Epi 153: A Second chance with a pinch of heartbreak!

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode begins with GB saying to MR that she is embarrassed on the upbringing she gave to KR. Her love,affection and constant support to KR showed them this day. She goes on saying that she won't beg mercy for KR to MR today he is free to do what we wants. She starts getting anxious and says this time she won't come between father and son infact she will not stay in the room when they will talk because she is his mother and may go weak. She breaks down and MR supports her. She requests MR that this time please give KR the punishment he deserves infact give him a punishment that the whole Malwa learns a lesson that what happens when someone disrespects their "Teacher". AB, Harku and Khanderao overhears this conversation and gets shocked.

Meanwhile DB Gunda Gang praises DB for getting successful for trapping KR and making him fall in MRs eyes. They reveal how they made KR angry and then called out an angry Guruji for some work so both hotheads can meet in corridor together and some dhamaka to happen. (It was a total mind game). Samdhi is worried what if MR gets melted in son's love again and ZS gets worried that what if GB persuade MR to forgive KR as usual?? GB says she knows both of them very well that's why planned this all. MR can't overlook this mistake ever while GB this time will take MRs side and do her wife duty.

KR walks towards GB and says "Aai ab aap mat toh muh mat phero"💔(Krish's voice modulation was superb here.) Tears roll out of her eyes. KR goes on saying that if she gets upset with him than what will happen to him, he can bear everyone's anger but not hers as it breaks him. He holds her chin and turns his face towards himself and says I accept I did a mistake but not that big please say something. AB asks MR to forgive him as KR is genuinely guilty for what he did and he is unhappy too about it.

MR tells some stories related to Gurus to AB and KR. MR says he has finally thought something about the issue and he has made a decision. Harku cuts him in between and says that before telling your decision atleast give KR a second chance so he can do prayashchit. MR says why not KR will get a second chance but after 7 years. Everyone looks on. MR says that KR will be sent to gurukul where MR guruji is. MR says its a lucky thing to get Yuvraj’s position, but this position gets a burden of responsibilities. So, KR should learn to handle the responsibilities well & will learn everything at Gurukul. 

There he will learn discipline , academics , politics , leadership and shastra vidya. After announcement of Indore as capital in upcoming function be will be sent away from Malwa for his betterment. Everyone gets shocked. GB says this is too harsh why can't he do his penance in mahal itself. MR says his decision is final and everyone cries. 

KR gets shattered and says NOOOO. He doesn't accept this punishment. He won't leave Malwa and go. MR says no one asked for his opinion,KR runs to GB and says Aai you said naa you always stay with me then stop baba saheb. He says he can't live without her GB starts melting but MR reminds her about her words prior to his decision,GB stops. KR runs to MR and says if he wants to beat him then beat him as much as possible, If MR wants to stop his food and water supply he is ready for it, if MR wants KR not to play with friends and stay in a room he is ready for that too but he pleads him not to send him away as he won't be able to live away from them. MR doesn't say anything. KR runs to Harku saying you came to help us naa please tell baba saheb to not send him away,Harku tries to persuade him but he says his decision is final. KR and AB gets shattered. KR smiles and says I told you AB that MR won't forgive him but still he tried to apologize hard but look what MR did. MR wants to show everyone that he is a good king who punishes his child too and gain public appreciations. He continues that its MRs hobby to punish people since childhood he has left no chance to punish him ever. He always used to dind mistakes in him.

Precap - He pleads in rude tone to DB to ask MR to not send him away. He asks DB she pleaded for ZS but cant for him?? Is he nothing to him?? MR screams KR seeing this.

Edited by rmahi25 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Thank you so much dear!!  ðŸ¤—

It was a heartbreaking episode.. sab bahot roye😭

Aaj bhi yahi chalega😭

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Thank you so much dear!!  ðŸ¤—

It was a heartbreaking episode.. sab bahot roye😭

Aaj bhi yahi chalega😭

when KR said today that MR has always done injustice to him (I somewhere felt him at some parts he was right). DB is such badass I swear I hate her😡.