Amrita & Pritam ~ Highlights from Promos

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I am yet to watch today's episode... Hotstar uploads new episodes around 6.00am-6.30am and honestly speaking that's midnight for me ๐Ÿค” because I sleep late ๐Ÿ˜† Anyways I have made few tweets on Amrita and Pritam based on promos just sharing them here ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Amrita told Pritam "Unse (Karan) milne k liye tho Apko ekdam TOP FLOOR pe jana padega" ๐Ÿ˜† and the way BOTH of them looked up that was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ I have watched it on loop ๐Ÿ˜†

This Man seems like a complete mess ๐Ÿ˜† But Amrita's baby already likes him ๐Ÿคฃ The timing of the kick ๐Ÿ˜† How cute was that  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I totally missed on that kick on the promo๐Ÿคฃ 

Nice observation๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

For some reason this promo is my fav one ๐Ÿ˜† And that expression he makes after he realises what she meant .I found that kinda cute๐Ÿ˜†

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I am yet to watch today's episode... Hotstar uploads new episodes around 6.00am-6.30am and honestly speaking that's midnight for me ๐Ÿค” because I sleep late ๐Ÿ˜† Anyways I have made few tweets on Amrita and Pritam based on promos just sharing them here ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Amrita told Pritam "Unse (Karan) milne k liye tho Apko ekdam TOP FLOOR pe jana padega" ๐Ÿ˜† and the way BOTH of them looked up that was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ I have watched it on loop ๐Ÿ˜†

This Man seems like a complete mess ๐Ÿ˜† But Amrita's baby already likes him ๐Ÿคฃ The timing of the kick ๐Ÿ˜† How cute was that  

It seriously gave me NBT vibes ๐Ÿคฃ like how Nanhi prayed for someone to come into his mother's life who will have all the qualities of her father and then enter Mohan Bhatnagar who is everything opposite of her father was and still Nanhi and her mother both fell for him. ๐Ÿคฃ I am also getting that vibe here. 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Finally i watch up with this promo๐Ÿ˜†...the bit where both looked up was really funny๐Ÿ˜†

TFS the gifs 

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can just imagine them as a couple โค๏ธ They look heavenly together 

I feel like Pritam will be a lot more cuter and a bit sarcastic in the show ๐Ÿ˜†

Edit - Ok so whoever I tagged, I am sorry. Accidentally hogaya  

Edited by Dear.Zindagi - 2 years ago
hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ahhh the promos. I absolutely loved them. That scene where Amrita and Pritam mention her husband is gold. I've also rewatched it so many times. Waiting for Pritam's entry.

HellOnFire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ughh I love their interactions in promo. The way Esha and Hasan's acting *chef's kiss * Cant wait for his entry 

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HellOnFire

Ughh I love their interactions in promo. The way Esha and Hasan's acting *chef's kiss * Cant wait for his entry 

Me too waiting for his entry!! Khatti mithi lov story!! 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKian

I totally missed on that kick on the promo๐Ÿคฃ 

Nice observation๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

For some reason this promo is my fav one ๐Ÿ˜† And that expression he makes after he realises what she meant .I found that kinda cute๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghumonu

It seriously gave me NBT vibes ๐Ÿคฃ like how Nanhi prayed for someone to come into his mother's life who will have all the qualities of her father and then enter Mohan Bhatnagar who is everything opposite of her father was and still Nanhi and her mother both fell for him. ๐Ÿคฃ I am also getting that vibe here. 

Mereko NBT ka 1st promo yaad aageya ๐Ÿ˜† Mohan a complete mess and everyone was like what the hell ๐Ÿคฃ

Getting SAME vibes here ๐Ÿ˜†