JIJAJI CHHAT PARR KOII HAI Episode Discussion

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone

This is the Episode Discussion Thread 

Please keep the discussions about the daily episodes in this thread. 

You can use other threads for different discussions of the show or the scenes that you like,

but the general discussion about daily episodes needs to be here.

Please keep the environment of this topic as per JIJAJI CHHAT PARR KOII HAI the  Forum Rules and Regulations

Follow IF COC always 

No bashing of any characters, negative or positive.

Do not name-call any actor/ actress.

No comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page. 

Kindly do not post single-word comments like and landed or emojis 

JIJAJI CHHAT PARR KOII HAI

Edited by ALONELOSTGIRL - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Precap for 50th episode. Tomorrow Jijaji2 will cross 1st milestone that is complete 50 episodesšŸ˜Š. Jija's oversmartness cost him in the precap as he is surely going inside the bhootni room to impress Titli or why he will tell Gullu to call her. I hope this time someone else save Jija as he will anyway continue plotting against her no matter how many times she saves him. But if this time too CP saves him and Jija still continue using her then it will be disgustingšŸ¤¢. Or he will actually start falling for her but CP will soon know the truth. From 3 episodes we are getting scary precaps. 

https://youtu.be/qJGCI6Cy6FM

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

26/07/2021

I have a feeling that Bhootni might have told all her stories to the History Teacher or given some clue regarding her past. That is why he is murmuring Madhoganj Madhoganj like that....

By the way, Madhoganj is located in Uttar Pradesh while the bungalow is in Delhi. How could they link the bungalow to the story if the story happens in different places?

By the way, Jijaji lifting CP and both look at each other was cutešŸ˜³

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Precap for 50th episode. Tomorrow Jijaji2 will cross 1st milestone that is complete 50 episodesšŸ˜Š. Jija's oversmartness cost him in the precap as he is surely going inside the bhootni room to impress Titli or why he will tell Gullu to call her. I hope this time someone else save Jija as he will anyway continue plotting against her no matter how many times she saves him. But if this time too CP saves him and Jija still continue using her then it will be disgustingšŸ¤¢. Or he will actually start falling for her but CP will soon know the truth. From 3 episodes we are getting scary precaps. 

https://youtu.be/qJGCI6Cy6FM

Yeah, he is concerned for Titli only to impress CP. More than the scary precaps, what increases the anticipation is, Titli was in captive for more than one day which is the longest. I wonder if Titli know something about the Bhootni. It would be interesting to see how Titli describes what happened in the room.

I came across this on instagram page. See the captionšŸ¤£. Here Jija actually looks Titli's papašŸ¤£. Abhi pyaar nahi hua aur ye log Jija ko papa banaane pe lag gaye. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRzg7OaBpJN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Due to Subhashish today's story, like me some on instagram too thinking they are so unhappy or not on good terms especially the way they are not looking at each other. In future, Jija surely will fall for CP and fight hard to be with CP proving bhootni wrong. Bas isme sad ending na ho Season 1 ki tarah.

Sshesha thumbnail

I came across this on instagram page. See the captionšŸ¤£. Here Jija actually looks Titli's papašŸ¤£. Abhi pyaar nahi hua aur ye log Jija ko papa banaane pe lag gaye. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRzg7OaBpJN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka 

From Jijaji to Papaji...

Sshesha thumbnail

Due to Subhashish today's story, like me some on instagram too thinking they are so unhappy or not on good terms especially the way they are not looking at each other. In future, Jija surely will fall for CP and fight hard to be with CP proving bhootni wrong. Bas isme sad ending na ho Season 1 ki tarah.

Season 1 did not have a sad ending but a weird ending or incomplete type.

If the struggle is hard, then Jijaji must become so intelligent to fight with an unknown enemy.

Today's Jijaji2 50th episode was shocking. Jija got attacked by bhootni when he went to save Titli who is kidnapped by bhootni. After she attacked him, he fell down to the ground and his soul came out and started walking from there and ends up at the spot where bhootni is sitting on a chair. He calls her CP while she smiles at him weirdly. The two families are desperately trying to wake up Jija who they brought from the room but his pulse and heartbeat is not heard. I hope he is not shown dead but his soul returns in his body. So he will know bhootni is CP's duplicate. I hope there is no misunderstanding between JCP aur love story start hone se pehle hi end ho jaayegi. Bhootni may threaten Jija to stay away from CP or she will kill her as she already tried twice in the room when they were looking for treasure. That could explain Subhashish posting sad pictures on his story from 2 days with sad songs in the background. Something surely will happen. Also Bunty being with CP in news segment. Mayuri may reunite them as friends.

After what Jijaji2 said today, I am okay even if Jija marries CP but I hope CP is not hurt in all this. Aur haveli sirf Jija ka hi nahi shaayad CP ka bhi hoga. Cvs looks like changed the plan. In pre-lockdown episodes, he said in a mean way that after marriage he will throw Sharmas out not sure if it includes CP too. But today, they changed his intention into a good one. That's why he did not let her kiss that day. And looks like he truly wants her to smile and fight with him always. Looks like makers realised that they have to make his actions suitable for a comedy show. Also Bijli's scratching herself is removed as Sucheta herself said it was distracting the in the show. Seriously it was disgusting to show that in a comedy show watched by family.

CP did wrong today with Jija. She should have gone with Jija. Unfortunately, his tabeez too fell down. It was out of her character on how she forced him inside today.

https://youtu.be/nMJdeb6DegE

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

27/07/2020

It was a shocker that Jijaji's parents decided to go out of the house. Their discussion was so sensible.

Jijaji offering coffee for CP was a lovely scene without any dialogues that give root to love webs.

The loophole is, Titli has been missing for one day, but why no one behaves like that? Titli was kidnapped at night. Jijaji's parents discussed with the Bhootni at next morning or during day time. Then, Titli's dad called CP at next day night. What were they doing for one day? Is it because of the makers carelessness?