Bawara Dil going off air August 20th

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Well guys, this is it for the show. It's going off air on August 20th apparently.

The show's story didn't even progress that much, too slow story and makers didn't even bother to improve story pacing. Makers ruined a good concept / potential remake

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh shit!! I loved the show, why can't Indian TV shows be like with fixed number of episodes to show us the story. So many shows ending abruptly discourages us from watching Indian TV and those which continue for years are crap.

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

Oh shit!! I loved the show, why can't Indian TV shows be like with fixed number of episodes to show us the story. So many shows ending abruptly discourages us from watching Indian TV and those which continue for years are crap.

Seriously. Let's see if they give a proper ending to this show or not.. 

I really loved this show.. The pace might have been slow but it was Relatable

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very sad that good shows with interesting relatable storyline, awesome actors each and every one of them, even the secondary roles + blazing chemistry between the lead pair especially because everything is understated unlike the regular OTT fare we get, get pulled down.

Very sad. This show deserved to run for long, there was so much more scope!!!

Only crass gets TRPs I guess. Feeling awful. Will miss Shiva, Siddhi, his sister Sonal, his aunt, Siddhi's mother father and above all Shiva's father and friend Jalwa. Will even miss the teacher. Everyone was so natural!!

Akkaibai Sarnaik too!! Narpat too.

Feeling very bad because of the realization that people these days only want loud crapfests and not nice understated superior shows, in which the love between the leads is organic and based out of respect and understanding and where there is loyalty while everywhere else you just have EMA ruling the TRP charts! How sad!

Edited by Padmajaan - 2 years ago
sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Very sad that good shows with interesting relatable storyline, awesome actors each and every one of them, even the secondary roles + blazing chemistry between the lead pair especially because everything is understated unlike the regular OTT fare we get, get pulled down.

Very sad. This show deserved to run for long, there was so much more scope!!!

Only crass gets TRPs I guess. Feeling awful. Will miss Shiva, Siddhi, his sister Sonal, his aunt, Siddhi's mother father and above all Shiva's father and friend Jalwa. Will even miss the teacher. Everyone was so natural!!

Akkaibai Sarnaik too!! Narpat too.

Feeling very bad because of the realization that people these days only want loud crapfests and not nice understated superior shows, in which the love between the leads is organic and based out of respect and understanding and where there is loyalty while everywhere else you just have EMA ruling the TRP charts! How sad!

You spoke my heart. Couldn't agree more. 

Started watching daily soap after years and I literally love this show and couple because of the simplicity of the show.

Scenes of other cast are interesting as well. But people like to see fake glamor and same concept in every show so most of the people don't even know about this show!😭 

Will miss #bawradil and #shivdhi 

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What do you think guys?.. Will they give us a proper ending?? At least this show deserves that!! 

PranPriye thumbnail

No wonder this show is going off air. This is the last week and after everything Siddhi STILL believes that Shiva send the divorce papers through Akka Bai. Shiva is STILL pleading with Siddhi to listen to what he has to say.