Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shridharg

RV 's planning plotting itni bekaar hai...CV's ke group ka hi nikla...i mean last days on 7 pm slot dhamakedar villain ko lana tha na... kachha papad ko parosne ka kya matlab...each episodes counts to make best exit ...today's episode was so so...many shows ..due to wrong choice of actors they have to close their show even thou they have best story in hand...

here they have best actors in hand...but  story and makeup costumes ka ata pata nai hai... planning naam ka cheez nai hai...feels like they themselves are not excited to give their best in each department...i feel after baliya 2 rani's hair makeup and costume nothing suits her...glow is missing...that innocent look earlier she had it with long wavy hair and a chottu bindhi...except costume...is missing..New avatar of rani is still confusing... only best thing here is VEERANI's closeness is upgraded..there is no awkward or hesitation in holding touching...rani ka r for romance is still downloading...they cant afford weak wifi signal...

Their closeness is upgraded with 2 meter distance 🤣 they only know touching n holding hands in terms of romance with each other in public n private 🤣 Rani n Veer dono ka hi R for Romance slowly slowly download ho raha hai because CVS can't afford faster WIFI 🤣

Their situation is kya kare kya na kare now a days 🤣🤣

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Their closeness is upgraded with 2 meter distance 🤣 they only know touching n holding hands in terms of romance with each other in public n private 🤣 Rani n Veer dono ka hi R for Romance slowly slowly download ho raha hai because CVS can't afford faster WIFI 🤣

Their situation is kya kare kya na kare now a days 🤣🤣

Yes dear. I also noticed while doing aarti jay and Nandini were standing close to eachother and Rani and Veer had left some gap for another person and come and fit in. Dumbest people. 🤦

Bhagwan jee, ye leads, writers, production house, creatives, costume designer, sab hume hi milne the kya aise??? 😭

I didn't like today's episode a bit. I don't want Veer to forgive Ranisa this much earlier. I know she is not completely wrong because it's not easy to accept your husband's illegitimate child but if you have decided to do so then being partial with him, not giving him that love which he deserves moreover which he needs as a child is more wrong and disgusting. If she couldn't provide him that motherly love so she shouldn't have allowed Digvijay to keep Veer with them as Kumud would have been an another option who could take care of Veer. 

I also agree that Veer has longed for mother's love since years but don't know why I don't want him to forgive Ranisa. It's too early.😿

If this stroy doesn't progress then the end of ATBA is near. They will never show what audiences like and audiences don't want to see what they are adamant to show.

Idiots!!!

I feel bad for Megha. I just wish that she shouldn't be deprived of what she deserves because of this show.💔

I feel bad for every actor connected to this show because ATBA's cast is amazing. But this is women centric show and Megha is the female lead. I hope,it won't affect her future projects.🤞

They are looking to get TRP by what they are showing, like seriously? This is not a game of gudda and gudiya!!!😫

They are in between high compitition and after a few days they are going to get some tough competitors still they are struggling to set this maa-beta, maa-bahu, maa-baap, bahu-sasur and bhabisa-jamai in one frame.😧

The only thing that I liked in today's episode was Vikram's presence. Even if he does nothing, his presence lightens the atmosphere.💫✨

Today for the first time, I really felt that Ranisa heartily smiled at Rani.

Now, I think that she won't do anything bad with Rani because now she knows that how crazy his son is for his wife. She might not do this all for Rani but she will do for Veer definitely.

Let's see what happens. Is she actually changing or her plans are different.😈

Waiting for the truth to come out. Waiting to see Veer's reaction but for that I will have to prepare myself because I can't see him breaking again not even for a minute. He has enough of it.💔

My poor heart for poor Veer.😭