Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hu_mansee thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I agree with the part you said how can a same person look so different in different serials?

myselfriya thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

- I just love what Hasan says in almost all of his articles, I mean we get to "learn" something from him everytime.

- In the article I shared in the previous post, the last few lines he said about "a cricketer doesn't leave playing even after being hit by a cricket ball" has so much of "deeper" meaning.

- In real-life, it is so "important" to fight our "fears" when we face "falls" because falling down doesn't mean that we should lose hopes to "stand again" yet it should make us to face the fear of falling and "rise again" with more "strength".

- And I just loved the "example" Hasan gave to illustrate that.

myselfriya thumbnail

- I recently came across this article on Hasan speaking about "parenthood".

https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/television-news/article/hasan-zaidi-there-is-no-better-experience-than-parenthood-23184971

- No wonder even Pritam's character is such a "great dad".

myselfriya thumbnail

Happy New Year 2022!

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/the-news-of-zindagi-mere-ghar-aana-wrapping-up-is-shocking-says-hasan-zaidi/articleshow/88506705.cms

- Zmga is ending right on the "New Year day".

- Yet like someone rightfully said "Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end". 

- Same way let the end of "zmga" mark a "good new beginning for all cast and crew of zmga"

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why did they shut it down.. it was such a good show... had lot of potential...