Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

Haan looks like after the fainting episode of mental guari Pooja. I think she is trying to follow some lead - let's see 

I hope so..🤞 Im getting fed up of her getting manipulated by that Mandhar now🤢

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Rehne do tum nehi samjoge extrovert.

Touchwood

drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Inese_20

I am missing out on a really fun conversation it seems 

Pranksters Ashi and Abi , shareef Nidhi and Parul.

There she said it !

See me and parul have really boring lives 🤣🤣

-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Pallavi, scooter & abi being bully.

Aaloo to my gobi 🤣

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -abz-

MF has called her Pallu Deshmukh and are upset about it.

Have no time to check MF ..hota bhi to nahi karti..now is not the time.. In Suman Rastogi's language (KHKT hangover) rahu shani bhari chal raha hai😆

tiara_remixfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

I feel ya girl!! 

Just because i said no to a friend of mine who had feelings for me alot of my own friend's called out on me on how i lead him on and broke his heart. But for me he was just my very first guy best friend in college. To be honest I've had majority of only guy friends in my life as compared to females and i am super comfortable around them. I thought it will be the same here but noo, i don't know why people involve feelings without even asking you and then the people you rely on support for, they send you on a guilt trip too. 

Same happened with me, worse he started playing the victim card, another friend started manipulating him more and in the end i ended up cutting ties with all of them except two, who are still my very good friends. I felt betrayed by the so called friends, and the only option was to hold my head high and walk out on them. i am glad that i had better things to do than hang out with those losers! 

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nidhiii these are sooo amazing!! 

My precious babies 😭❤❤

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiara_remixfan

Same happened with me, worse he started playing the victim card, another friend started manipulating him more and in the end i ended up cutting ties with all of them except two, who are still my very good friends. I felt betrayed by the so called friends, and the only option was to hold my head high and walk out on them. i am glad that i had better things to do than hang out with those losers! 

Soo proud of you to keeping up your ground and supporting yourself. Please in the end we just have to be there for ourself

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Tagging some experts in Jodi Creations, Couple Names and Harish 😆 

Ah Rishu, I think KK led me on by saying he will appear in both, I doubt it very much now. I think he has found his new home. Still waiting for live gym session with the boys though!

I forgive him though as how can you not that, chest and his arms🔥, he sure is a very tasty snack😉😂. I’m actually back in the gym this week so will be looking out for my very own Gorilla again😊

If he were to come back, pairing him off with Krishna, I don’t know. He sure is all those things you mentioned (and so hot, did you mention hot?!?😂) but I think she would eat him alive tbh. She’s one fiery girl who would keep her man in check for sure!

What is Krishna’s type though? Let’s think from her perspective.