Sai ka humsafar hai par asal mein ladka pagal hai pagal hai pagal hai.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

White is their color. They look so hot. 

"Sadu toh woh aaj bhi hai lekin unka dil kitna saaf hai woh mujhe samajh aa gaya hai." πŸ˜‰
OMG she said he is her humsafar even though there were times they were about to get separated. Ayeee HUMSAFAR. πŸ˜² 

"Is zimmedari ne kab pyaar ki shakal le li."  Wooow that was such a beautiful dialogue. 
KJ must be so happy that both have fallen in love. πŸ˜³ One is directly admitting that he loves her. And the other one indirectly called him her better half. πŸ˜³

"Aapka diya vaada nibhate nibhate kab meine shaadi ka vachan nibhane laga mujhe ehsaas hi nahin hua."  Ohhh my poor heart. How many times will you squeeze it Veeru ? 

"Your daughter is sometimes a nightmare but I tried my best to take care of her." LOLOL Veeru.🀣
I loved how he said it out loud and she heard it. πŸ˜† First she pouted then was happy. πŸ˜³
He said akhri saans tak... so leaving the CN after becoming a doctor is canceled. πŸ€“

Puja ho aur yeh na ho... πŸ˜‰
Hayeee see the rings... 

In aankhon mein tum
Jab se ho gaye ghum
Sara jahan tera chehra
Preet ka yeh rang
Ab toh tere sang
Aur bhi ho gaye gehra 

"Humsafar hai" and then back to "I am his zimmedari". πŸ€ͺ
That love she feels for him is hidden inside a deep hole.
Kabhi kabhar bahar aata hai phir phisal ke phir se girta hai. πŸ˜³

Hayeee Veeru and his caring side...  He gave his arm to be held as soon as she was in pain. Tera yeh haath de de baba. πŸ˜†

I just loved how careful he was here.  He took a step once she followed him. 

Haha Sunny Baba is that friend who saves his friend from getting murdered by his wife for forgetting an important date. πŸ€£

"Kaise bhul sakta hoon woh din jis din mein Sai jaisi achchi aur nek dil ladki se mila aur itne khubsurat rishte mein bandh gaya."  Ashiq deewana... shaadi ke waqt sadu ban kar shaadi kya hai aur ab khubsurat bol hara hai. πŸ˜³
When life gives you Sai, make everything sahi. Sorry for the poor joke. πŸ€£

"Kya baat hai tu toh ashiq ban gaya." LOLOL Sunny and I think the same. πŸ€£ 
Leave his poor cheeks... if not Biwi then it's his best friend. πŸ˜³ 

"Tere pyaar ki rail gadi jab tak sahi patri par nahin aa jaati mein toh shaant nahin beithne wala."πŸ˜‰

Beauty ! 

"Mujrimon ko jail mein dalne ki ek hazaar tareeke hain tere paas. Biwi ko bahar ghumane ko kaha toh tere akkal pe taale padh gaye." πŸ€£ So true Sunny Baba.
Dono hi pyaar ke mamlon mein nalle hain. πŸ˜³

When he doesn't know how to take biwi on a honeymoon trip. πŸ€£

"Kaise bataoon ?" Muh se bhai, muh se. πŸ˜³

This man looks hot even when stressed, nervous, restless, deep in thoughts... OK ! πŸ˜³

She looks so beautiful in blue. The dress is so beautiful. 

"Yeh sab mere liye laaye hain ?" Nahin behen it's for the chudail from the tree that's just in front of the window. 

"Aap mere liye kitna kuch karte hain Virat Sir."
Haan toh ab phata phat honeymoon par jaane ke liye maan jaa. πŸ˜†

"Virat Chavan yehi hai mauka. Loha garam hai maar de hatora."
He is so hilarious sometimes.  πŸ€£πŸ€£

They look so beautiful even in random scenes. 

"Khushi ki ghabrahat hai... khushi ki gudgudahat hoti hai... toh khushi ki girgirahat hoti hai... khushi ki muskurat hoti hai... aur kuch kya hota hai... khushi ki ghabrahat bhi toh hoti hai." πŸ€£
I think that's the most bakwaas thing he ever said. πŸ€£
Sirf uska hi nahin viewers ke dimaag bhi hil gaya. πŸ€£ Sai gave the expression we all had while watching him. πŸ€£ Yeh ladka pagal hai pagal hai pagal hai. πŸ€ͺ 

She is teasing.... I mean come on she tells to the entire world "yeh mera pati hai" aur ab deal marriage. πŸ€“

"Saman pack karenge, gadi mein beithenge aur nikal jaayenge." EPIC ! πŸ€£

She looked so cute here. πŸ˜³
And when she said what will the family say, his expression was like dafack. πŸ˜³

Look how he is smiling when she said like a selfish he doesn't care what family will say or think.πŸ˜†
I died. πŸ€£ "Oh hello tum meri patni ho. Kisi actor ko hire karke patni bana kar nahin le jaa raha hoon." πŸ€£ And then he got happy without even her yes. πŸ€£

Now I will pull his cheeks... look how cute he is looking here. πŸ˜³
"Thank you." πŸ˜Ž "Tareef nahin thi." πŸ€£
And then he mentions about Sunny. Buddhu Ram. πŸ€£ Cracked me up. πŸ€£
Loved the expert advice he gave that one shouldn't always think about others. Arghhh her Pakhi didi chant always comes in between them and poor guy is always so irritated. πŸ€‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omg πŸ€£how can you manage yaar.  Let me take a breath.  You are gonna kill me with ur posts πŸ€£

Every SS and lines really cracked up.  

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

OMG Muguet u r phenomenal writingπŸ€—πŸ€—

Sai ka Humsafar kabhi deal wali shaadi banjata hai pata nahi chalta .pata nahi trip par kay karegi .

Virat pyaar ka izhar karega ke nahi pata nahi kay hogaπŸ€”

Husband and wife  jelabi  jodi 😘

Both looking very cute n beautiful ❀️❀️🀩

Originally posted by: amulbaby06

Omg πŸ€£how can you manage yaar.  Let me take a breath.  You are gonna kill me with ur posts πŸ€£

Every SS and lines really cracked up.  

Tauba tauba aisa kabhi na ho. πŸ˜³ 

Thank you. πŸ˜Š Sometimes my funny bone works wonders. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

The title🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aaj sach mein Veeru pagla gaya honeymoon ke khushi mein. πŸ€£

AruDgirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Your topics are always awesome

But today's was super hilariousπŸ˜†pet dukh gya ufff🀣

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Aaj sach mein Veeru pagla gaya honeymoon ke khushi mein. πŸ€£

Itna pagal ho gaya ki he overlooked Pakhi's mention by Sai and the zimmedari crap again😡😑

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

White is their color. They look so hot. 

"Sadu toh woh aaj bhi hai lekin unka dil kitna saaf hai woh mujhe samajh aa gaya hai." πŸ˜‰
OMG she said he is her humsafar even though there were times they were about to get separated. Ayeee HUMSAFAR. πŸ˜² 

"Is zimmedari ne kab pyaar ki shakal le li."  Wooow that was such a beautiful dialogue. 
KJ must be so happy that both have fallen in love. πŸ˜³ One is directly admitting that he loves her. And the other one indirectly called him her better half. πŸ˜³

"Aapka diya vaada nibhate nibhate kab meine shaadi ka vachan nibhane laga mujhe ehsaas hi nahin hua."  Ohhh my poor heart. How many times will you squeeze it Veeru ? 

"Your daughter is sometimes a nightmare but I tried my best to take care of her." LOLOL Veeru.🀣
I loved how he said it out loud and she heard it. πŸ˜† First she pouted then was happy. πŸ˜³
He said akhri saans tak... so leaving the CN after becoming a doctor is canceled. πŸ€“

Puja ho aur yeh na ho... πŸ˜‰
Hayeee see the rings... 

In aankhon mein tum
Jab se ho gaye ghum
Sara jahan tera chehra
Preet ka yeh rang
Ab toh tere sang
Aur bhi ho gaye gehra 

"Humsafar hai" and then back to "I am his zimmedari". πŸ€ͺ
That love she feels for him is hidden inside a deep hole.
Kabhi kabhar bahar aata hai phir phisal ke phir se girta hai. πŸ˜³

Hayeee Veeru and his caring side...  He gave his arm to be held as soon as she was in pain. Tera yeh haath de de baba. πŸ˜†

I just loved how careful he was here.  He took a step once she followed him. 

Haha Sunny Baba is that friend who saves his friend from getting murdered by his wife for forgetting an important date. πŸ€£

"Kaise bhul sakta hoon woh din jis din mein Sai jaisi achchi aur nek dil ladki se mila aur itne khubsurat rishte mein bandh gaya."  Ashiq deewana... shaadi ke waqt sadu ban kar shaadi kya hai aur ab khubsurat bol hara hai. πŸ˜³
When life gives you Sai, make everything sahi. Sorry for the poor joke. πŸ€£

"Kya baat hai tu toh ashiq ban gaya." LOLOL Sunny and I think the same. πŸ€£ 
Leave his poor cheeks... if not Biwi then it's his best friend. πŸ˜³ 

"Tere pyaar ki rail gadi jab tak sahi patri par nahin aa jaati mein toh shaant nahin beithne wala."πŸ˜‰

Beauty ! 

"Mujrimon ko jail mein dalne ki ek hazaar tareeke hain tere paas. Biwi ko bahar ghumane ko kaha toh tere akkal pe taale padh gaye." πŸ€£ So true Sunny Baba.
Dono hi pyaar ke mamlon mein nalle hain. πŸ˜³

When he doesn't know how to take biwi on a honeymoon trip. πŸ€£

"Kaise bataoon ?" Muh se bhai, muh se. πŸ˜³

This man looks hot even when stressed, nervous, restless, deep in thoughts... OK ! πŸ˜³

She looks so beautiful in blue. The dress is so beautiful. 

"Yeh sab mere liye laaye hain ?" Nahin behen it's for the chudail from the tree that's just in front of the window. 

"Aap mere liye kitna kuch karte hain Virat Sir."
Haan toh ab phata phat honeymoon par jaane ke liye maan jaa. πŸ˜†

"Virat Chavan yehi hai mauka. Loha garam hai maar de hatora."
He is so hilarious sometimes.  πŸ€£πŸ€£

They look so beautiful even in random scenes. 

"Khushi ki ghabrahat hai... khushi ki gudgudahat hoti hai... toh khushi ki girgirahat hoti hai... khushi ki muskurat hoti hai... aur kuch kya hota hai... khushi ki ghabrahat bhi toh hoti hai." πŸ€£
I think that's the most bakwaas thing he ever said. πŸ€£
Sirf uska hi nahin viewers ke dimaag bhi hil gaya. πŸ€£ Sai gave the expression we all had while watching him. πŸ€£ Yeh ladka pagal hai pagal hai pagal hai. πŸ€ͺ 

She is teasing.... I mean come on she tells to the entire world "yeh mera pati hai" aur ab deal marriage. πŸ€“

"Saman pack karenge, gadi mein beithenge aur nikal jaayenge." EPIC ! πŸ€£

She looked so cute here. πŸ˜³
And when she said what will the family say, his expression was like dafack. πŸ˜³

Look how he is smiling when she said like a selfish he doesn't care what family will say or think.πŸ˜†
I died. πŸ€£ "Oh hello tum meri patni ho. Kisi actor ko hire karke patni bana kar nahin le jaa raha hoon." πŸ€£ And then he got happy without even her yes. πŸ€£

Now I will pull his cheeks... look how cute he is looking here. πŸ˜³
"Thank you." πŸ˜Ž "Tareef nahin thi." πŸ€£
And then he mentions about Sunny. Buddhu Ram. πŸ€£ Cracked me up. πŸ€£
Loved the expert advice he gave that one shouldn't always think about others. Arghhh her Pakhi didi chant always comes in between them and poor guy is always so irritated. πŸ€‘

Your title is epic🀣

Don't know what to say about Sai. For one moment Virat is her soulmate and the next moment he becomes her responsibility. But,loved their monologues. It was so cute. And,then when Virat says out loud that Sai is a nightmare but is putting up with her,was so hilarious.🀣

Loved his caring side. He didn't wait for a second to give her his arm.

Poor Virat doesn't know how to make Sai agree to go with him. And,he looks so nervous🀣Anyway,it was a good episode.

Edited by fatssrilanka - 2 years ago
Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🀣🀣 this is carry 

Yes Sai believes in bahar dhindoraa and kamre kye andar deal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Now atleast half of nagpur knows they are husband wife.

One more funny dialogue from Veeru, I cannot wear a tag im my neck naa which says you are my deal wife 🀣🀣

AparnaRenu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

The idiots are back... cute hai par hai toh idiots! 

One is shit scared of Baiko, IPS or not... Baiko has taken over wholesale jalebi.making.

I can't handle the mad girl, Viru is welcome to keep her! Pagal ladki!!!

The first sequence was so poignant... I just wish they had shown Sunny interacting with Sai bhabi...

And I loved Viru boy's nervousness!!! Kudos to Neil on his control over scenes that could have easily become OTT! It was hilarious as well as made me say awwww....

Ayesha has improved so much in her dialogue delivery!!!! 

Dil jeet liya dono ne aaj!