*|| PKK Written Update 30th July 2021 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 30th July 2021 ||*

The episode begins when Vishakha is at Omkar's home talking about the village construction work that she is no longer part of it anymore. She tells Omkar that he is a bright student with a scholarship and he is wasting his time in this small city. He should go to Singapore's best college and she got an offer for him. Vishakha says I got your admission set in Singapore's best college and got a new job in a research department. Omkar's mother is happy hearing this and Omkar says no I need time to think. Vishakha says there is no time to think, you will have to leave tomorrow night. 

Omkar's mother says then I will have to get you and Naina married before you go. Omkar's mother calls Naina at home. Omkar refuses Vishakha's offer of going to Singapore's best college. Omkar says I cannot leave my mother in this situation. Vishakha is shocked. 

Mayura gets Ishan's call and he tells her how he will keep her happy and Mayura says she refuses to get married to him. Ishan says you won't be happy with that cycle dude. Mayura tries to explain Ishan that you can't understand their connection from past life. Mayura messages Omkar to go to Jabalpur just once. 

Mayura says I only love Omkar and will marry him only. Mayura's father says you will marry only Ishan. Mayura says really dad? She says he was about to raise his hand on me. Ishan says I will marry you now because it is my mum's wish. Mayura's father asks Bela to get Mayura ready for their sangeet.

Precap:-

Ishan marries Mayura forcefully.

- Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS