Strong dependency on others is a clear sign of weakness!!

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Does insulting & being disrespectful towards your teacher/parents/siblings is okay if you're upset or angry or insecured about anything? Nope, its absolutely not okay and rather than discussing stuffs, it needs proper treatment by parents or any proper teachers. Yes, you can't disrespect your teacher how much upset or angry you may be. What was that KR telling Guruji that he gets fees for teaching him, its a clear insult!! Can you even imagine how much embarassment he had to face in front of Guruji for his own son. No father in place of MR would hear KR's side of story at that instant because insulting & arguing with your teacher so adamantly doesn't require any history of what he was going through before. And remember always, a student can wait for his teacher but a student can't make his teacher wait for him/her. The teacher has every right to interrogate him/her and you can never expect that he/she would hear your story of not having any interest today for attending his classes. So how MR reacted seemed very justified to me w.r.t  KR's horrible behaviour towards his Guruji. I completely felt for MR when he said to GB that he is thinking where he would hide his face after this incident. Can you imagine how terrible a father may feel seeing his own son's downfall? Lack of proper parenting is the main reason here but I think more fault is from from GB's side as mothers are not only the first teachers of their children (pointed by MR too) rather in most cases, they are more close to the children than the fathers. And here his father has the responsibility of the whole Malwa, balancing everything is not very easy in reality. It was GB's fault that she never rectified his mistakes, and one can understand after watching yesterday's episode that KR trusts his mother the most, he said to AB that his mother will manage everything!! You see! He says to Ahilya if she always stay with him, he can never go wrong, what kind of dependency is this!! Yeah it may seemed really "sweet kind of" for many to watch for, but to me its a clear tendency to be dependent on others. While KR should have provided mental strength to his parents and wife, there they have to provide him that and can you feel how painful is that for them!! 

P.S. As per new precap launched by Sony, it is being told by MR that KR is going to Gurukul for 7 years to learn everything to be good subedar in future. Now that's a good thing to happen which I had expected. So its basically a good and much needed action taken by MR for his son.

Edited by Interstellarr - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppiepaws895 thumbnail

Yes but you have to understand why KR has a dependency on others. He's a young boy who needs guidance. Yes, he is old enough to know his own actions but you have to understand the situation. 

Within psychology, there is a theory called the 'double bind theory. This theory states that a person will receive two conflicting messages. So MR and GB. These two conflicting messages will be so emotionally draining because KR will not understand what is right. I repeat he WILL not understand. This is where AB comes in. She sometimes acts in a way where she can neutralise these conflicting messages and guide him. But when she cannot, It means KR will always be wrong whether he means it or not, because he simply does not know the correct solution.  MR needs to open his eyes and so does GB. They should both have a balance and bring him up with the same message. I don't feel sorry for MR or how embarrassed he feels, he is the one that fails to guide his son. So what if has the responsibility of Malwa? Will KR not be responsible for Malwa? It should mean he pays attention to her. MR is sweet to good AB, but he should be like with KR. As shown before KR did not understand MR behaviour towards AB. Maybe because he never experienced his father's love and guidance. 

Yes, he is weak. But so what? It's not his fault he is weak. He depends on AB which is not a bad thing. She makes him better, which only makes him stronger. 

How do you think KR feels? He's always been in a lump of confusion. The ray of the light guides him. guides him, it is only a good thing. It builds their relationship up. After all, KR and AB will rule, so this trust is good. 

I hope I explained this well :]

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppiepaws895

Yes but you have to understand why KR has a dependency on others. He's a young boy who needs guidance. Yes, he is old enough to know his own actions but you have to understand the situation. 

Within psychology, there is a theory called the 'double bind theory. This theory states that a person will receive two conflicting messages. So MR and GB. These two conflicting messages will be so emotionally draining because KR will not understand what is right. I repeat he WILL not understand. This is where AB comes in. She sometimes acts in a way where she can neutralise these conflicting messages and guide him. But when she cannot, It means KR will always be wrong whether he means it or not, because he simply does not know the correct solution.  MR needs to open his eyes and so does GB. They should both have a balance and bring him up with the same message. I don't feel sorry for MR or how embarrassed he feels, he is the one that fails to guide his son. So what if has the responsibility of Malwa? Will KR not be responsible for Malwa? It should mean he pays attention to her. MR is sweet to good AB, but he should be like with KR. As shown before KR did not understand MR behaviour towards AB. Maybe because he never experienced his father's love and guidance. 

Yes, he is weak. But so what? It's not his fault he is weak. He depends on AB which is not a bad thing. She makes him better, which only makes him stronger. 

How do you think KR feels? He's always been in a lump of confusion. The ray of the light guides him. guides him, it is only a good thing. It builds their relationship up. After all, KR and AB will rule, so this trust is good. 

I hope I explained this well :]

Dependency is not a bad thing, it makes you just weak, that's how I feel and that's completely my opinion. And everyone may have weak points, they need to work on that all alone. As far as parents' love and care are concerned, GB has provided him so much that he never knew how it would be like to take responsibilities, to provide your family members' mental strength, that's why proper schooling is required which shouldn't be expected that one's wife would do,  that's a really wrong and outdated thinking. A proper gurukul is required for him to have control over his many issues and anger is one of them. And just blaming parents always for their children's every bad actions is not correct too.

poppiepaws895 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Dependency is not a bad thing, it makes you just weak, that's how I feel and that's completely my opinion. And everyone may have weak points, they need to work on that all alone. As far as parents' love and care are concerned, GB has provided him so much that he never knew how it would be like to take responsibilities, to provide your family members' mental strength, that's why proper schooling is required which shouldn't be expected that one's wife would do,  that's a really wrong and outdated thinking. A proper gurukul is required for him to have control over his many issues and anger is one of them. And just blaming parents always for their children's every bad actions is not correct too.

I agree with you, it is not that i dont but what exactly does MR does for his son other than provide someone else to do his job for him?

This is what im saying, feel free to share back 

Edited by poppiepaws895 - 2 years ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

So what exactly does MR does for his son other than provide someone else to do his job for him?

This is what im saying, feel free to share back 

The position MR holds is quite big and the responsibilities are huge, it doesn't mean if MR failed to provide him guidance, he would remain illiterate!! That's what teachers do, sometimes fathers/mothers fail to look after their children like they are expected to, that doesn't mean you'd not learn stuffs from your teacher, besides you go on to insult them out of insecurity/fear/anger. And then third persons would say, "Oh, his parents can't give him good values". And that's true, we do...that's what MR was saying too...

poppiepaws895 thumbnail

The position MR holds is quite big and the responsibilities are huge, it doesn't mean if MR failed to provide him guidance, he would remain illiterate!! That's what teachers do, sometimes fathers/mothers fail to look after their children like they are expected to, that doesn't mean you'd not learn stuffs from your teacher, besides you go on to insult them out of insecurity/fear/anger. And then third persons would say, "Oh, his parents can't give him good values". And that's true, we do...that's what MR was saying too...

KR insulting his teacher was bad. But the thing is, if MR has such responsibilities and KR is to rule Malwa one day, MR should have paid more attention to him and be sweeter to KR as he had been to AB. A teacher is supposed to guide you but your parents are supposed to lay the foundation. When AB does not understand something MR explains to her sweetly, why not to KR? KR would look at this and just get confused. Why does he not get the same love? If you're presented with two paths and you take the wrong one and youre scoled but not told which way to go and take the wrong path further and further, you will just be on the wrong path constantly. Sometimes one gets so lost they dont know the way out. Maybe thats why KR is being sent away but we do not know what will happen in the 7 years and how KR will turn out to be.

He should have not insulted his teacher but MR should have been with KR more. MR defintely impacted KR behaviour whether we like to admit it or not 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

KR insulting his teacher was bad. But the thing is, if MR has such responsibilities and KR is to rule Malwa one day, MR should have paid more attention to him and be sweeter to KR as he had been to AB. A teacher is supposed to guide you but your parents are supposed to lay the foundation. When AB does not understand something MR explains to her sweetly, why not to KR? KR would look at this and just get confused. Why does he not get the same love? If you're presented with two paths and you take the wrong one and youre scoled but not told which way to go and take the wrong path further and further, you will just be on the wrong path constantly. Sometimes one gets so lost they dont know the way out. Maybe thats why KR is being sent away but we do not know what will happen in the 7 years and how KR will turn out to be.

He should have not insulted his teacher but MR should have been with KR more. MR defintely impacted KR behaviour whether we like to admit it or not 

He must be sweeter to AB as she is her DIL, not her daughter, so he must be cautious over his actions regarding Ahilya. But KR is his own son, he has every right to scold him if he does any wrong. Hey, KR will go to school and school is there to groom him well if he is focussed to be a good SUBEDAR...

poppiepaws895 thumbnail

He must be sweeter to AB as she is her DIL, not her daughter, so he must be cautious over his actions regarding Ahilya. But KR is his own son, he has every right to scold him if he does any wrong. Hey, KR will go to school and school is there to groom him well if he is focussed to be a good SUBEDAR...

But do you think KR sees it in this way?

and btw I'm not trying to justify KR actions towards Guruji, rather trying to understand his psychology and how he has been affected by other which shapes his personality at present

Edited by poppiepaws895 - 2 years ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

But do you think KR sees it in this way?

That's called maturity....he is not matured enough right now which he would be in coming years after going to Gurukul only. That what I'd feel!!

poppiepaws895 thumbnail

That's called maturity....he is not matured enough right now which he would be in coming years after going to Gurukul only. That what I'd feel!!

Maybe or maybe not. He may or may not see his father in a good light or he might do. What do you think?