Users

Frequent Posters

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hapc

Yeah you’re lucky you didn’t start. The EDT itself is a frustration thread 😆

Hope I don’t disappoint you with the drabble❤️

I tried watching some episodes but the ML is too stupid and ping pong like the ML of GHKKPM. Swinging between two sisters . Really. Jija Sali rishton ki man maryada sab barbad kar diya is type k TV shows ne. Pehle Devar Bhabi and now Jija Sali no rishta is safe from kali nazar of ITV.

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

I tried watching some episodes but the ML is too stupid and ping pong like the ML of GHKKPM. Swinging between two sisters . Really. Jija Sali rishton ki man maryada sab barbad kar diya is type k TV shows ne. Pehle Devar Bhabi and now Jija Sali no rishta is safe from kali nazar of ITV.

Lucky you. It's not at all worth watching. I don't get why ITV likes Jija Saali and Devar Bhabhi, irl we treat these relations like siblings.

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Main celebration thread 🥳

meghumonu thumbnail

Lucky you. It's not at all worth watching. I don't get why ITV likes Jija Saali and Devar Bhabhi, irl we treat these relations like siblings.

Sach mai yar!! But thing is this kind of incidents do happen in real life also!! But to take inspiration from those kind of shit and make a TV show about it which will have thousands of viewers. Really? 

Not only Jija Sali or Devar Bhabi think the consequences of these actions between two brothers or sisters hating each other for rest of their life!! 

anokhi12 thumbnail

Congratulations 👏👏 for 150 episodes🥳

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Included in what K? Thread making process ? We didn’t have a proper DT this time so everything happened at last min 😒

But I tag you in discussion post in poll thread  you didn’t reply 😒

Yeah. I was excluded from it. 🥺

Yep. I was busy. I'm just kidding. No worries. 😆

Thread is super gorgeous. 

hapc thumbnail

Sach mai yar!! But thing is this kind of incidents do happen in real life also!! But to take inspiration from those kind of shit and make a TV show about it which will have thousands of viewers. Really? 

Not only Jija Sali or Devar Bhabi think the consequences of these actions between two brothers or sisters hating each other for rest of their life!! 

Yeah even if it happens in real no need to rely on such things for cheap entertainment. Especially in ITV, where they can't treat such subjects properly and make a mockery of it with overnight redemption of characters after one apology.

meghumonu thumbnail

Yeah even if it happens in real no need to rely on such things for cheap entertainment. Especially in ITV, where they can't treat such subjects properly and make a mockery of it with overnight redemption of characters after one apology.

This is what I mostly hate about ITV after the dastardly things ML do to FL and then one mafi and everything is bygones be bygones. Really? Is it so easy to forgive someone who has done so much wrong to you? This is where Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali differs!! In both shows the ML maligned the character of the FL or her family. In NBT it was ML who was a reporter who in his overconfidence published a report which accused the FL's late husband of scamming the government contract and building over bridge of low quality cements that led to its collapse and loss of life. It caused FL and her family dishonor and they were labelled as murderers. In MHRW we saw how Raghav maligned Pallavi's character in front of her family. And what good about this two show is that once the ML gets to know their mistakes they do not dily daly but quickly accepted boldly that they did mistakes and to rectify it they suffered humiliation and almost loss of self respect but they did not gave up and it is their this quality which finally own over the FL. The redemption is not done in one word but it is earned.  

hapc thumbnail

This is what I mostly hate about ITV after the dastardly things ML do to FL and then one mafi and everything is bygones be bygones. Really? Is it so easy to forgive someone who has done so much wrong to you? This is where Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali differs!! In both shows the ML maligned the character of the FL or her family. In NBT it was ML who was a reporter who in his overconfidence published a report which accused the FL's late husband of scamming the government contract and building over bridge of low quality cements that led to its collapse and loss of life. It caused FL and her family dishonor and they were labelled as murderers. In MHRW we saw how Raghav maligned Pallavi's character in front of her family. And what good about this two show is that once the ML gets to know their mistakes they do not dily daly but quickly accepted boldly that they did mistakes and to rectify it they suffered humiliation and almost loss of self respect but they did not gave up and it is their this quality which finally own over the FL. The redemption is not done in one word but it is earned.  

For Raghav to agree to wash his FIL feet and drink the water was when his redemption was complete. It's one thing to be nice to Pallu but he went out of his way for Sunki which impressed me.

meghumonu thumbnail

For Raghav to agree to wash his FIL feet and drink the water was when his redemption was complete. It's one thing to be nice to Pallu but he went out of his way for Sunki which impressed me.

Yes. A man who can sacrifice his self respect for you is a man that can be trusted and love. Even Mohan in NBT was ready to sacrifice his years of reputation as a clean and honest reporter and be blamed as a dishonest person so that Megha's late husband can get justice. The character traits like this is basically ignored in ITV shows.