Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

And when Sona accepts Bhabhi's role Rohit is so pissed off and angry on the circumstances. Sigh Sickand should have toned down last few tracks of the show and focused on building the commitment of 2 highly demanding working professionals. 

This bhabhi part happened after I'd stopped watching regularly shayad. I do remember that scene during the separation where she faces a casting couch type thing and the dude drugs her- honestly, that's what the damn Mahesh track should have been like. Realistically depicting the dark aspects of the industry without the excessive graphicness.

You remember the first promo? Rohit and Sona on a date, and their respective professions keep interrupting? Woh story toh kabhi explore hi nahi hui :(

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Someone please tell me why they played Tum Mere Ho Creepy BG for Raghav today ? I am lost at that point - is it bad editing ? 

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuUzz

btw our AT is ahead of Sai's AT

How does that matter though! Raghav’s AT and Pallavi’s AT are a team, just like Raghvi in the show 

Inese_20 thumbnail

Someone please tell me why they played Tum Mere Ho Creepy BG for Raghav today ? I am lost at that point - is it bad editing ? 

I have the same question. They have played tum mere ho when Raghav is on screen too many times now. 

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -abz-

Sab ya aap? Pados wali dusri aunty.

Sab. But sab aab sab sweet banne ka dhong kar rahi hai like Mrs sharma ji.

MuUzz thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

a question...why in serials they dont focus on professions of people. i mean cant they show us the dilemmas and conflicts that occur in juggling work and family?

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

This bhabhi part happened after I'd stopped watching regularly shayad. I do remember that scene during the separation where she faces a casting couch type thing and the dude drugs her- honestly, that's what the damn Mahesh track should have been like. Realistically depicting the dark aspects of the industry without the excessive graphicness.

You remember the first promo? Rohit and Sona on a date, and their respective professions keep interrupting? Woh story toh kabhi explore hi nahi hui :(

Haan the Bhabhi part happens after seperation. And then they got Drunk Rohit who ignores everything, blah blah. I too am so angry that Sickand never explored the story he promised in the promos. It is like after marriage he didn't have anything to progress. 

In that aspect MHRW is beautiful - the growth of the characters is sketched beautifully. 

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

They've done it pehle also- remember the three day montage when waiting for DNA test?? It played on all three of them, so damn disturbing. 

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I absolutely love Amma Rao. Her dialogue to Raghav was priceless - if I give you a gun you would kill Mandar in 2 secs. So perfect and Amma totally understood what Raghav was feeling at that moment. 

Absolutely. She knows his insecurities and impulse. Only a mother can give the right advise to her son. I'm so glad that these people didn't make the mother characters evil in this show. She made him understand the importance of patience and trust. It was so poignant, it caught the right spot.  

Inese_20 thumbnail

I absolutely love Amma Rao. Her dialogue to Raghav was priceless - if I give you a gun you would kill Mandar in 2 secs. So perfect and Amma totally understood what Raghav was feeling at that moment. 

She kind of highlighted there that his rage is taking over his brain, and he might be overreacting! Loved how subtle it was. Amma Rao has my heart as well ❤️

oh wait, that’s me 😎