About leap....my views

DreamTen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello I am new 

Actually I have caught this show on and off … On the social media many people were not happy for Breaking the earlier pair which is totally understandable … I also used to watch one show on Colours called Madhubala And then I stopped after that Leap when they introduced new hero …. I am watching this one from this week only and I found it quite interesting so if someone like me who is watching it as a completely fresh show, it is not so bad … But I can totally relate uproar on the social media because it always happens after the leap ..Just sharing my thoughts and sorry if I offended any fan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just don't fine the new male lead acting good. 

He is very handsome but acting wise...he's 😑

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I'm liking the new leap so far. The new Lead Mahir Pandhi is good, could definitely do better in emotional scenes especially the heart-break scene. But he definitely has a lot of charisma and screen presence so hoping he will fine tune his acting skills soon. 

I'm hooked for now. Lets see how they take the story ahead. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

I'm liking the new leap so far. The new Lead Mahir Pandhi is good, could definitely do better in emotional scenes especially the heart-break scene. But he definitely has a lot of charisma and screen presence so hoping he will fine tune his acting skills soon. 

I'm hooked for now. Lets see how they take the story ahead. 

I like the actor who plays Karan..I think he’s the best looking amongst the males…I hope we get a story for Karan and he’s just not eye candy furniture 🤷🏻‍♀️

DreamTen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ven

I just don't fine the new male lead acting good. 

He is very handsome but acting wise...he's 😑

yes...felt the same....he has room for improvement

DreamTen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I like the actor who plays Karan..I think he’s the best looking amongst the males…I hope we get a story for Karan and he’s just not eye candy furniture 🤷🏻‍♀️

yeah 2 bros, 2 heros, assistant of seher and rajveer......6 male leads and supporting cast with 1 female lead

Payal_ap thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamTen

yeah 2 bros, 2 heros, assistant of seher and rajveer......6 male leads and supporting cast with 1 female lead

You forgot one more male actor, the one who is playing Seher’s friend. It seems a little odd right, all these supporting actors and not one other female actress expect the female lead, maybe they are going for a one women show here ! 😒

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t like the lady playing the main villain…rajveers sister..she’s old and fat …and really not nice to see onscreen. Harleen was so smart and elegant..dont know why we couldn’t have got another actress like Harleen ..🤷🏻‍♀️