Disappointed with Arjun and the show

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes it’s a competition and always thought of Arjun as a sport. But he too played a cunning move today. Not sure if the makers had pre planned this elimination but if the decision was indeed with Arjun he could have chosen someone weaker. Or even Nikki since she barely played. This way she would have gotten another chance to prove she deserved to be here. Or if she failed again she could have gone for good. Instead he chose Saurabh who has played consistently well and given his height he was at a disadvantage here. He would not fit into that box easily. No wonder SRJ decided he is done with reality shows coz other reality u will find everything else here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Each week he is getting disliked and bashed even more. Sometimes it’s a curse being channels fav specially in the time of SM where everyone can share and audience have the power to make or break people especially celebrities.

Less said the better about Arjun who seems to only mock everyone and barely do anything outstanding in tasks but shame on Colors and Rohit more for this stupid medal concept and above that sending SRJ first in this elimination task.

Edited by Sadme-Me-Hu - 2 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

Each week he is getting disliked and bashed even more. Sometimes it’s a curse being channels fav specially in the time of SM where everyone can share and audience have the power to make or break people especially celebrities.

Less said the better about Arjun who seems to only mock everyone and barely do anything outstanding in tasks but shame on Colors and Rohit more for sending him first in this task.

Yeah Colors played a dirty game here. If Arjun chose not to compete then the competition would have between Anushka and Mehak. That’s how Immunity works in Masterchef. Whoever has the immunity pin can opt out and they don’t have to nominate anyone. I would agree if the elimination was between two people then it would be unfair for the other person to go if Arjun played the K medal but here there were 3. What the hell does Rohit Shetty mean by unfortunate? It was unfair. SRJ had played well in first round and he was safe. Arjun did not even do well to win the K medal. Had Vishal been a swimmer or if Vishal hadn’t dropped the mannequin he would have won. Despite being a non swimmer Vishal performed well. But well what can I say? Am just a frustrated viewer venting out my anger. That being said I don’t think Rohit is at fault for sending SRJ first coz in any which case the other contestants participating in the stunt can’t see what’s happening. So going second or third wouldn’t have helped him much.

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 2 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol seems like I have already started watching bigg boss 🤢

Extremely disappointed  😡

This show  is more of looking like bigg boss where contestant can nominate someone else for nomination task using power.

Contestant with lots of potential is out of the show on the name of bad luck and abort queen Nikki type contestant is in the show. 

Shame on rangeela. Super biased and planned elimination to save the person with whom they have signed minimum 6 weeks contract.

SRJ said extremely right thing about reality show and good he doesn’t want to participate in reality shows anymore. 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Yeah Colors played a dirty game here. If Arjun chose not to compete then the competition would have between Anushka and Mehak. That’s how Immunity works in Masterchef. Whoever has the immunity pin can opt out and they don’t have to nominate anyone. I would agree if the elimination was between two people then it would be unfair for the other person to go if Arjun played the K medal but here there were 3. What the hell does Rohit Shetty mean by unfortunate? It was unfair. SRJ had played well in first round and he was safe. Arjun did not even do well to win the K medal. Had Vishal been a swimmer or if Vishal hadn’t dropped the mannequin he would have won. Despite being a non swimmer Vishal performed well. But well what can I say? Am just a frustrated viewer venting out my anger. That being said I don’t think Rohit is at fault for sending SRJ first coz in any which case the other contestants participating in the stunt can’t see what’s happening. So going second or third wouldn’t have helped him much.

I don’t think Rohit has any say in the creative aspect of this show. But if he does, I wish he would take a stand. I still remember fuming when Tejasvi was evicted last year since she was evicted and no one wanted to step in for her as a proxy in that final task.

Like you said the best use of the medal would be to immune yourself from the task not put someone in it.

Idk if the contestants are part of viewing the stunt or it’s just bad editing but I saw Anushka’s shot two three times in the elimination task when SRJ was performing.

I agree it wouldn’t make a difference in 1/2/3 but Atleast give the guy some time to process the fact that you do nail stunts and still have to perform an elimination stunt without getting a fear fanda.

Edited by Sadme-Me-Hu - 2 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

It is very obvious SRJ elimination was planned by the channel. Arjun was used as a pawn to do the dirty work. 

1. Arjun won the K medal with 20 seconds faster than Vishal.

2. He underperformed in the fear fanda task. I was shocked to see him giving up so easily. Mehal ka was expected but Arjun didn't even try.

3. Choosing SRJ for the elimination stunt.

Channel did the rest by making a stunt which is disadvantageous to SRJ because of his height and then he was asked to go first. They couldn't have made it more obvious. This task was made for Anushka to win, because she is tiny and would have easily been able to move around inside the box. She is also not scared of creepy crawlies as seen in the last task. 

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 years ago
Candy_Crush thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

SRJ has been so consistent , performed and won the tasks  to keep him safe .. Everyone gets 2 chances to save them even if they fail in original task.. pushing him directly to elimination sting without even second chance is so so UNFAIR !!! This all looks so preplanned … to that matter swapping anyone is not fair .. they should have let Arjun to just opt out .. just to create some twist creatives did this cheap move .. 

I really hope he comes back as wild card … he should have definitely gone long way .. not derserved to go so soon

Grey-licious thumbnail

I think they eliminated SRJ coz he was not giving the so called reality contents like other contestants

He was the clear winner of this season I think that's they even introduced the so called K medal 

#KKKbanaBigBoss

Really done with this show , channel and Rohit Shetty

Candy_Crush thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

KKK is now becoming like comedy show than stunt show .. they bringing back contestants like NIkki who aborted all the task n eliminating strong ones 

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Arjun ko elimination se eek baar khudko bachane ka chance thaa

Kisi aaur ko choose karke elimination mai dalna bilkuul nahi👎🏼

unfair to deserving one