Pandya Store|Episode Discussion#67|Shehenshah, SheChu & Kuye Mein Oily - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

okay, I think I know this show but forgot the name

what's the name of the show?

No Sara!! This is not a Hindi show!! It is a tamil show, called Chithi 2!!😆

But anyways you can read the plot on Wiki if you want to how much PS is better...

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Transference

4 sons and mother has to sell jewellery for making a room! Such a lousy shame! The men need to figure ways of earning more than doing Bhabhi bhakti! Shiva could have done some extra work💪

Aur kuch nhi toh pandya store bnane se pehle ek tukda jameen ka bech k ghar k hi construction puri kr lete kyunki jo ye sab drama kiya tha itna land ka jinn kangno k liye end main pher se chale hi gye wo toh kuch toh fyada hota 5 ekad jameen main 2 new branches or ghar ki construction toh ho hi jati aur kuch hota na hota

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

My late late tippani on today's good watch:

-Suman! She is the true leader of this show! How , with absolute ease, she elevates each & every scene she is in. Be it emotional, be it comedy, be it in authority, be it being nasty. She simply rules.

-Loved Suman-Shiva scene+ with a constant faded Gaumbhi in the background. Suman & Her 'mini me' Shiva indeed have a special connection. Kanwar matches Krutikaji's pace well, in all emotional scenes with her! Not easy, well done!

-Loved Raavi-Shiva! All the little step forwards, to progressions of their next journey together.  Raavi leading the way. Shiva, righteously not giving in to being 'not the chosen one'! 

Love love love this conflict, tangled interests & confused connection! Unique & chemistry overload.

-Like these full house episodes, much better than Mahanta madness.

-Look forward to the Brothers scene tomorrow- Like good old days all sleeping together in aangan! 

A bit on what's coming up maybes:

- pakaka shaadi2 to allow SRkaand no. N for bhabhidear. -not looking forward to.

-they better watch finances. Math does not add up:

this pariwar has mortgaged land for 25 lacs- which was used to buy kanagan for mami- who was already helped for Raavi ki wedding expenses- Now 25 lacs kangan are again sold to build a new room for dharaa- which may cost 15 lacs per mbaMeraDev- though noone can trust him- plus that was done on lenders money too- which they'll repay from maa's Kangan money- though they onl need to repay lost cement cost- which is what? 1 lac/ 2 lac may be- rest they still have money left - which techanically came from maa's Kangan but also came from almost gone raavi & shiva from 4th floor of haveli which was climbed by a heavy load on shiva's shoulder- which now has gone waste- as what was the need of that afterall-ohwell its done- smilesmilesmile- but now how much money they have & how much they'll use & why only shiva's part used for it & why only dhara's kamra & what about krish's kamra & everyone's bathroom & kaka's salary- please donot waste money on any more celebration- garba gao: majaa karo-but it is confusing! Kitne paise the? kahan gaye? 

@bold- Suman scenes are just on a different level, especially the intensity👏. It helps that the dialogues and the writing are also good. But even with mean dialogues, her emotions are always on point 👏

Also, lol that you're still trying to figure out their finances 😆 for a gujju business family, they totally don't live up to the stereotype 😆

Madheart thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I want Raavi and Rishita to resolve their issues 😒 their track was heading in the right direction, and their bonding can lead to some very cute and wholesome moments

I would love to see them bonding too!! But I enjoy their fights as well, like today where she stands up for Shiva and Rishita complaining Shivi as couple have better understanding 😆

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Meine Sahi pakda hein🤣

I need to work harder on SPH🤪🤪🤣🤣

PS - I hope the outfits are good. At least if nothing else I will remember which accessories went well with each outfit 🤣

Originally posted by: mpks1

In the precap, Shiva crossed over to Gautam's cot and put his leg on him.🤣

I  laughed so much at Gautam's reaction seeing his brothers in the adjacent beds🤣

He must be regretting not taking one of the room from them 

P. S okay confirmed Raavi took Dhara to Hradik's house gombi irritated hoker dukaan bhag jayega

And they will decor the room in the meantime for the SR kyunki Gaura were absent in these scenes 

Aur they were shooting with complete room in these attires

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Arsonist’s Lullabye

Song by Hozier

I was a child, I heard voices

Some would sing and some would scream

You soon find you have few choices

I learned the voices died with me

When I was a child, I'd sit for hours

Staring into open flame

Something in it had a power

Could barely tear my eyes away

All you have is your fire

And the place you need to reach 

Don't you ever tame your demons

But always keep 'em on a leash

When I was 16, my senses fooled me

Thought gasoline was on my clothes

I knew that something would always rule me

I knew the scent was mine alone

When I was a man I thought it ended

When I knew love's perfect ache

But my peace has always depended

On all the ashes in my wake

Momziii...❤️

The siggy is so beautiful and the poem is heart touching❤️

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Ladki Friendzone karke hi dam thodegi 🤣

Kahin wo Shiva se badla toh nhi leri h he never wanted Dev to be Raavi's 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

I need to work harder on SPH🤪🤪🤣🤣

PS - I hope the outfits are good. At least if nothing else I will remember which accessories went well with each outfit 🤣

I will be eyeing all the earrings the girls will wear....😆

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

I am reminded of all the power rangers I watched seeing this- I saw all the variations I guess🤣🤣

You actually remember them??? It's all a blurry mess for me 😆