Do the parents know...?

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Question: 

Do Vanraj and Anupamaa know that they are terrible parents?

If I was their kid, I would disown them tbh! 🤣

Heck Vanraj was conceived by the devil himself so of course, his spawns are going to be mostly evil, but does Anupamaa know that she's a terrible mother? 👎🏼

There are not many characters in this drama who are sane, most are insane! 🤣

Anupamaa's mahan honay wali habits, like it doesn't make sense when she starts crying about the fights in the family, like today's episode! The moment Pakhi started being rude to her along with Toshu, she should have put them in their places! No matter how young they are or how much she loves them!

Instead, SHE STILL REFUSES TO DO THE SAME TODAY WHEN HER SO-CALLED GLOW-UP, BRAVELY MOVED ON IN LIFE PHASE IS HAPPENING! She refuses to demand respect from her kids and thinks her "kind *cough lowkey abusive cough* ways" will change the children's behaviour towards her!! 🤔

What kind of psychedelics is she taking cause I need some of that in my life! 🤣

It seems so potent to the delusions of grandeur

Someone help me understand! 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I saw a hint of her standing up for herself when she chose to just move away when Kavya refused to help Pakhi.

But all of it was down the drain again when she got all door-matty again and started fixing Pakhi's dress.

Didn't she learn anything from the way she was insulted when she put up the food stall at Pakhi's school, as well as the countless number of other times??

I think she deserves every bit of rude behaviour she is getting from Pakhi.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!!

Anupamaa has already done her bit of good behaviour, if Pakhi is still all bratty, it means her good behaviour is NOT WORKING.

Please someone insult HasLee again, so that Anupamaa's rage can get flared up and she can do something sensible!!!

Also unpopular Opinion, I don't think Samar is an ideal human being either. He just loves Anupamaa to a fault because Vanraj never respected him for dropping out of college to be a dancer and Anupamaa was his shoulder to cry on. If he was brought up well, he would have corrected many of Anupamaa's problematic mahaan decisions instead of giving in, just to avoid hurting her. 

Yes Anupamaa has suffered enough and deserves happiness, but all Samar is giving her is appeasement, and that is not helping her either.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 2 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No parent is perfect but a parent who accepts their flaws is good as gold..it shows depth of character & growth 

The problem here is that AnuRaj to date have not accepted their flawed parenting or their mistakes 

Worse is that Anupama continues to coddle her GROWN kids & talks of them like they are in grade school…her constant rant about kids this and that is grating to the ears because a listener would assume she has small school aged children 

even worse is how the CV have glorified Anupama & shown her as an ideal human & parent. All this drama between the grown children is literally created for their maama so she can swoop in & fix it all. 

I feel like the actors too are getting tired in being put on the wash rinse repeat cycle as well 

Some of them have made statements of how they are complete opposite of their character 

Palak2812 thumbnail

They r very problematic. 

That's why we r seeing such a nuisance as Toshu and specially Pakhi that koyi bhi bahar ka aakar inka use karke chala jaata hain for their selfish means like we r seeing Rakhi doing with Toshu and Kavya with Pakhi.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

They are terrible parents!! No doubt about it. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

nice to see you back HANA KB and congratulations for your future.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

I saw a hint of her standing up for herself when she chose to just move away when Kavya refused to help Pakhi.

But all of it was down the drain again when she got all door-matty again and started fixing Pakhi's dress.

Didn't she learn anything from the way she was insulted when she put up the food stall at Pakhi's school, as well as the countless number of other times??

I think she deserves every bit of rude behaviour she is getting from Pakhi.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!!

Anupamaa has already done her bit of good behaviour, if Pakhi is still all bratty, it means her good behaviour is NOT WORKING.

Please someone insult HasLee again, so that Anupamaa's rage can get flared up and she can do something sensible!!!

Also unpopular Opinion, I don't think Samar is an ideal human being either. He just loves Anupamaa to a fault because Vanraj never respected him for dropping out of college to be a dancer and Anupamaa was his shoulder to cry on. If he was brought up well, he would have corrected many of Anupamaa's problematic mahaan decisions instead of giving in, just to avoid hurting her. 

Yes Anupamaa has suffered enough and deserves happiness, but all Samar is giving her is appeasement, and that is not helping her either.

@bold : 👏👏👏

Samar has no foresight about future. All he lives in la la land. Bête ne education drop karne ka decision liya for the sake of hobby and mummy ne ha bol diya wowwSamar never corrected anupama for problematic mahan decisions. Itna strong bond dikhane ki koshish karte hai fir bhi inn dono ka teenager jaisa la la land ka love he lagta hai.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

which mother would sport her child to drop the education for the sake of a hobby and she knows well that is why she could not move far word because the hurdle was her not finished education did she not learn a lesson from her personal life and all the parents wants to do well their life and get a respectful future , sorry because i started watching it late so was unaware of the issue .