Why so thanda forum??

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I saw the rating increased (chaskameter) that is why I decided to check the forum out... but why no activity? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PranPriye thumbnail

The story is so slow, what to write? Shiva does something, Siddhi misunderstands him, argument, repeat. Shiva doesn't listen to the whole thing / Akka Bai manipulates him, Shiva beats an innocent, Siddhi shouts at him, argument, repeat. Jaahil, Party ka kaam hai, repeat. In between, some functions will be there. In one episode, Shiva and Siddhi will soften towards each other and in the second back to square one. There is no progress in the story. Same Akka Bai manipulation and a new disgusting Sarkar angle. Meh!

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PranPriye

The story is so slow, what to write? Shiva does something, Siddhi misunderstands him, argument, repeat. Shiva doesn't listen to the whole thing / Akka Bai manipulates him, Shiva beats an innocent, Siddhi shouts at him, argument, repeat. Jaahil, Party ka kaam hai, repeat. In between, some functions will be there. In one episode, Shiva and Siddhi will soften towards each other and in the second back to square one. There is no progress in the story. Same Akka Bai manipulation and a new disgusting Sarkar angle. Meh!

Absolutely agree, couldn't have explained it any better. This show is underrated, has good cast and has lots of potential to be really good.... it's just that nothing ever changes in the show - it is so repetitive. It has a big pacing problem

Rotiboy45 thumbnail

This show also has lowest TRP of all current Colors Shows so I wouldn't be surprised if they took this off air soon but I heard they are putting Namak ishq Ka, off air and also pinjara khoobsorti Ka. Bawara Dil trps are in a spot that is not bad but not good either especially for the timeslot it airs.

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

This show also has lowest TRP of all current Colors Shows so I wouldn't be surprised if they took this off air soon but I heard they are putting Namak ishq Ka, off air and also pinjara khoobsorti Ka. Bawara Dil trps are in a spot that is not bad but not good either especially for the timeslot it airs.

true!

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is the show going off air? 

Rotiboy45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apurva...

Is the show going off air? 

Yes, last episode will be on August 20th.

Blame the makers of the show, they didn't improve the show at all and story is too slow

apurva... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So true.. I will them.. The lead had potential.. But it seems the channel has already taken a decision