must be maintained. As we’re seeking for a multi-author meaningful short story as the end product.
  • Writers please mention Reader’s Thread Link at end of your drabble for easy access to all readers 
  • Participants are expected to submit only one drabble each, but they can write upto three drabbles if they want to write more. 
  • Writers writing more than one drabble please ensure that you include at least two drabbles by different writers between your two entries to maintain individuality and fairness.
  • The last writer can bring story to a closure, but in case he/she leaves it open, anyone else can finish it. (Those who want to do it should let others know ahead of time in the comments thread, and then reserve their spot here.)
  • Most important of all - Everyone MUST enjoy smiley16 this a fun activity to celebrate  milestone of our show .Do not stress much about anything , just have fun smiley40

Since IF glitches alot - providing reader’s thread link again : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5242070

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

~ Participants List ~

Image-abz-Image

ImagehapcImage

ImageMsPrezImage

ImageBee222Image

ImageInese_20Image

ImageShri_12Image

ImageSonia441Image

ImageViewpointImage

ImageDrnidsur Image

ImageDivyaaaVImage

ImageAmnnaImage

ImageMihikaImage

ImageWildestDreamsImage

ImageJarOfCookiesImage

ImageShyNomadImage

ImageUnicornwriterImage

ImageReemShah Image

ImagechristobelleImage

ImageTunesOfHeartImage

ImageTheRoadNotTakenImage

ImageUnique.Sheep Image

ImageMissWiseUnicornImage

ImageVarshaOfOrange Image

ImagemissFiesty_69Image

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Drabble #1

So many days have passed since they sat together in each other's company. Nowadays  its always something or the other related to Mandar and unjustified demands of Deshmukhs from her.

She was finally back to her home, a place where she had built a nest of dreams with her husband Raghav, after spending another toxic day trying to help Mandar with his memory.

She was sitting in her room lost in thoughts, about how badly it all started between them. Who would believe that there was a time when she prayed and wished to never see his face again, to never have to cross paths with him and now, the time has come when she doesn't want to spend any moment of her time without him.

She smiled, he was her husband now, but the connection between them was way beyond this relation. She never told anyone that nowadays she was thinking take their relation to next level.
And now, the time has come when she should show him what she really wants.
For once now, she would to think about herself and her happiness. Today evening, she decided that she would make it special for Raghav and for herself. She would make sure that tonight changes their life for ever...

Note: hi, i hope u like this piece,  please post your comments on  Reader’s Thread Link. Tag me in ur comments 

Edited by TheRoadNotTaken - 2 years ago
Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Drabble 2

Pallavi started to clear their room for the special night, with a dreamy smile. The night that was supposed to come days ago. She knew how much they wanted each other in every sense, the teasing touches and hot kisses were clear indications. β€œIt’s not too late”, Pallavi thought to herself, while working. She was pulled out from her thoughts with a knock from the door. Naidu stood there, with a tray of food, specifically Raghav’s favorite food, that she had ordered. Taking the tray, she set it on the table that she had readied for their dinner. Dinner, dance and romance was her plan

Pallavi stepped out from the washroom in a bathrobe, after her bath. She had bathed with her rose flavored shower gel and  washed her hair with his favorite strawberry scented shampoo. Walking to the closet, she caressed the black dress that Raghav had bought for her. She had fixed the zip and almost threatened the owner that she would make sure the shop would be closed, if her zip broke again. She chuckled remembering the owner’s horrified face. She glanced at the clock which showed the time as 7:30 in the evening. "Almost an hour to get ready", she mused while drying her hair. β€œThe dress is going to end up on the floor”, she thought blushing to herself while zipping the dress. 

Pallavi took a final glance at herself. β€œAll set”, she exclaimed, blushing yet excited. She turned her head when she heard the door opening. Raghav entered, sans his blazer and unbuttoned waistcoat. One look at him and Pallavi knew he was anything but sober.

Note :Thank you for reading. Hope you are enjoying this celebration. I would love to read your comments. Please drop in your views in this thread by tagging the author @Shri_12. 

Here’s the Entwined RaghVi Drabbles -Reader’s Desk where you can comment, discuss the drabble, predict the next writer, the story and have a lots of fun with all of us. Tune in guys and girls. smiley27

Edited by Shri_12 - 2 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Drabble 3

Instant of life,

fleeting moment,

meeting of glances,

exchange of smiles,

It starts like this

that feeling,

dangerous emotion

that grabs the soul,

called love

Hidden danger,

unpleasant consequence,

hateful effect,

a bitter conclusion.

That’s pain.

She knew he was drunk, he was reeking of alcohol.

"Raghav, what ...?".

"Don’t" A peremptory order; a scream of pain from deep within.

Pallavi frowned. He walked over to the bed, determined, but with every step he swayed on his legs. He was a few steps from the bed.

"I can't stand your behavior anymore." He blurted out, trembling with rage.

Another step towards the bed.

"Every damn day it's like I don't exist for you." He put his right knee on the bed which lowered under the weight of both of them.

Pallavi looked at him, her dark eyes wide open in amazement, she drew back on the bed, frightened, the only thing she thought was β€œPlease, God make him come back to his senses. I don't know this man anymore ".

He took her by the arms, shook her once, twice, screaming on her face all the feelings he felt towards her.

β€œI can no longer bear your total indifference, I am not an object to throw away, when it is no longer needed. I love you, but now I can no longer suffer what you are doing to me. You spending your days with that ex husband of yours is killing me… ".

As he told her this, his anger lessened, his grip on her arms lost strength.

He suddenly felt tired, as if he had lived an empty life for a thousand years, devoid of joy, full of pain, as if the effort to say those words had drained him of all energy.

He collapsed on top of her and fell asleep.

Pallavi stood for a good two minutes with her mouth open. She shook herself in astonishment when Raghav moved to make himself more comfortable. He put the other leg on the bed and hugged Pallavi with both arms, as if she were a pillow. She remained still in bed with Raghav who held her tight as if not to let her escape.

The man's breathing was heavy, it tickled her neck, his left arm was under her back, his right arm was on her breast.

β€œIt will be a long night” she thought β€œIt will be difficult for me to fall sleep”

Please post your comments on  Reader’s Thread Link and tag me in your comments. You can throw tazbu for the crap writing🀣

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 years ago
Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Raghav woke up with a splitting headache to an empty bed, having no recollection of the previous night. The creases on her side of the bed left him wondering if she was truly here or if the feel of her softness under him was yet again another one of his beautiful dreams...her dreams. As he rubbed his eyes, his gaze fell on the unattended dinner table and slowly he took in the sight of the entire room, the sight of which knocked the breath out of him. She was here, he wasn't dreaming! 

With a palpitating heart, he got up to look for her, maybe she was in the bathroom. After what seemed like an eternity of searching, he sat down on their bed, dejected, confused and agitated beyond his control. Finding the next best object of his anger, he flung all the pillows from the bed onto the floor...one would wonder if that was going to make him feel better. Gradually, as his anger subsided, he caught sight of an envelope on the empty bed. 

"To my dearest Ghamandi Rao", it read. All he could do was stroke the letters his wife wrote, oh so lovingly, because this was an endearment she only spoke out of love. Unable to contain his curiosity, and his fear, he quickly opens the letter inside the neatly sealed envelope.

"To my dearest Ghamandi Rao,

I write this to you, knowing that when when you wake up, I will not be by your side. Before you react, please read through this letter till the end, it's all I plead of you.

Ever since I heard my first love story, my soul has searched for you, and in the process, I've been burnt, wounded and died a thousand times, until you walked into my life one fine night, initially aggravating my pain, but slowly, becoming the only man I've come to love, heart and soul. My words have started to lose meaning when I say I love you, yet I wish to continue whispering this till the end of my life, only to you.

My dearest Ghamandi Rao, you walked into our room last night, drunk and broken. It pained me to see you in such a state and it pained me more to know that I was the reason of your pain. While you slept off, I kept awake, taking in the sight of your beautiful face, occasionally caressing it, hoping to relieve you of the pain you're harboring in your heart. I hope you can still feel the gentle caress of my fingers and kisses across your face.

I looked at you and wondered how it would have felt to cry out in love if things did not deescalate last night. A night meant to be full of loving in surrender, for I have thought of this not once, but every time you bend in to kiss me, or tease me with your eyes full of desire. As you snaked your arms around my waist in your sleep and as your head rested on my chest, I wondered how it would have felt if you were in your senses. Would I see the same love and need in your eyes as mine? While I feel slightly embarrassed of letting you into my wanton thoughts, I hope it assures you that my life, heart and mind has no space for any other person, other than you. 

On a parting note, I have already left for Kolhapur, you have the address. I have renounced my responsibilities with the Deshmukh's because whatever pains you will never find its way into our lives again. I don't leave out of anger or pain, but I leave out of the love I hold for you, knowing that I cannot hold sight of a broken man. When you are ready to dive into this marriage, not only as my husband, but as my lover, send me one indication and you shall find me at your doorstep. Till then, I wait to love....and be loved.

Signing off,

Yours, Saree Ka Dukan. 

Hello people, if you like this, please head on to the readers deck and leave a comment. If you don't like it, please don't kill me πŸ˜† User name is Viewpoint,

Best wishes,

Kiara. 

Edited by Viewpoint - 2 years ago
hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Drabble #5

It had been three days since Pallavi was in Kolhapur and while her heart ached for Raghav she did not mind living there. It had been very long since she had spent time with her Dada and Vahini. In everything that happened in the past two years she had forgotten what it felt like to live there, free from all her usual burdens. As she sat sipping on tea with Dada and Vahini, the bell rang. She immediately got up to open the door like she had for the past few days while the others looked on concerned. This time, however, the one she was waiting for had arrived.

Raghav Rao stood outside the Savant house with his bags in his hand. He had spent the last three days reading the letter again and again before he was convinced he was capable of making efforts for their relationship. He was going to knock when the door opened and there stood Pallavi. It felt like an eternity since he had seen her. 

"So, you came." He had missed her voice too.

"I was obviously going to come. It was just a question of when."

Pallavi smiled. They both stood in silence looking at each other only to be interrupted by Pallavi's brother.

"You must be Raghav. I'm Siddesh Savant, Pallavi's brother and the woman standing inside is my wife, Pawani."

"Nice to meet you," Raghav replied with a smile which wasn't reciprocated.

"I see you've come with bags. How about you spend a week here? It's been long since Pallavi has been here and I would like to get to know you."

"I'd like to talk to Pallavi first."

Siddhesh nodded and stepped back to join his wife by the dining table.

Pallavi was apologetic,"Dada's a bit wary of you, considering the circumstances of our marriage."

"I understand. I have a sister too."

"Do you mind staying here?"

"Of course not. In fact I was planning to take you on a vacation. We've got a lot to unpack. I don't mind doing it here. I'll get to know your brother and sister-in-law and of course Pallavi Savant."

Pallavi took a deep breath and nodded.

They turned back to see Siddhesh studying them carefully while Pawani gently smiled. This week was going to be interesting for sure.

A/N: Here's my contribution. Hope you liked it. Do tag me and give your review(positive or negative) on the reader's desk.

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Drabble #6

Raghav came inside the house. He could see that he was not welcome here by Siddhesh. But still he believed that it's just a matter of time that he will convince Siddhesh too soon. 

They were having dinner while Siddhesh looked like he had many things to say. His wife solemnly handled him and controlled him to not speak anything. While Raghav kept glancing at his wife who was eating her food without looking at anyone. Raghav wanted his saree ka dukhan to look at him, talk to him and shout at him for getting that drunk that night. Three days without her was hell for Raghav. He couldn't breathe in that house without her. He needed Pallavi in his life like air. 

After dinner, Siddhesh's wife showed him the room of Pallavi. He saw Pallavi there in the room already. He looked at her. She didn't look upto him. He knew she had tears in her eyes that she didn't want him to see her tears. She got up to go out . But Raghav held her back hugged her. He placed his face on her nape. He whispered, " Finally I can breathe now. It felt like I was lifeless. The moment I saw you again my heart started beating". These words were enough to make Pallavi breakdown. She burst into tears feeling the love of him in words and in his warmth. She turned around and hugged him.  He kissed her hair .There were no more words needed for them. They finally felt peace in this warmth to not remember the past bitterness.  They slept in each other's arms 

At morning, Pallavi was showing Raghav her childhood pics. Pallavi saw her toddler pic where she wore only underwear. She was too shy to show it to him. So she tried to hide it. But Raghav being Raghav wanted to see it and Raghav tried to take the pic from her but in the hassle . Raghav fell on top of her. Raghav looked at Pallavi who was under him , his breathe struck . He could feel that Pallavi was also breathless. He was drowned in her eyes. He caressed her face and moved forward to kiss her. Pallavi closed her eyes in anticipation 

P.s. Please drop ur reviews in the Readers' desk by tagging my username. All criticisms welcomed 

Edited by christobelle - 2 years ago