Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#67|Shehenshah, SheChu & Kuye Mein Oily - Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

I dunno if someone have already said it before but I will still say it-

Today’s ShiVi bedroom scene was beautiful. Where Rishita claims to Be peaceful because of three three people, Raavi readily comes to her room. She sleeps beside her husband and even rightfully turns him towards her so she can be peaceful. And when he turns towards her she sleeps quite easily... 

Shows her easy trust on her bhoothnath. In the matters of her physical safety at least, Raavi trusts Shiva dil o jaan se. 

In this one scene. They have shown a step of progress. She is comfortable beside him on the bed without the pillow wall and also that she doesn’t have probs in physically haq se turning him to face her so she is safe in his line of vision if trouble arises. 

While there is another Minute Shivi scene later on. But I saw a beautiful milestone covered in this scene. And I enjoyed it.

beautiful post! Raavi's trust on Shiva in matters of her safety was explicit after that scene, and Shiva saw it too

She came a long way from the girl who wasn't willing to listen to him even during an NDE with rocks falling all over them.. full resolution of her misunderstanding during their kidnap

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

This. 👍🏼

He is a early 20-something guy who has probably never thought of marriage- forget marrying, he never thought of love or girls as such. He ends up getting married to a girl who he hates + who loves his brother+ who hates him back. To add insult to the injury, he has started falling for her. 

He needs to process dinosaur level issues before he can even begin speaking with her

On a serious note, reading one of y'all's comment earlier (I don't remember what it was), I was like Shiva needs therapy and so does Raavi. Too bad we won't ever get a sensible track around that.

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Madheart

Okay, I read some posts regarding the bedroom kaand stretched for too long and some even having problems with Gaumbi sleeping in between Dhara and Rishita.. Trust me I've seen worser on TV, so that particular show did start on a good note but the storyline was ridiculous after a love triangle was introduced, the hero falls for the heroine, love at first sight and miraculously she becomes his PA and they work together, the dude's cousin returns from London to marry him, he clearly has no interest tries saying it her but fails, he and heroine have the typical fall and catch stuff, he keeps falling for her. Due to some misunderstandings he assumes that she loves him too and proposes for marriage on the day he gets engaged to his cousin, she clearly denies and he kisses her forcefully, she cries and leaves but continues working for him to avoid problems, she does warn him in pvt. He becomes a drunkard and then calls her to a temple, ties the mangalsutra when she closes her eyes to pray. She doesn't consider the marriage and tries to throw the mangalsutra but a random lady says her husband will die. She hides it from the family as the marriage preparations for the guy and his cousin continues. Again communication issue he cannot tell his fiance that he loves his PA and married her, they almost get married but somehow his mom gets jailed. They both stay mum and after a point the heroines adoptive mum comes to know about their love not marriage and sends her away. The hero dude kidnaps her and they conveniently live together, the hero's fiance gets to know about them still wishes to marry him. Phew and some drama happens after their marriage comes to light, they somehow get together and then the mil dil shit.. now tell me Ps is worser 🤣

okay, I think I know this show but forgot the name

what's the name of the show?

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

I dunno if someone have already said it before but I will still say it-

Today’s ShiVi bedroom scene was beautiful. Where Rishita claims to Be peaceful because of three three people, Raavi readily comes to her room. She sleeps beside her husband and even rightfully turns him towards her so she can be peaceful. And when he turns towards her she sleeps quite easily... 

Shows her easy trust on her bhoothnath. In the matters of her physical safety at least, Raavi trusts Shiva dil o jaan se. 

In this one scene. They have shown a step of progress. She is comfortable beside him on the bed without the pillow wall and also that she doesn’t have probs in physically haq se turning him to face her so she is safe in his line of vision if trouble arises. 

While there is another Minute Shivi scene later on. But I saw a beautiful milestone covered in this scene. And I enjoyed it.

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

beautiful post! Raavi's trust on Shiva in matters of her safety was explicit after that scene, and Shiva saw it too

She came a long way from the girl who wasn't willing to listen to him even during an NDE with rocks falling all over them.. full resolution of her misunderstanding during their kidnap

THIS. 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tintin1234

Hide & Seek Part 3*

😎

Technically, you're right. Lol maybe the the first one can be chor police and the morning hide and seek with Suman.

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Haina?! I loved that scene! His opinion mattered to her especially because she knows how important they were!  I love all Suman - Shiva emotional scenes.

I think both did a good job. It could have become OTT, but I felt KD did not overdo it too much( maybe a tad bit). It was convincing to see him hurt and overwhelmed.

Suman is phenomenal as usual. Kruthika does an amazing job in any scene- and it stands out because these are pretty mundane scenes by themselves, but her facial expressions and gestures make the scenes lively.

GrilledCheese thumbnail

I believe buzz points is a combination of

- members ratings( you should rate every week I think)

- Activity on the MF

- Number of IF articles about the show- if you notice we have started getting a lot of articles. Also, I think the comments on the articles also factors in.

- TRPs

Now I don't know if there are other factors and what is thw weightage of each factor.

For example SAKK and MHRW don't have high TRPs but have great forum activity( I think, not sure) so they are in the top 5 most of the times. 

Just two things to add to what you said: TRPs have nothing to do with the IF forum ranking or buzz, these are strictly based on IF articles, likes/comments on them, follows and posts tagging actors' profiles, and general forum activity! 

Also, you can vote on the chaskameter every day, not every week!  

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I want Raavi and Rishita to resolve their issues 😒 their track was heading in the right direction, and their bonding can lead to some very cute and wholesome moments

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Did I mention, I safely leave my brain in the safe when I watch Indian masala movies and TV serials 🤣

My husband is always amazed because I can use logic where required, but I am able to switch it off when watching my shows/movies 😆

I have been trained by years of Telugu/Tamil masala film watching experience. 

this GiF is hilarious 🤣🤣

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

How did Dev and Shiva pack all their stuff in 2 seconds🤣🤣

SPH. Maybe they just bought out empty suitcases as a token- you know, first one to touch the finish line wins, and the winner can throw out remaining clothes later 🤣

They were playing tug of war with Gaumbi. 🤣 I am half surprised Krish did not jump in

Angels, hamare kya din aagaye 🤣