Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

I hope to see Harish again soon in MHRW but... Well, I am becoming an expert in holding False Hope these days so, I will keep on hoping then  😆

I was not wanting Harish and Krishna jodi at first but now that is also fine...! Because new characters will not be entering anyway, and whether Harish or Nikhil come back in is a question mark. 

For Krishna we would want someone matching her honest, helpful, bubbly character. She has a positive motivating supporting character. 

Harish would be a good match as he is hot.. loyal, innocent, honest, has humor, is hot, is strong and sportive, and seems a nice snack too from time to time added this corrected text.. wishful thinking 🤣 I meant to say Harish seems to be enjoying a nice snack too from time to time!! forgive my mind as it is innocent indeed, which means he can in one way lift up Krishna in romantic scenes too (she is like me a chubby bubbly one for which some muscle is required and I could identify with Harish lifting me up and being all hot) and motivating me to get into the gym with him and afterwards having samosas and jalebi... and yes.. Harish is just HOT too!  ❤️ 😆

Hahaha Rishu is a true harish fan 😆

I miss him too 🥺

Hope Harish and Nikhil can be back soon 

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Bindi, I knew you would understand me! 😆 

Well.. Hope he is getting more success.. Think he would not get his fair share of light in mhrw to be honest.. But I miss our Gorilla.. 

Oh gosh.. Tasty snack.. And hot.. Tasty hot snack.. 🔥😍

I think a feisty little one like Krishna could go well with Harish.. He loves it how Raghav bosses him around and pinches his love handles.. 🤣 Now Krishna can do the honours.. 

I think Harish could be Krishna's type.. But... In the trend of 'let's pair up with a Deshmukh' she could totally fall for Junior College Nikhil.. They work so closely together.. He is the boss.. She is the assistant.. Nikhil loves danger considering the diamonds smuggling case and all and that can be quite attractive.. He is a but younger but hey.. Who is counting? 

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

Ah Rishu, I think KK led me on by saying he will appear in both, I doubt it very much now. I think he has found his new home. Still waiting for live gym session with the boys though!

I forgive him though as how can you not that, chest and his arms🔥, he sure is a very tasty snack😉😂. I’m actually back in the gym this week so will be looking out for my very own Gorilla again😊

If he were to come back, pairing him off with Krishna, I don’t know. He sure is all those things you mentioned (and so hot, did you mention hot?!?😂) but I think she would eat him alive tbh. She’s one fiery girl who would keep her man in check for sure!

What is Krishna’s type though? Let’s think from her perspective. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Hi Bindi, I knew you would understand me! 😆 

Well.. Hope he is getting more success.. Think he would not get his fair share of light in mhrw to be honest.. But I miss our Gorilla.. 

Oh gosh.. Tasty snack.. And hot.. Tasty hot snack.. 🔥😍

I think a feisty little one like Krishna could go well with Harish.. He loves it how Raghav bosses him around and pinches his love handles.. 🤣 Now Krishna can do the honours.. 

I think Harish could be Krishna's type.. But... In the trend of 'let's pair up with a Deshmukh' she could totally fall for Junior College Nikhil.. They work so closely together.. He is the boss.. She is the assistant.. Nikhil loves danger considering the diamonds smuggling case and all and that can be quite attractive.. He is a but younger but hey.. Who is counting? 

Yes I miss him too but good luck to him🍀

We now have a devilish snack instead in the form of Mandar👹😂 to entertain us but I know, I know he is so not the same as Gorilla lol

Ah of course, I’d forgotten about the love handle pinching as I can’t get away from admiring his guns💪🏻 so yes that would work but where you mention age I feel like she is actually younger than she appears (her attire gives her an older appearance I think) so yes Nikhil, if he ever comes back, as they did team up effectively to help Raghav once nah? But even if she isn’t that’s still ok as she is young at heart and in nature with a wise soul. No issue in being a cougar heh Rishu😂

parboni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drnidsur

Kahaan thi tum parboni ? 

All okay ? 

Long time no see yaar 🤗

I sort of, quit following the show. Kal achanak se dekh liya toh came to comment here. Miss you too Nidhi 🤗