Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Says: "As per our sources privy to details of the show, it is Sayli Kamble who will be eliminated."

So not based on reader's votes.

But it is speculation at this stage though it is very harmful if incorrect.

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can it be a trap to mislead audience and increase curiosity for next episode? Otherwise after promoting Sayali crazily why would they do this? 

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Can it be a trap to mislead audience and increase curiosity for next episode? Otherwise after promoting Sayali crazily why would they do this? 

I hate commenting on speculation. 😊

And speculation it will remain unless we know full voting details. We are only told the top 2 at best. We don't even know who is trailing badly. If Arunita was not announced, everyone would have presumed that she is in Top 3 or 4. The public at large was caught unaware when she emerged leader. Most real Arunita fans, I would presume, are 45+ viewers who rarely interact on SM. Fans who enjoy her sargam with SMP the most. 

But Sayli is slated to visit UK with the others. There is a stake in keeping her in the mix.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Phirangi Maharani will still come ya? Since all contestants will anyways be present for finale 

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

On expected lines. If they had to choose between Nihal and Sayli, Nihal won the race he is on an ascending graph Sayli could not generate the buzz with the faltoo promotions where her singing was never highlighted.

Happy for Nihal he will reach the top 3 easily.

Sad for Sayli.:(

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

On expected lines. If they had to choose between Nihal and Sayli, Nihal won the race he is on an ascending graph Sayli could not generate the buzz with the faltoo promotions where her singing was never highlighted.

Happy for Nihal he will reach the top 3 easily.

Sad for Sayli.:(

Sayali is already promoted as finalist and even the UK trip note says same. On top of that in UK we see Sayali's promotion more than any one by SET. I have no idea about the voting capacity but it feels like lot of people who love Arunitha love Sayali also. I still think there won't be any elimination this info is just a speculation. The next elimination will be on finale day only.

Realityshow thumbnail

Sayali is already promoted as finalist and even the UK trip note says same. On top of that in UK we see Sayali's promotion more than any one by SET. I have no idea about the voting capacity but it feels like lot of people who love Arunitha love Sayali also. I still think there won't be any elimination this info is just a speculation. The next elimination will be on finale day only.

I would have completely agreed if they had announced fresh dates for the concert. The fact they have not makes me suspicious about who will make the trip finally.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

I would have completely agreed if they had announced fresh dates for the concert. The fact they have not makes me suspicious about who will make the trip finally.

Oh god. This is the difference your presence on forum makes. Till now no one doubted the fact that new concert dates are not announced. It never crossed anyone's mind I guess. That just shows how good you're are at analyzing stuff. 👏👏👏

Let's see what will happen in next two weeks. What ever happens I just hope every contestant gets something out of the show.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Who will be eliminated then ?

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Who will be eliminated then ?

In my opinion it will be either SMP or Nihal. Until and unless they changed their UK concert plan. The other four are well promoted currently and gets lot of screen space. 

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago