Originally posted by: Amnnaa

You are such a spoil sport Sama 😒.

I was planning to open it with Shreya. 

Fine open it after we get settled 😂😂

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Sach mein, I wonder how these people maintain relationships IRL. I had a much bigger fight with my parents yesterday than Raghav and Pallavi have ever had with each other, and aaj sab normal hai.. because families and relationships are often like that. IRL bhi toh hum raat gayi, baat gayi kar lete hain. Har chhoti moti baat pe divorce ka funda mujhe samajh nahi aata. 

If Pallavi is in a tough spot, and she's falling weak, Raghav should (and he is, and he will continue to) support and give her strength. Pallavi ne bhi toh yehi kiya tha jab Raghav ka closure jaap chal raha tha? Divorce thodi na de diya tha? Usne toh muh pe usse 'family' see exclude kar diya tha, of course she was hurting- but she put it aside because she understood ki woh kamzor kyun pad raha hai, and she gave him strength through it all. They came out of it stronger. Raghav is also hurting right now, but he also gets ki woh kamzor kyun pad rahi hai, he'll lend her the strength she needs, and they'll come out stronger once again. Bas audience ko patience rakhna seekhna chahiye- sab kuch aaj khatam kar denge, toh show kya dekhenge??

Reminds me of lyrics from a song I really love

"And love, if your wings are broken

Borrow mine so yours can open too

'Cause I'm gonna stand by you

Even if we're breaking down

We can find a way to break through

Even if we can't find heaven

I'll walk through hell with you

Love, you're not alone

'Cause I'm gonna stand by you"

just catching up on the AT ...

100% right.  I don't understand this logic of how they should break up, Pallavi is cheating, this that and the third. 

It's just one fight! Married couples fight all the time! It's only when there's a pattern or repeated aggressive/manipulative behavior in these fights should there be a concern.  Yeah I didn't like how Pallavi handled the situation, but clearly Raghav is giving her the space to figure it out, so we should do that too! No one is leaving or divorcing anyone. 

When you love someone, in the end you work it out. I've seen couples go through far worse and STILL make it. If you truly love someone, you tough it out & work it out. It's only when the love is also gone do you then look for ways out. In this case, love is still there and thriving. They will not let each other go. 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wallflowers

That's why she is making every effort to bring him there🥺. And that hug was proof how badly he needed her and the vice versa 🥀❤️

At this point I just want Aayi to be like, "Raghav, beta, just stay for the night, why go home? This is your home too." And then, I want Mandar to see Pallavi pulling Raghav into her room. I just want Mandar to witness all their small moments, glad that seems to be happening soon. 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Finally. 

Iss pal ka subah intezaar tha 🤣🤣

Rado! You crazy talented lady I LOVE YOU !

Thank you 😆❤️

Love you too 🤗

Saw this post now 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Sorry to inform you my EX FIL is no more 😌

Cause of Death  :Extreme stubbornness and no regard for other’s wishes 

Mere chote kadam ne 

Bohot bada kand kar diya 🥲

Everyone please leave 

messages for my Sanki Ex FIL